Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

quite a story about your colleague, jessika!! gave me ghoosebumps....

hans is a little better, fever is gone but still sores in his throat, herpangin, its called also 'mond en klauw-zeer' in vernacular.

have a sore throat too (for 2 days now) and i cant get warm today, hope it isnt my turn already??

i will try sending you lena's poem, ask jona how to do it (he saved somewhere )

janette and jessika, if you have 179 euros left to spend i'll recommend my new iron (with steam-generator) it's amazing!! never quite believed other users when they told me but its true, at least 2 times faster! (had a 40 euro discount on mine:139 euros, but so worth it...happy.gif)

I need some rocket fuel to wake me up - i really think that i will keep to early night tonight. And i have seem to have twisted my knee somehow and it hurts!

Just had coffee but no effect! I bought some of the new green coffee bean coffee with antitoxidents - not sure if it works but since starting drinking it i have grown a lovely spot on my chin!!!!

See you all later

xxx

never had that coffee, zhiv! how does it taste? i'm sure it doesnt work to keep you alive, just like green tea doesnt have all the theine necessary...

Drinking a cup of wine, and thinking about the stress for tomorrow morning when trying to buy ticks for Zürich !!

my love just came back from store and bought us some Litchi-wine!! had a taste, and its really nice, all warmed up now! (little heavy though...wink.gif)

You are so so lucky Lumacy to go to Zurich, make sure that you cheer for us too!! Gald to hear that your husbnad is getting better barbara - from what you wrote in Dutch 'mond en klauw-zeer' - i think it is translated into foot and mouth disease - or at least the human form of that! Not good.

I've just read about your colleague Jojes, hope she gets better very soon, it sounds very bad what has happened to her.

I'm still tired though - off to make more coffee, helping the diet though too tired to eat!

x

had another litchi-wine... think i'm gonna sit on couch for a while to kuddle with my love... no worries though, to early for the koffiekoeken, kids are still upwink.gif

had another litchi-wine... think i'm gonna sit on couch for a while to kuddle with my love... no worries though, to early for the koffiekoeken, kids are still upwink.gif

You can't do that to a sick man! That's not fair - give him a chance to recover tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']had another litchi-wine... think i'm gonna sit on couch for a while to kuddle with my love... no worries though, to early for the
koffiekoeken
, kids are still up
wink.gif

You can't do that to a sick man! That's not fair - give him a chance to recover tongue.gifi see you dont know my love yet... i bet he'd recover in a sec......embarassed.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']had another litchi-wine... think i'm gonna sit on couch for a while to kuddle with my love... no worries though, to early for the
koffiekoeken
, kids are still up
wink.gif

You can't do that to a sick man! That's not fair - give him a chance to recover
tongue.gifi see you dont know my love yet... i bet he'd recover in a sec......embarassed.gif

happy.gifroll.gif

back to snow over here...

my friend is gonna pick me up for work at 6.35am, but she's the one afraid to ride in snow...see how that works out!

off to couch now, see you later, could be tomorrow, if i fall asleeptired.gif

No snow here just more and more rain and cold. have a parent's evening tomorrow from 7 til 9. Bit of a waste of time really only been there for a couple of weeks and can't really tell the parents much. So i won't be around for most of tomorrow!

Sleep well on the couch Barbara!

x

barbara buy your husband that olive leaf extract its the best natural medicine out for that kindof stuff.....

Goodmorning everyone , wow this thread goes a bit fast now lol..........

Had a great sleep and radios playing , your hot and your cold by That girl ,,,,,,,,,you know ........;o/

Opening eyes still have to make myself a cup of tea.....

Had some weird dreams of sister in law and family and also me ex's step mum and her birth family , least I think it was , with mine as well weird....

Had a great sleep and radios playing , your hot and your cold by That girl ,,,,,,,,,you know ........;o/

Good morning 123! Love That song lol tongue.gif

I had a really weird dream last night too... something about bloody guitars and a pub... I just watched It Might Get Loud and reminded me of my dream! Great movie by the way....

Still yet must watch it , spend too much time on here , do you think anybody notices?????

Nice to spread the love vertigoed - i think that's why we all spend so much time on here! I don't know about everyone else but it's like seeing good friends each day who can cheer you up.

Don't remember any of my dreams from last night, but that is because the longest stretch of sleep i got was about 1.5 hours before i was disturbed. Planningon bed for about 11:30 tonight and get some good sleep. I hope my daughter realises that! Can't complain though she is a good sleeper and bad nights are rare - I was the most hated mother at baby groups - she slept through the night from 3 weeks old (between 8-10 hours!!!)

hope you are all well

what you all up to?

xxx

It does feel like seeing good friends every day :)

I myself am just about to get off and do some school...

work hard!! (Mrs Morgan has appeared again lol!!)

Still yet must watch it , spend too much time on here , do you think anybody notices?????
Only in a good way roll.gif

happy.gifoh all this love , its sooooooooooooo good!!!!!

lol @ zhivvy , my girl was good sleeper too

Mrs. Morgan?
Yes me!!!!! As I'm known by the kids at school - so i was putting teacher voice to make sure that Vertigoed went and did her work!!!!