Sign in to follow this  
barbara1

"Xanax & wine" - irish pub

Recommended Posts

Of course !!!!

So where is Bono, I can't see him

Anyone may introduce me ?

he's just giving me some mouth to mouth as I fainted on dancing and shaking it with him - coulsn't cope with the hotness of him and that voice!!! Should recover after about an hour of his lips on mine then you can meet him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


nazhira']Of course !!!!

So where is Bono, I can't see him

Anyone may introduce me ?

he's just giving me some mouth to mouth as I fainted on dancing and shaking it with him - coulsn't cope with the hotness of him and that voice!!! Should recover after about an hour of his lips on mine then you can meet him!

 

You have to learn to share Zhiv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nazhira wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']Of course !!!!

So where is Bono, I can't see him

Anyone may introduce me ?

he's just giving me some mouth to mouth as I fainted on dancing and shaking it with him - coulsn't cope with the hotness of him and that voice!!! Should recover after about an hour of his lips on mine then you can meet him!

 

You have to learn to share Zhiv

 

 

Yes, Please share Zhivvy wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please Zhiv, just let him go for once,

Maybe he is going away soon, we are quite many here,

Now is my turn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I have regained conciousness - and recovering from my fainting and Bono lip action with a nice guiness!!! He's free to chat now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey Bono come and meet my friend Janette.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
*after all that v'd decided to skip the line and go over and chat with Adam instead*happy.gif

 

Good girl, leting the way free....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nazhira wrote:


vertigoed']*after all that v'd decided to skip the line and go over and chat with Adam instead*
happy.gif

 

Good girl, leting the way free....Hey Bono .... I know you're having a chat with Janette but this is Naz and she'd like to meet you too! happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zhiv, sorry but it was my turn....

 

Ok, on the ugly way

 

You know girls I'm a bellydancer, so I start to bellydance for him

Let's see what happens now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nazhira wrote:


vertigoed']*after all that v'd decided to skip the line and go over and chat with Adam instead*
happy.gif

 

Good girl, leting the way free....

 

I'm not one for standing in ques... Even if it is to meet Bono. Adam looked so lonely and i'm sure he'll introduce me to Bono later laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not one to be pushy, don't want to scare him away ")))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zhiv, sorry but it was my turn....

 

Ok, on the ugly way

 

You know girls I'm a bellydancer, so I start to bellydance for him

Let's see what happens now

Edge might try to marry youroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, As neither of us drink Adam is taking me to a coffee shop. Music and the giggling from girls meeting Bono is making it hard to talk wink.gif See you all later!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm not one to be pushy, don't want to scare him away ")))
But I introduced you to him....on the previous page, i thought you were having a nice chat with him, as i'm still in recovery from his lips (Mmmmm what a delicious thought!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:


nazhira wrote:

vertigoed']*after all that v'd decided to skip the line and go over and chat with Adam instead*
happy.gif

 

Good girl, leting the way free....

 

I'm not one for standing in ques... Even if it is to meet Bono. Adam looked so lonely and i'm sure he'll introduce me to Bono later laugh.gif

Clever girl !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, As neither of us drink Adam is taking me to a coffee shop. Music and the giggling from girls meeting Bono is making it hard to talk wink.gif See you all later!

Are you going to open the U2starbucks thread then!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, Bono made eye contact with me and he is coming to dance with me.

Ja !!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


vertigoed']

Well, As neither of us drink Adam is taking me to a coffee shop. Music and the giggling from girls meeting Bono is making it hard to talk
wink.gif
 See you all later!

Are you going to open the U2starbucks thread then!!!

 

Lol! What a good idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Janette B']I'm not one to be pushy, don't want to scare him away ")))

But I introduced you to him....on the previous page, i thought you were having a nice chat with him, as i'm still in recovery from his lips (Mmmmm what a delicious thought!)

 

Oh, I'm still chatting with him . . . was just explaining why I was willing to wait for the intro. (thank you so much for that intro, by the way) . . . .wink.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoy your dance Naz - be careful though he's hypnotising!!!

May pop into your coffee place for a latte soon vertigoed - if i'm not going to be a gooseberry!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enjoy your dance Naz - be careful though he's hypnotising!!!

May pop into your coffee place for a latte soon vertigoed - if i'm not going to be a gooseberry!!!

Come on Zhiv, he's asking you to join us ! He wants to dance with you too. Remember he likes the number 3.

The problem is he also likes the number 33....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.