Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

No dreams for me (never remember my dreams, well, not often anyway), but LOTS of COFFEE ")))

mmmmm italian food , one of my favorates :o)

Morning or afternoon everyone , music playing as usual and been looking at cars but no luck.......

so what else is new ??

Thanks 123, and good luck finding your new car! Now..did someone say italian food, funny..because that's what I'm making today. It's my son's favorite, especially when I make it with cheesy garlic bread and a salad!

Just got up and having a cup of coffee with cinnamon-vanilla flavored creamer after having the craziest dream last night.
You had the craziest dream last night, illumin...I had a dream last night(maybe it was that root beer float)I was outside at the park or somewhere like that and Patrick Dempsey was showing me some model cars..hahah.....now...why couldn't he been showing me something else..!???? hahaha.....Anyway......nice dream anyway...and I'm having some Earl Gray tea and trying to wake Up!!

patrick.jpg

No strange dreams from me! Having a decaff and relaxing after a great weekend in Dublin. Have drank my body weight in Guiness I think!!! But has been fun.

No luck in meeting my 4 favourite men - but maybe next time when I'm there again before the end of the year!

never mind zhivvy like you said perhaps next time ..

Lol u2lawoman maybe hes showing you cars I should buy lol ;o) Hes kinda cute too ;o) dont know what hes like though .........

Goodmorning all , doing my usual , and hope to get a car soon , got day off today but have an appoinment at 11.45 am

So looks like im sneaking over to u2lawoman house to have italian mmmmmmmmmmmm

Whats new ??

How is everyone, hope your day or night went well. 123, I saved you a spaghetti dinner, check your microwave. However, please don't forget to take off the foil before you heat it up! And Zhivvy, saw your pictures in the Photo page. How cool..you visited Dublin. I bet it's a wonderful place, and I thought graffiti was only a part of cities like L.A. lol

glasses.gifHi all just dropping in to say hello and bye off to have lunch so have a good sleep everyone ..

xxxxxooooo

What?! You're going out to lunch, even though I left you a plate of spaghetti.........oh..I get it..you not a fan of left-overs..lol See ya later, 123! smile.gif

I feel like i haven't been on here in forever! Sorry about not seeing our 4 favourite guys zhiv frown.gif Better luck next time!!

Just been working and doing school here. Actually went out for starbucks earlier today with some friends. So much fun! I started dancing like kevin bacon and amazed one of my friends lol laugh.gif

Hope everyone has a good day today!

Hi Vertigoed - I kno, it was ssad not seeing them but still had fun time. I have posted some pics from my phone of the studios etc...and now frantically searching for my camera cable to download some more pics.

Just having first coffee of the day to wake up.

Would have loved to have seen the Footloose dance!

Hehe, the dance wasn't that amazing... My friend is just easily amazed :) maybe someday i'll get a camera, record myself dancing, and than post it online for you...

Or! I'll just come visit you. lol :)

Hehe, the dance wasn't that amazing... My friend is just easily amazed :) maybe someday i'll get a camera, record myself dancing, and than post it online for you...

Or! I'll just come visit you. lol :)

we could then dance together!! Could be either an amazing sight - or very scary!!! lol!

It could be amazingly scary banana.gifbanana.gif

I love your photos!! And now i'm off to bed... 2:30 am here!

Goodnight

xxx

wink.gifNo left the best for last , '' dinner ''.....
Spaghetti alright??! I think I used a little too much mushrooms..anyway...you girls have a great day/night whichever it is to you and  have a drink for me. Heading off to work now. They don't allow me to drink on the job....don't know why..it would make things more fun though...lol

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

123love']
wink.gif
No left the best for last , '' dinner ''.....

Spaghetti alright??! I think I used a little too much mushrooms..anyway...you girls have a great day/night whichever it is to you and  have a drink for me. Heading off to work now. They don't allow me to drink on the job....don't know why..it would make things more fun though...lol

maybe more work places should allow drinking - would make the day go faster lol! 

Right now I'm having a large container of water which is part of my morning routine. I've also taken care of the 5 animals and began the first load of laundry.

Goodnight girls going back to bed am tired still and hungry I forgot to have tea but will wait till breakfast..

Night

love

xxxxx

ooooo

hi all !

so sorry for you Zhivvy ! But you've got a new trip to look forward to !

hi all !

so sorry for you Zhivvy ! But you've got a new trip to look forward to !

It was still fun though Jess did lots of vandalism etc... by writing on walls of the studios etc...

And got a trip to Belgium to look forwards to also!!!

oh yes Zhiv, I've seen the pics ! so cool ! Nice Bday present that makes !

Haven't been online for a couple of days ... so please say "happy belated 40th Bday John !!!"

hi girls!!

lawoman,; i'm a left-over-fan!! so please send them over here!!

vertigoed; if you visit zhiv, make a quicky over here too, and teach me the dance too! could become our very own 'zoo-dance'!

zhiv, where are those pics?? i'll go look for them now!

just saw at the news-section that Lenny Kravits is one of the support acts on the tour ...