Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Getting a bit better thanks jojes.....

Goodmorning girls btw.....

People are still sleeping here in Perth ,

while im up with radio on and will make a tea .....

So whats happening ?????

Bad news , got low market value for car so wont be getting much back , so need to save up for a new car :o(

carless for a while.....

Good news , be working full time soon so can save up for a car.....

But wont be here as much , but thats when you can call me , my mobile number is in my profile :o).....

Well im on my third glass of wine and feeling merry but wont be having anymore , good news is with pain killers and wine I feel nothingbanana.gifaccept feel over the moon , I full of energy want to party and have a natural aphrodisiac happening here , sheesh.. anyway got radio on and have been making pancakes with plain flour unfortunately but some is better than none ;o)

so whats happening girls.....?????

Fueling up for another day at work with a cup of coffee after completing a workout, taking care of the animals and starting the 2nd load of laundry.

oh, laundry ... don't remind me of that Illumination !

Have had 2 busy weekends in a row ... with the w/e being "laundry days" ... it piled up to huge amounts. Never imagined 2 adults & 2 kids can make such a laundrystack. Well, the weather hasn't been all that good lately, so that has something to do with it too ... kids jumping in puddles etc.

Drinking juice, and eating crackers w/huumus. I don't wanna eat too much, or I'll feel full and wanna go to sleep. See ya on here later!

talk about eating too much ... we've been to an indoor playground earlier, still for Liam's Bday.

We had dinner there ... was sooo good but also sooo much ... and now I regret having eaten it all ... stomach is in protest !

hi girls!! had tortilla's for diner with a beef-paprika filling and guacamole and sour cream...hmmmmm! yummie!

i have vanilla-pudding ready for desert. and thinking bout a nice decaf to go with it...maybe wine after??  i learned 1 thing: renovation makes me hungry!!

sorry to hear bout your car, 123... hope you'll find a nice, new one! good to hear pain is better, just dont forget painkillers and more important: relax in time!!

Thanx barbara , just suffering lots of head aches now.....

Goodmorning everyone , got radio on , start work at 11 am and good new is I now have music at workbanana.gifanyway had my tea and thought i'd see what you girls are up to ?????

Dreamt of a king last night , he said he will go crazy with me lol ,

since nobody is forward.....;o) but points to my boss he did good , and my mum and dad and brothers.....

Dribbling again.....

Have to go now daughter is here , be listening to radio all day , and 7 i my favorate number.....

bye

love

xxxxx

ooooo

7 is a wonderful number 123 :)

Just trying to do some schoolwork... But ended up on here instead!! lol...

This happens to me when I pay bills! Which reminds me, I better pay that traffic ticket!

just dropping in to say i need shower and sleep and will be back about midnight \xxxxxooooo

oh cute a younger brother.....

Well I had a good sleep with strange dreams ....

Anyway got radio on and drinking water ..The radio is playing , Ship of fools......

Nech is getting better but still getting headaches , from neck pain I assume.....

So whats new ?

Not much is new here... The headache could be from your neck. One of my friends who was in the same car accident as me had a straight neck and got alot of bad headaches! If the "backbone" in your neck feels straight that's not very good... Sorry you're having headaches! And i'm probably adding to it with my babbling :)

lol no vertigoed , I think its all mussle related and delayed shock , was expecting this though ....

Just think ill sit on my bum and wait for it to go away ....

Hows things with you , nice of you to drop by , was bored sitting around , was waiting for somebody ;o)