Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

thats really sad, 123! and even more if they were young... hope she has strenght to cope...

Sorry 123 . . . hope that she will be okay . . . . such a sad world sometimes, huh?!

yeah it is , but better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all , and each individual is a unique star to me..

makes me wonder ... if we had the possibility of lookin into future...would i or you or anyone wanna knwo? would it make us do things different or would it be just to scarey..

makes me wonder ... if we had the possibility of lookin into future...would i or you or anyone wanna knwo? would it make us do things different or would it be just to scarey..
I don't think i would want to - unless i had the chance to change things

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']makes me wonder ... if we had the possibility of lookin into future...would i or you or anyone wanna knwo? would it make us do things different or would it be just to scarey..

thats what i'd say... but did you see 'butterfly effect'? the idea behind that movie totally blew me..kept me thinking bout it for days!

Didn't see that movie . . . is that what it's about?

about a young boy who had a girlfriend bein abused by her father and he once was a witness and even got dragged into it by the father...when  he gets olderhe finds a way to go back and change .. but every change he makes brings up another problem/ tragedy... so he desperately keeps changing and making things worse! you should try to see it! its unreal i know... but the whole idea is so clever and i like movie you keep thinking bout afterwards! i can recommened this one, saw it 3 times and get dragged into story everytime 

Going to put that on my Netflix list . . . sounds intriguing . . .

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']makes me wonder ... if we had the possibility of lookin into future...would i or you or anyone wanna knwo? would it make us do things different or would it be just to scarey..

I hear ya because I made some mistakes & would love to change them.

Well im going now , going to listen to radio all day at work and have lunch downstairs and nando's hopefully..

Have a nice day all

night

love

xxxxx

ooooo..

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

It would be great if we could go back and fix those mistakes, wouldn't it! I guess we just have to live with 'em as they are . . . . . cry.gif And anything we would change if we could, would actually change so many other aspects of our lives and others livesbored.gif 

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

It would be great if we could go back and fix those mistakes, wouldn't it! I guess we just have to live with 'em as they are . . . . . cry.gif And anything we would change if we could, would actually change so many other aspects of our lives and others livesbored.gif 

This reminds me of something called the "Serenity Prayer", here's the link to it:

http://www.cptryon.org/prayer/special/serenity.html

By the way, I'm having a glass of port wine while finishing the 7th load of laundry.

Illum, I can so relate to you ... I've got the 4th load of laundry in the machine right now !

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad Barbara, hope he's not in too much pain !?

How's your mum doing ?

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

I would change the smaller things more i think. If i went back and changed major life changing parts of my life I may not be were i am right now. So for all the hurt, anger etc... i have felt in the past maybe i needed that to get to were i am today and were i am going tomorrow

I would change the smaller things more i think. If i went back and changed major life changing parts of my life I may not be were i am right now. So for all the hurt, anger etc... i have felt in the past maybe i needed that to get to were i am today and were i am going tomorrow

I agree Zhivvy ... I think that the problems/obstacles you encounter in your life help to make you to the person you are today ... without it you may have had a completely different life, maybe with other people in it ...

you live you learn you laugh you learn you cry you learn , Jaggered little pill , Alanis morrisette , good song ..

Morning girls how is everyone , I feel really full of dinner , doing my usual.....

Whats new ??

Still looking for a car :o(

so you're still car-less ?? Not so nice if you're used to having one.

nothing really new here, I've got a day off at work.

you live you learn you laugh you learn you cry you learn , Jaggered little pill , Alanis morrisette , good song ..

love that song too 123 !

I'm fine ... thanks !

Got a quiet day at home ... although "quiet" ... 2 kids running around, ironing to do, ...

But then again, it's been quite busy/hectic at work lately, so today is a real treat !

my cousin is coming over in a while.

I'm helping her to create some brochures, flyers, ... I really like oing that. I'm quite handy with programs like powerpoint & publisher, so that's right up my alley if someone asks me to help with that !