Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

I dropped in than totally ditched you! Sorry :-/ School was calling my name! lol...

Things are going good with me. Planning for a couple friends to sleepover for my birthday! So excited!

Got my younger brother his present (socks) along with a humorous card which says " Brother since it's your birthday, I thought you'd like to hear those 3 little words that mean so much to you.

On the inside of the card there's a recorded voice of a bartender asking" Ya need a beer?"

Well have fun vertigoes ,

Goodmorning everyone , slept most night but forgot to turn radio off as was waiting for u2 to come on but they did'nt :o(

Anyway had a cup of tea and got lots to do today , shopping , town , bills, chemist......sheesh would love to stay on here but not going to happen to much to do :o(

Hi everyone, finally the start of my weekend. So, I sit here and drink a barcardi(mojito)I love saying mojito..I think it's a funny word..mojito..mojito..lol....(really..and I've only had one...so far..) : ) : )

Well have fun vertigoes ,

Goodmorning everyone , slept most night but forgot to turn radio off as was waiting for u2 to come on but they did'nt :o(

Anyway had a cup of tea and got lots to do today , shopping , town , bills, chemist......sheesh would love to stay on here but not going to happen to much to do :o(

I feel your frustration because a couple of months ago, I stayed up late with th radio on waiting for a certain song ("Mary's Boy Child") to be played & it didn't happen.

On other stuff, I'm having a small glass of port wine after finishing the laundry and taking care of the usual stuff for today.

Hope you enjoyed your wine illum and u2lawoman your mojito .. mojito lol What is that btw.....

Once again im here all by my lonesome , waiting for the big bad wolf .....No just bored drinking fresh orange juice and listening to the radio , and wondering where everybody went , kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowayyyyyyy!!

Once again nobody in here so see you later in the morning and perhaps maybe before ,

going now listen to radio and relax.....

night..

xxxxx

ooooo

Ummmm . . .. mojitos are made from mint leaves . . . . nicely refreshing ")

I'm waking up with coffee . . . as usual

hmmm...love mojito's and margaritha's and pina colada.... all them cocktails...

but kids and i had pancakes (american) with ahornsirup and tea! my love off to work and i wanted to color my hair...but ran out of one of the colors (i mix 2 different ones) so only gonna wash hair... coloring has to wait...pffffffffrown.gif

been very busy, cleaning house...what a way to spend a B-day.... good thing i got all these wishes, if not i would even forget bout the whole of it! but house 'feels' clean again...lot of stuff still lying round ... have to jump over, struggle by, crawl over...but at least dustfree...for couple of days!

Goodmorning girls , had a great sleep , neck feels ok for the moment ..

Whats happening ,?? Listening to radio and having a tea as we speak ..

Thankfully my dad lent me his car so I could drive around and get things done , so went to the city and got my tea :o) hes wonderful dad is.....

Morning music is quiet boring though , waited up last night to listen to music and fell asleep , real dissappointed anyway looks like it aint gonna happen .....

So whats new ??

just came back to say goodbye..half past midnite over here, gonna watch late-nite film and then off to sleep! see you in the morning...hope they're gonna play some good music for you!! thats a lot of u2, ofcourse xxx

5:30 pm over here . . . kids cleaning rooms, husband watching "Deadliest Catch" (LOL) on TV, and I'm thinking about having a cocktail . . . . . had a WONDERFUL white chocolate, vanilla martini last night when out to dinner ")))

5:30 pm over here . . . kids cleaning rooms, husband watching "Deadliest Catch" (LOL) on TV, and I'm thinking about having a cocktail . . . . . had a WONDERFUL white chocolate, vanilla martini last night when out to dinner ")))
Mmmm..sounds good Janette!! I was watching the Olympics awhle ago, and they were competing with this big disk. What was that??! Don't believe I've ever seen that competion before..anyway....I'm not drinking tonight...except for the Root Beer float I'm about to make. I don't know why..but I've wanted one all week! And I do miss the ice cream truck that used to come to my house and make them for me!! waaaaaahhhhh....

Relaxing with a glass of Port wine while finishing another load of laundry.

Awe.........I know why you're always doing laundry...it's because you keep spilling your wine on your laundry, then.... you keep having to wash your load again and again because of your spills...lol..

Laundry and wine, will have to try that, sounds fun.. smile.gif 

hi illum , washing again ?? at least the wine is relaxing.. I dont mind washing but I hate ironing but will do it..* puts sunnies on and gets all nervous *

Dont speak , I know just what your saying , so please just stop explaining , dont tell me cause it hurts , its all ending..........

Haven't you heard, ironing is not necessary. You just throw it in the dryer, and it all works out!! Anyway, gonna sign off for now and see who's on SNL and grab somethng ta drink....thanks for chatting 123!! : )

glasses.gifNight u2lawoman , meant to go to a meeting but not feeling the best..so dont know what to do with my day....

sweet night to you I assume..

xxoo

had a cup of coffee and piece of panetonne for breakfast. will make some rissoto for diner, yes, seems i'm in an italian mood,ehh!

mmmmm italian food , one of my favorates :o)

Morning or afternoon everyone , music playing as usual and been looking at cars but no luck.......

so what else is new ??