Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Janette B']I will count it as excercise since it is double the number of stairs I walk up!

I count walking the stairs as exercise, seeing that I walk up and down them 12'x's a day! Okay..drinking watered down lemonade and ice. Gotta find some other fruit to put in it. Anyone put fruit in ice water? Would like to hear some suggestions!
smile.gif

I've heard of putting lemon slices in water and there was a restaurant where they would place cuccumber slices in their H2O.

Illum. that's really a great idea. I always have cucumbers on hand! Thanks. smile.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Janette B']I will count it as excercise since it is double the number of stairs I walk up!

I count walking the stairs as exercise, seeing that I walk up and down them 12'x's a day! Okay..drinking watered down lemonade and ice. Gotta find some other fruit to put in it. Anyone put fruit in ice water? Would like to hear some suggestions!
smile.gif

I've heard of putting lemon slices in water and there was a restaurant where they would place cuccumber slices in their H2O.

Illum. that's really a great idea. I always have cucumbers on hand! Thanks. smile.gif

Your welcome, U2LAwoman!!

As for now, I finished my race-training, and sitting down to a cup of coffee with flavored-creamer to fuel up for a day at work.

Just coffee for me, thanks . . . .

Orange or lemon slices

Cucumber slices

Strawberries

All GOOD to put into water to help with the taste ")))

Haha! Been awhile since i've been on here... Good to see everyone is still as crazy as me tongue.gif

Work and School have taken over my life! My brother is safely in cali (woot!) and I still don't feel 17, lol wink.gif

I just finished off an americano i got in the library's coffee shop. it was extremely good!!

Hi everyone , nice to see you all are well , im well , do miss this place heaps but due to some hold backs cant come in as i'd like to, no car yet , neck plays up now and then ..

Do my usual every morning tea and radio lol , and I love this new song playing on the radio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3zCj3F1d4

but do disregard the song when u2 are playing lol..xxoo

Thank you all for your nice pm's really sweet..

I do love all of you.....

so I thought i'd better let you know everything is ok xxxxxooooo

take care

love

from me

xxxxxooooo

Hi 123!! Missed you around here. Sorry to hear that your neck still plays up at times. I hope you find a good physio to sort it out. And no car is difficult i guess too.

Let us know how it is all going - and stay in touch as much as you can.

As my for me, off to bed in a minute

xxx

Thanx zhivvy , night xxxooo guess what their playing u2 on the radio :o) oh life is so hard.....Pride..

Night - and not fair, radio over here never seem to play U2 - but my ipod does lol!!!!

Just got home from work where I handed-out samples of trail mix. The part which made the event a challenge was I had a migraine which is going away thanks to an angel of mercy known as Tylenol LOL!!

ohwell.gifWell I have to go now so bye and take care , may be in late tonight at about 9 pm to buy maybe a top then I have to leave for a while , its a must..

Take care , be good ,

And you all know what i think of you , and if you dont know me by now you will never never know me lol , but its true.....

Nighty night

xxxxxooooo

Want to know where you are what your doing , whats happening ,

please play me some music ..since im leaving..

off to work and radio now..

bye

xxxxxooooo

Want to know where you are what your doing , whats happening ,

please play me some music ..since im leaving..

off to work and radio now..

bye

xxxxxooooo

Have a great day, 123Love!!

Right now I'm having a cup of hot chocolate after finishing the laundry and baking a loaf of home-made, bananna bread.

you seem to bake the best things Illum - i love baking but never seem to get round to it, and when i do my daughter likes to be adventurous and we end up with the most amazing coloured cakes - but they taste ok!!

Just having a cup of lukewatm coffee whilst sorting out stuff for my class next - pretty much have it all sorted as every class i have today is continuing from the previous class - so nice and easy for me as all the power points have already been done!

I'd like a water please with a dash of guinness. also, can I have a toasted ham sandwich sprinkled on my salt. thank you.

*sits and waits*

**looks around and spots someone that's pleasing to the eye**

***stares uncontrollably***

hi all !

As I told in the countdown-thread : the reason for my absence here is that my grandmother wasn't oing all that well over the last couple of days. She died on wednesday morning. She didn't make it to her 90th bday, which would have been on july 5th.

We had such a great connection with her. When we were kids we spent every school holiday there when our parents were out to work. They lived only 5 houses apart. When I moved out, I stayed in the same street. After my grandfather's death, she moved in to a retirement home, which was right next to where I work, so I popped in there every day ...

But she had a good life, always gave everything she could to everyone who needed it. At the moment that's only a small comfort, but I know we've done everything we could up until the last seconds of her life !

Well, I'm off again ! hope to be here more soon !

Love,

Jessika xxx

hi all !

As I told in the countdown-thread : the reason for my absence here is that my grandmother wasn't oing all that well over the last couple of days. She died on wednesday morning. She didn't make it to her 90th bday, which would have been on july 5th.

We had such a great connection with her. When we were kids we spent every school holiday there when our parents were out to work. They lived only 5 houses apart. When I moved out, I stayed in the same street. After my grandfather's death, she moved in to a retirement home, which was right next to where I work, so I popped in there every day ...

But she had a good life, always gave everything she could to everyone who needed it. At the moment that's only a small comfort, but I know we've done everything we could up until the last seconds of her life !

Well, I'm off again ! hope to be here more soon !

Love,

Jessika xxx

*hugs*wink.gif

Oh so sorry jojes , my sympathies love..

Fart you are a new recruit in u2.com and a mad one , what are you on ?????????

LOve cakes illum :o)

lol zhivvy , surprised you havnt bought a laptop for classroom yet ;o)

looking for old recruits , sorry.....

Fart you are a new recruit in u2.com and a mad one , what are you on ?????????

Mr Fart to you.  If you want to abbv my name (ps... why is abbreviate such a big word for words that you want to make smaller?) call me Fri.  All my friends call me Fri. It's fitting too when you think it is Friday today all over the world. amazing too that it's friday everywhere except maybe in some parts of Japan....tongue.gif

your a clever fri arnt ya ??
Not clever.  just smart.  I'm like the bee who questioned the flower, the ant that checked the weight, the rodent that tested the food, the maggot who mourned the dead, the grape that forgot wrath, the monkey who measured the distance, the man who was out standing in his field. wink.gif

Right about , man standing out in the field..... oh and goats wearing levi's , oh and you dont say love enough , and you have no stalkers ;o).....

So do you think stalkers can impersonate people cause I would'nt have a clue....!!!!

Anyway I have to go , be in mon or whenever the shop sorts itself out , take care all ,bye , be safe

love

xxxxxooooo

Be listening to the radio till 12 probly then sleep , hopefully not like the other night could'nt sleep , was thinking all about a married man , really bad.....

surely there must be a reason for this malfunction of mine.....Take care

night , radio now.......

Completed my race-training, began the laundry, took care of the animals, and sitting down to a cup of coffee to prepare for another day at work.