Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

just saw the pics of your car ... doesn't look that good ... just so glad you're ok !

thanks jojes xx , well im going to sleep now got work in the morning.....

night

love

xxxxx

ooooo

How is everyone today ?

Went on a little trip to the "Ardennes" today (the "hilly" part of Belgium). Still lots of snow. We wanted to get a new sled for the kids ... went to 7 different shops ... sold out everywhere. Only to find out afterwards that you can easily rent one where we started our walk ! But it was cccooolllddd !!!

How is everyone today ?

Went on a little trip to the "Ardennes" today (the "hilly" part of Belgium). Still lots of snow. We wanted to get a new sled for the kids ... went to 7 different shops ... sold out everywhere. Only to find out afterwards that you can easily rent one where we started our walk ! But it was cccooolllddd !!!

Sounds a nice day Jess. No snow left here - although we have been told there could be some on the next few days! As long as my plane takes off on Thursday i am happy! Don't care if we get stuck out there!

getting stuck there might give you more time to "explre the city" ... lol :-)

as long as you get there, who cares about being stuck when coming home ?

Eleanor going too ?

getting stuck there might give you more time to "explre the city" ... lol :-)

as long as you get there, who cares about being stuck when coming home ?

Eleanor going too ?

No. She is having vacation at my parents - they have lots planned for hert. Cinema trips, horse riding, swimming, so egyptian thing at the local library etc.... they're going to be busy! She came with us last summer and loved it there

Oh My!! All these bad things happening :(
Hope you start feeling better 123! I was in a car accident a couple years ago and it helps if you find a good chiropractor...

makes me remember our 'snow' trip over there like 2 winters ago... had been freezing too and it was very-very-very slippery!! every 5 steps we took we fell down!! couldnt stop laughing! and kobe ( the dog in my previous profile-pic) went along with us, and his face every time he slipped.... hilarious! laugh.gifwe were there with our friends and their kids... had such a good time ... but all black and bruised the next day....
and then their car slipped away when leaving!! had to take carcarpets out to put them under wheels!! tought we were never gonna get home at that moment...

an accident like the one we had here yesterday is always heartbreaking, when you think bout familymembers never comin home again... after leaving that morning saying 'see you tonite...' i hope i'll never have to lose my love or kids like that... but i wish no one ever would...

an accident like the one we had here yesterday is always heartbreaking, when you think bout familymembers never comin home again... after leaving that morning saying 'see you tonite...' i hope i'll never have to lose my love or kids like that... but i wish no one ever would...

I saw it on the news - it is terrible, i remember ones like that in England. If i sat down and began to think of it all, I don't think that i'd let anyone out of my sight. Flying is my worst fear (although i still get on a plane) especially if Eleanor is with me - i start haing guilty feelings of maybe i have put her on a plane that may crash - crazy thoughts i know but i cannot help it.

i know bout those feelins zhiv.....kids go to school on bike....sometimes they don feel like it and i tell them not to complain so much and leave on time!! cause you're gonna have detention for bein late again!!

but than i wonder how i would feel if one of them gets into accident....

i know bout those feelins zhiv.....kids go to school on bike....sometimes they don feel like it and i tell them not to complain so much and leave on time!! cause you're gonna have detention for bein late again!!

It could drive you insane couldn't it? But I'm glad it is not just me. I can't bear the idea of her not being around ever. But I'm going to stop this now as it upsets me.

Off to bed now

night xxx

Goodmorning girls , going to work this morning but thought i'd drop in and say I had good sleep and good dreams , well kinda.....

Have a nice day girls

xxxxx

ooooo

Goodmorning girls , going to work this morning but thought i'd drop in and say I had good sleep and good dreams , well kinda.....

Have a nice day girls

xxxxx

ooooo

have a nice day at work, 123, your head/neck-ache any better?

A quick hi and Bye from me 123 - hope the injuries are getting better and remember to keep taking the pain killers!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']i know bout those feelins zhiv.....kids go to school on bike....sometimes they don feel like it and i tell them not to complain so much and leave on time!! cause you're gonna have detention for bein late again!!

It could drive you insane couldn't it? But I'm glad it is not just me. I can't bear the idea of her not being around ever. But I'm going to stop this now as it upsets me.

Off to bed now

night xxx

Not just you . . . I think about things like that ALL the time . . . such a scary world and you just never know!

glasses.gifHave to go now , I'm just sooooo happy ..hope your happy too.....

bye

night

xxxxx

ooooo

glasses.gifHave to go now , I'm just sooooo happy ..hope your happy too.....

bye

night

xxxxx

ooooo

123, it's the pain pills talking! laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

123love
']
glasses.gif
Have to go now , I'm just sooooo happy ..hope your happy too.....

bye

night

xxxxx

ooooo123, it's the pain pills talking!
laugh.gif

either way...enjoy the feelin, 123!!

had that feelin couple of days ago....real bad back-ache (too much lifting at work during the weekend) so i took some (light!) painstiller to be able to help with the renovation... singing and dancing the whole day!! told my love i ws tipsy cause off the pills... he thought it was funny and immediately started hoping for an interesting nite....ohwell.gif

lol barbara , I had an interesting night ;o) .....

Neck is getting better , got radio on and drinking water but thinking about wine , hesitant though.....

Thankyou everyone for your concerns

love

from

mon

xxxxx

ooooo

So whats happening all ??

Hope your back is ok now barbara.....

glasses.gifBon nuit..

xxxxx

ooooo

Will listen to radio a while then go to sleep , have fun all ,