Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Yeah, I know, it's all in how you present yourself . . . . the dredful game we have to play when you know you're suited for it, but you have to put on the convincing act.

I'm drinking Orange Juice on ice..lots of ice and more water with a slice of orange and a bendy straw. ::haaaaaahhhh::

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Janette B']Sell it, baby!!!!

OMG!! What is she selling!! laugh.gif

Well, not THAT embarassed.gif !!!! Just having to "sell herself" (figuratively speaking, now stay with me, lol) on her job application form roll.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

OMG!! What is she selling!!
laugh.gif

Well, not THAT embarassed.gif !!!! Just having to "sell herself" (figuratively speaking, now stay with me, lol) on her job application form roll.gif

okay............selling yourself can't be easy, and tell her when she interviews to not cross her arms or legs. It creates a wall or fence to the interviewer. Just watch the body language. And remember to make eye contact.

Right now, I'm still waking upwith a cup of coffee with cinnamon-vanilla creamer after completing a special assignment at work yesterday.

During the special assignment, I was handing out samples of fresh, tropical fruit and pineapple, upside-down cake.

Janette B wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

OMG!! What is she selling!!
laugh.gif

Well, not THAT
embarassed.gif
!!!! Just having to "sell herself" (figuratively speaking, now stay with me, lol) on her job application form
roll.gif

okay............selling yourself can't be easy, and tell her when she interviews to not cross her arms or legs. It creates a wall or fence to the interviewer. Just watch the body language. And remember to make eye contact.

Thanks for the advice girls!!! And glad that you don't know think that I am actualy selling myself lawoman! lol!!! I do have some morals laugh.gif not sure if I have interview or not yet,will know by the start of the week and will let you all know!

Of course you will be interviewed!!! And you will be ready for it!!! You have the experience, proven ability, needed skills . . . . . now, relax, make eye contact, be enthusiastic and they'll know it too . . . . . then, have a drink when it's all over!!!!!

thanks Janette - need to be doing a bit more on application in a bit - just getting dinner then will get some more done to blow them away

That's the spirit . . . get the damn thing done ")))

I'm finishing a grape soda after a plate of macaroni and cheese which is part of the new deal in the USA called the "Eat What You Can Afford" diet LOL!!!

Like the diet Illum! lol!!

Well my application is done - needs to be edited on PC - but have to use the one upstairs and printer will wake up my daughter so willhave to wait til tomorrow.

Then can print it all out and go and hand in on thurs - eekk!!!

So having a glass of wine to celebrate!

Yep, that's the new American diet . . . . . I'm on the "How Should I Cook That?" diet since we have curtailed going out . . . . . any good recipes??? LOL!!!

Zhivvy, I think you should have TWO glasses to celebrate, afterall, that was a big task you completed!

vanilla bigelow tea-sounds icky but very good,,,,mmmmmmm,,,,,,with ice....

I'm finishing a grape soda after a plate of macaroni and cheese which is part of the new deal in the USA called the "Eat What You Can Afford" diet LOL!!!
Now..that's a great meal. Sounds good ta me... I'm drinking a diet Orange Crush. Well.....half of one, I shared it with someone!

vanilla bigelow tea-sounds icky but very good,,,,mmmmmmm,,,,,,with ice....
I tried Twinings vanilla tea and I really liked it  . . . can't find it anymore at the local market though.  Will look for Bigelow at the supermarket then next time I go thumbsup.gif

Fueling up with some coffee and cinnamon-vanilla creamer after I just finished my race-training this morning.
Coffee with milk . . . race training . . . makes me feel so pathetic as I try to work myself up for a little walk rolleyes.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

illumination70'] Fueling up with some coffee and cinnamon-vanilla creamer after I just finished my race-training this morning.

Coffee with milk . . . race training . . . makes me feel so pathetic as I try to work myself up for a little walk rolleyes.gif

Don't sweat it because there are mornings where I needed uber-motivation for the race training especially when the house had no heat until an hour ago.

((HUGS))

LOL . . . but I'm starting to need uber-motivation for just a little walk . . . :((

LOL . . . but I'm starting to need uber-motivation for just a little walk . . . :((

I'm going to walk up two flights of stairs to go to bed - is that exercise?

I will count it as excercise since it is double the number of stairs I walk up!

I will count it as excercise since it is double the number of stairs I walk up!

I count walking the stairs as exercise, seeing that I walk up and down them 12'x's a day! Okay..drinking watered down lemonade and ice. Gotta find some other fruit to put in it. Anyone put fruit in ice water? Would like to hear some suggestions! smile.gif

Janette B']I will count it as excercise since it is double the number of stairs I walk up!

I count walking the stairs as exercise, seeing that I walk up and down them 12'x's a day! Okay..drinking watered down lemonade and ice. Gotta find some other fruit to put in it. Anyone put fruit in ice water? Would like to hear some suggestions! smile.gif

I've heard of putting lemon slices in water and there was a restaurant where they would place cuccumber slices in their H2O.