Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy
']well i have my red wine here!!! No peanuts either - need to try that one!

Oh...I ran to the Quickie Mart and bought some peanuts..so...I'm good....smile.gif Now......where's Illum and Rosa?! Wonder where 123 is?! Oh..yeah..she's busy looking for a car!! What kind of wine you got? I have this $8.00 wine ..lol..I bought at the Quickie Mart! I think that's expensive..How much do you pay for wine, just curious. Or..how much should you pay. I mean if you wanna have some good "quality" wine, you must therefore pay..

I just sat down with a cup of mocha and to answer your question, I usually stick with "budget-friendly" wine which is no more than 5-6 dollars a bottle.

The kind I get is either Red:

Christian Brothers Port or Morgan David's concord grape wine.

White:

Chateau St. Michelle-Johannesburg Riesling or Gewarztiminer.

Around Saint Patrick's Day I tend to splurge on a bottle of either

Carolyn's or Bailey's to go with my homemade, Irish Soda Bread.

never tried that red Illum i'll have to look out for that.

Baileys is a liquour i really like but goes down way to easily lol!!! with lots of ice - have you ever tried it mixed with vodka or tia maria? I also like B5s shots - layered kaluha, then baileys and the grand marnier liquour and set on fire - do oyu know that one? it is so nice!

Well.......thanks...and cheers Zhivvy and drink away.....but responsible!! wink.gif Save me a glass when I get back! happy.gif
Always responsible by my standards lol!!! You'll have to be quick though if you want me to save you a glass - this one is nice!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Well.......thanks...and cheers Zhivvy and drink away.....but responsible!!
wink.gif
 Save me a glass when I get back!
happy.gif

Always responsible by my standards lol!!! You'll have to be quick though if you want me to save you a glass - this one is nice!

Oh....I'm think it's too late.....I see the bottle's empty!! Why Zhivvy........that lush!!   roll.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Well.......thanks...and cheers Zhivvy and drink away.....but responsible!!
wink.gif
happy.gif

Oh....I'm think it's too late.....I see the bottle's empty!! Why Zhivvy........that lush!!   roll.gif

laugh.gif Sorry lawoman but i told you it was nice!!! roll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

wink.gif
happy.gif

Oh....I'm think it's too late.....I see the bottle's empty!! Why Zhivvy........that lush!!  
roll.gif

laugh.gif Sorry lawoman but i told you it was nice!!! roll.gif

Yeah...I see that!! Hope you have a hangover!! wink.gif

Sorry! No hangover! lol!!! but only a couple of glasses.

But will make sure that i save you some next time!

Ummm . . . (raises hand) . . . . I want some too "))))

just finshing it off now - you'll have get here quickly

nearly gone - be quick!

yummy . . . thanks for that "))))

(wish I had some for real)

I'm having some water while waiting for another load of laundry to finish. I would've done it earlier, but I've been having sinus headaches for a couple of days.

Hi girls , am ok I guess , been dreaming heaps , and 'leaving myself ' in so to speak weird experiences like possessing some other person in the ash door room , heck knows how i got there and if you know what im talking about , and some serious night mares with no one to talk to about them anyway , im still looking for a car and you wont hardly see me in here 4 various reasons , i still love you all and probably keep subs incase of a show over here since ive never been...........Not found anyone and not looking , but if I do you will be the first to know '' by 'me' ..

Miracles can happen I guess

Take care ,, doing my usual music and so on....... and yes im still me i have not changed , and im not mean .....

bye

love

xxxxxooooo

Sorry to hear you won't be in here much.....will miss ya...... : )

Having some sleepy tea, have a nice week everyone...

Sorry to hear that you won't be around so much 123, but we will be thinking of you and wish that you could be around more.

Hope that you are feeling better Illum, sinus headaches are jellish.

I'm just on lunch in work - had a cheese and beetroot sandwich (yummy) and soft drink - no wine at work lol!!!!

Not too bad of a morning, just two more lessons, an hours meeting and then i can get home and work on my application and start writing reports for my year tens - but will proabably end up on here instead!

See you all later

xxx

Thank-you, Zhivvy.

As for me, I just finished a cup of coffee to fuel up for another day at work and will be heading out real soon!!

All of you going out as i am getting in!

I'm having a coffee to relax before i need to do some work on my application!

Nice to hear from you 123 . . . take care and try to come around when you are able . . . miss you!

Hi Illumination . . . sorry you're feeling badly . . . hope you're better soon! I've been having sinus troubles and allergy problems too and I'm tired of itchy red eyes and headaches!

Hi Zhivvy . . . good luck on filling out the application . . . I hope you get it finished!

Hi Zhivvy . . . good luck on filling out the application . . . I hope you get it finished!

the supporting letter is done bar one paragraph and form should be half done by end of night!

Good for you! Necessary, but evil, hated, stupid forms!!

Good for you! Necessary, but evil, hated, stupid forms!!

I know - having to pretend that i am super organised, perfect, dedicated etc.... when really i just want a job and wages!!! Well not completely  - i do really want to work there - but you know what i mean!