Sign in to follow this  
barbara1

"Xanax & wine" - irish pub

hello friends.... do come in and have a chat, a laugh, a nice pint of guinness, a fine irish wiskey...or just a glass of wine....

closinghours: this pub is open to all visitors, 24/7

* please try reading the above with a heavy irish accent*

beer.gif

*Zhivvy is the first customer to enter - sits down with a pint of Guiness*

Hello there all - what do you think of the new pub?

Irish coffee for me . . . sending a round to Zhivvy and Barbara . . . nice looking pub and stellar company!

Wonder if any hot men come in here?

Thanks for the drink Janette

hi, zhiv! glad you find your way in! what you think of the nice, green interior?? and the big-as-live posters from this nice, irish band?

u22.jpg

The green is looking good - and good poster choice - are there any men who lok like that coming in here!!! Watch that irish coffee you too - stronger than you think!

well rumour has it a very hot, eloquent but mysterious man is coming over for the opening.... but no names revealed yet..maybe he is, maybe he isnt....?? 

We have an Irish pub here in town and they have live music . . . does U2 ever play in this pub???

don worry bout the irish coffee... i'm still off from work tomorrow... another day at hometongue.gif

I think every single town in the world has an irish pub - even found one in ukraine!!! (and stragnely a scottish pub in poland!) only place they don't have them is ireland - they're just called pubs there!!!

We have an Irish pub here in town and they have live music . . . does U2 ever play in this pub???

we cant give all the secrets away, just yet janette...

I think every single town in the world has an irish pub - even found one in ukraine!!! (and stragnely a scottish pub in poland!) only place they don't have them is ireland - they're just called pubs there!!!

roll.giflook out for the guinness, zhiv...makes you bit funny already....

Hello girls, with this place you get into shadows my new thread, "The prophecy".

Brilliant idea !

Very nice place, very nice people, no men by now, but it doesn't have to be a problem at all. Could be a girl place, close to the male public, only open for them in special private parties.

y the way, a Guiness please, is very hot in here !

Congratulations for the opening, it's wonderful

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']We have an Irish pub here in town and they have live music . . . does U2 ever play in this pub???

She's a bit impatient isn't she? Unlike me I waited a full five mins more before i want to know - tell me now!!!!!tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']We have an Irish pub here in town and they have live music . . . does U2 ever play in this pub???

She's a bit impatient isn't she? Unlike me I waited a full five mins more before i want to know - tell me now!!!!!
tongue.gif

well, you girls will have to settle with the 'achtung baby'-album playing in the background...for now that iswink.gif

Anyone mind if I sing along to it . . . can't hear U2 and not sing . . .

Of course I'd sound better if you drank . . . a lot

Give me another guiness and I'll do the belly dancing to mysterious ways - anyone want to join me in shaking those hips!?

Oh, me, me ,me . . . raises hand . . . I can't dance, but at least I know.

Me neither - can't sing either but i've got soul!

thats the beauty of this place, janette!! all 'die hard'-fans... you can sing along as loud if you want... noone's gonna think you've lost it...cause we've all lost it...years ago!!laugh.gif

*jumps up (nearly trowing irish coffee over, sorry) ,to join zhiv in the crazy-belly-dancing*

let's shake it Barbara!!!! Get those hips -a-moving!!!!