Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Just relaxing on here waiting for the show tonight! She's had her rehearsal and I know nothing of what it was like. Just waiting for dinner to finish nad then dinner with a nice glass of red wine and off to see my little girl!!! Can't wait - big grin just thinking of it!

Confused????? I am!!!!

Cleaned the house, had fun at school, relaxing with a glass of wine tonight ")))

Having some lovely white for a change from the red - going to my head though!!! lol!!!

Cleaned the house, had fun at school, relaxing with a glass of wine tonight ")))

OMG, I'm having a glass of wine too after a crazy day at work and running some errands.

(I-70 raises her glass to toast the other Zootopians)

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Janette B']Cleaned the house, had fun at school, relaxing with a glass of wine tonight ")))

OMG, I'm having a glass of wine too after a crazy day at work and running some errands.

Cheers Illum!!!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Janette B']Cleaned the house, had fun at school, relaxing with a glass of wine tonight ")))

Cheers Illum!!!happy.gif

Cheers Zhivvy!! 

Wine on a friday is good isn't it? lol!!! But have to be up quite early so not too much - but think i'm saying that a little too late! lol!

Just dropped in to rectify something , done, so im all good for now.....

Doing my usual and annoyed shop isnt fixed , or is it my pc ?????????anybody know why I  cant view the items ??

Got an sms from that romanian guy , he still wants to go out some time but he has three little children and I dont think I could take on three children , hed have to be paul hewson or someone for me to not worry about little responsibilies.....But im thinking maybe it could be theraputic , help me to realize that I need to test the waters, hes cute , hes blonde with green eyes I think lol in his 40's , well built and divorced with papers :o) then became a Jehovahs witness so hes rough around the edges like me ,but has a stable foundation although still three childen :o/ I dont know , could be a real downer too and I hate dumping people , feel so mean afterwards.....And there is something about him that reminds me of my ex and that is not good.....I have to do something , cant keep coveting like this , need to do something to stop , and it may help me to let go.....* picks flower petals, go out , dont go out ............*

Have to do shopping later then probly relax and have a beer.....

Whats new everyone ??

Am sooooo tired.....

A show in Perth would be kewl....................By then I should have a car to get there lol..............

Doing my usual and annoyed shop isnt fixed , or is it my pc ?????????anybody know why I  cant view the items ??

Got an sms from that romanian guy , he still wants to go out some time but he has three little children and I dont think I could take on three children , hed have to be paul hewson or someone for me to not worry about little responsibilies.....But im thinking maybe it could be theraputic , help me to realize that I need to test the waters, hes cute , hes blonde with green eyes I think lol in his 40's , well built and divorced with papers :o) then became a Jehovahs witness so hes rough around the edges like me ,but has a stable foundation although still three childen :o/ I dont know , could be a real downer too and I hate dumping people , feel so mean afterwards.....And there is something about him that reminds me of my ex and that is not good.....I have to do something , cant keep coveting like this , need to do something to stop , and it may help me to let go.....* picks flower petals, go out , dont go out ............*

Whats new everyone ??

Am sooooo tired.....

A show in Perth would be kewl....................By then I should have a car to get there lol..............

Good luck with the guy situation 123Love!!  As for me, I'm sitting down with a cup of tea and wondering which hotel to stay at when I go to Seattle in June.

I'm wondering if I should follow the "you only live once" rule and stay at a ritzy place or consider my pocketbook and stay at a budget inn?

depends if your going to spend plenty of time in your room or out ??

Whats new everyone ??

Am sooooo tired.....

what you are saying is that you are both Jehovah's Witnesses who are both "rough around the edges" because you both have your own "baggage"?  I don't think you should look for the answer from non-jehovah's witnesses because you guys have a different outlook on life.  talk to one of your elder's.  may be pray to your god.  maybe you'll find some advice in one of the awake or watchtower magazines? Try the July 1st 1981 Watchtower, or the 15 May 2001 watchtower.  That is a good one.

If you have doubts now, I think it will be very hard for you to enjoy going out with him.  Maybe it would be best to say no.  At least that way, you can always say yes again at a later stage if you do decide that you might like him.  It's obvious that you are not comfortable with the set-up presently.

how do you know all this mummy ?????

I know a lot about a lot of things.  tongue.gif

tongue.gifmummy are you playing with me ?? Tell me about yourself , mummy , kids, married , career ,wants , needs , goals , so on.....you seem interesting.....give yourself away cleverly to me .....