Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Kewl , its nice having the day off work , I always have mondays off but soon I will be full time so no time off unless thy are the public ones.....

Well, enjoy the rest of your day ... I'm off ... cousin about to arrive !

well im going , to listen to the radio and fall asleep not long after probly lol

night

xxxxxxx

We are all unique nobody is exactly the same lol , catch it every time.....

I just got up and having a cup of coffee with the usual flavored creamer. I have to admit I overslept as a result of my 3 nephews and niece being over yesterday.

I also had a great dream where I was making breakfast (an omelette) for one of the members of U2, but I'll spare everyone the details.

Morning everyone . . . . . more coffee needed . . . .

morning janette was looking for an old thread of someones in which I posted a story, got me to thinking about my daughters friend being baptised and my daughter isnt , made me cry and got me thinking that she wont be with me in final days like i remember her to be , whilst heck knows goes on in the world , and her dad is busy fighting as fox or something of that nature , were definately not blue about it although the outside world maybe ,were just waiting for something to happen which way i dont know but im annoyed i couldnt find my story.....

And her dad wasnt blue either..

smile.gifshe still has time to change her mischief behavior , but I just want a piece of mind , dont worry about me im blabbering..

lol

xxxxxooooo

Hi all, I'm sure that girls never lose their mischief behaviour ever 123!!!! lol!

Just enjoying a sandwich for dinner and then a night of nothing - bliss!

Hi . . . anyone around? Not feeling well today, so lots of hot tea, good for the throat.

Honey too may help! And hot whiskey!

morning janette was looking for an old thread of someones in which I posted a story, got me to thinking about my daughters friend being baptised and my daughter isnt , made me cry and got me thinking that she wont be with me in final days like i remember her to be , whilst heck knows goes on in the world , and her dad is busy fighting as fox or something of that nature , were definately not blue about it although the outside world maybe ,were just waiting for something to happen which way i dont know but im annoyed i couldnt find my story.....

And her dad wasnt blue either..

123 . . . are you upset that your daughter isn't baptised? You could still baptise her, you know. Or are you upset that you cannot find your story? Or were you upset in the story?

I'm watching the news on tv at the mo. The headlines are about our local hospital and how many people have died there because of inadequate work by the staff. It has been going on for about a year, they says hundreds have died and the inquiry is not good enough.

I hopei never have to go there as really would be worried as it is that bad

We hear stories like that over here too (BIG country, so I guess that's to be expected), but it hit home a couple years ago when they closed down a hospital in Los Angeles . . .

We hear stories like that over here too (BIG country, so I guess that's to be expected), but it hit home a couple years ago when they closed down a hospital in Los Angeles . . .
It's terrible - like i said hoping that this stops soon

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']makes me wonder ... if we had the possibility of lookin into future...would i or you or anyone wanna knwo? would it make us do things different or would it be just to scarey..

I don't think i would want to - unless i had the chance to change things

I hear ya because I made some mistakes & would love to change them.

It would be great if we could go back and fix those mistakes, wouldn't it! I guess we just have to live with 'em as they are . . . . . cry.gif And anything we would change if we could, would actually change so many other aspects of our lives and others livesbored.gif 

somehow janette, you resumed the plot of that movie i was talkin bout in 1 sentence... and without even seeing it!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']makes me wonder ... if we had the possibility of lookin into future...would i or you or anyone wanna knwo? would it make us do things different or would it be just to scarey..

It would be great if we could go back and fix those mistakes, wouldn't it! I guess we just have to live with 'em as they are . . . . . 
cry.gif
And anything we would change if we could, would actually change so many other aspects of our lives and others lives
bored.gif

somehow janette, you resumed the plot of that movie i was talkin bout in 1 sentence... and without even seeing it!

Hi Babara!!! Maybe Janette is the writer of the movie! laugh.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

123love']you live you learn you laugh you learn you cry you learn , Jaggered little pill , Alanis morrisette , good song ..

love that song too 123 !

me too! alanis makes great music and puts all that wisdom in the lyrics too... 

with my mom now! she has a hard time finding comfortable position with her shoulder! think dad is fine! treatened as a VIP... since he's in hospital were i used to work... and will be back working in couple of weeks! surprise!!

jessika still here? i wonder if the image i have from you right now, will have anything to do with the truth... i'll find out in 2 days!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

It would be great if we could go back and fix those mistakes, wouldn't it! I guess we just have to live with 'em as they are . . . . . 
cry.gif
And anything we would change if we could, would actually change so many other aspects of our lives and others lives
bored.gif

Hi Babara!!! Maybe Janette is the writer of the movie! cute.gif Okay, I confess, it was me . . . I wrote it thumbsup.gif

so you all should come to our hospital, no malpractice there! since i'm working there..LOL!!

so you all should come to our hospital, no malpractice there! since i'm working there..LOL!!

If i'm ever ill - i'll come straight over to belgium and you can be my nurse.

with my mom now! she has a hard time finding comfortable position with her shoulder! think dad is fine! treatened as a VIP... since he's in hospital were i used to work... and will be back working in couple of weeks! surprise!!

jessika still here? i wonder if the image i have from you right now, will have anything to do with the truth... i'll find out in 2 days!

Glad to hear your dad is okay and that your mom is home clap.gif

Just remembered we need to celebrate with a drink in your pub barbara.

Eleanor has moved up a stage in her swim class and now is very proud to have her 5 metre badge for swimming 5 metres on her front and back!

She's a little fish . . . . drinks on me!!!!!