Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

She is swimming like one and her mummy is drinking like one! lol!

One I couldnt find my story , and my daughter isnt baptised.....:o( guess theres time I hope she doesnt wait last minute to do it.....

We drink cause we like to not cause were thirsty but once in a while were thirsty lol

morning girls , got some sleep with more dreams , but anyway going to the deli at 8 to get papers to look for a car , hopefully i find one :o)

Doing my usual , tell me something good ??

morning 123 - I always know when it is my bedtime because you appear and always around midnight and then i know i really should be asleep but have to say hello to you!

Ouch 7 loads! That's a lot Illum.

I need to go to sleep now - have fun whatever time it is wherever you are

xxx

Ouch 7 loads! That's a lot Illum.

I need to go to sleep now - have fun whatever time it is wherever you are

xxx

Good night, Zhivvy!!

As for me, I'm off to church which mean 5+ weeks of Lent to go until I can have my next energy drink LOL!!!

Hi girls , had a busy day and now because ive had earphones on today my ears feel funny like their still in strange , and I feel really burnt , was a pretty hot day today.....

Listening to radio and they are playing  monay billy idol and for a change I have had a shandy.....

So how is everyone ?????

Hi 123Love,

I just got up have taken care of the animals, began the first load of laundry and sitting down to a cup of coffee to fuel up for work.

hello all have a coffee and a glass of wine!!! Nice mix lol!

Hello!!!! Just about to start dinner and thinking a glass of wine . . . . . . kinda gave it up for Lent though "((( -

Hi girls..just checking in say hi,  not drinking anything, or doing laundry, or not giving up anything. Except, bad habits of course! eyes.gif

Keep up those bad habits lawoman - lol!!!!

Just having a skinny latte from my great coffee machine! Watching crappy morning tv and playing on here - the hoovering needs to be done, and the dusting and i need a shower - but will do it later!

just made my first poll, and wanna invite you to go check it out on paid forum and vote on it! thanx!

my love brought croissants home when he brought the little one to school (good thing 'little one' wont read this....cause he thinks he's not little anymore!) and just had one with strawberry-jam...mmmhmmmm! saved one for later too!

just made my first poll, and wanna invite you to go check it out on paid forum and vote on it! thanx!

my love brought croissants home when he brought the little one to school (good thing 'little one' wont read this....cause he thinks he's not little anymore!) and just had one with strawberry-jam...mmmhmmmm! saved one for later too!

Croissants dipped in hot coffee - Mmmmmmmmmm!

ate the second one : -(( no more left now.. but still have the 'mattetaartje' my love brought me too!

And what about a huge slice of coffee cake? lol!

maybe tonite........
laugh.gif For me depends on who wins in the rugby tonight - so seeing that it is probably france - i will just have to drink wine! But he is 40 now so too much cake could be bad for his heart!

My day over - a nice can of fizzy vimto (fruit squash). my daughter has a friend back for dinner - they are being good. Then later on back to their school as it is a bingo fundraising event - should be a fun evening.

Never heard of fizzy vimto or fruit squash????

Vimto is my favourite drink - it started as a northern drink only available up there. It is a cordial or mixed fruits - dark in colour so mix with cold water in the summer or boiling water in the winter. And now you can get the fizzy (gassy) version - great mixer with vodka! lol!

Hey, that doesn't sound bad at all, not bad at all . . . . would like to try one, but not here, oh well . . .