Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
barbara1

"Xanax & wine" - irish pub

Recommended Posts

Ah, you're not thinking of leaving the pub and drinking alone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ah, you're not thinking of leaving the pub and drinking alone?

No honey, it's for when everybody are at The prophecy, I like to invate my guests with something for increasing their level of madness !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nazhira wrote:


Janette B']Ah, you're not thinking of leaving the pub and drinking alone?

No honey, it's for when everybody are at The prophecy, I like to invate my guests with something for increasing their level of madness !

 

no prob, nazh!! hey, if the weather is nice we can throw the doors open and put chairs on the pavement, share space and 

We're one, but we're not the same ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


nazhira wrote:

Janette B']Ah, you're not thinking of leaving the pub and drinking alone?

No honey, it's for when everybody are at The prophecy, I like to invate my guests with something for increasing their level of madness !

 

no prob, nazh!! hey, if the weather is nice we can throw the doors open and put chairs on the pavement, share space and 

We're one, but we're not the same ...

Wonderful idea Barb ! You are very inspirated today....

Let's do that, but I don't know how to do it. I will find the way, let me think a litle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll let you think, nazh, as it seems ;today the deep thoughts all come from your direction.... (not just today, i'm sure!!)

haven yourself another drink... just remember : 24/7!! you can come in for a drink all day long.. sit by yourself a little, play some more U2 when the rest of us are in bed, to think those deep thoughts... see you tomorrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i'll let you think, nazh, as it seems ;today the deep thoughts all come from your direction.... (not just today, i'm sure!!)

haven yourself another drink... just remember : 24/7!! you can come in for a drink all day long.. sit by yourself a little, play some more U2 when the rest of us are in bed, to think those deep thoughts... see you tomorrow!

Thank you, I'll do, but I have to warn you, I'll be very drunk here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soory not ignoring you - i'm just dancing in the corner shaking my thang!!! (and on the phone!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems the drinks are on the house in here, so in that case....bottoms up and cheers to all of you!!! Salute :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ladies!! Just passing thru-I'm the Delivery fella.....the owner called me...worried about not having enough "Stock"- I got these shades from a friend of a friend of the B Man... see the way it changes the colours of the walls??

 

Is that who I think it is over in that corner??? OH MY!!! are you ok there MRS?????????

 

 

 

  

 

 

See Ye Ladies!!! Have a good night!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soory not ignoring you - i'm just dancing in the corner shaking my thang!!! (and on the phone!)

shake it-shake it-shake it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ahhh! i see, the men finally find there way in! behave yourself, girls, see you tomorrow!

btw; i heard the next round 's for zhiv, quick, before she hurts herself, shakin like that ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's Bono doing sitting in the corner like that . . . come on out and dance or drink with us B-man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahhh! i see, the men finally find there way in! behave yourself, girls, see you tomorrow!

btw; i heard the next round 's for zhiv, quick, before she hurts herself, shakin like that ...

I'm going to get that hot man at the bar to shake it with me!!!! Come over here Bono - Zhivvy wants to dance with you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bono turns, smiles, saunters over . . . Zhivvy faints . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*thud!!! Zhivvy needs to be resussitated - who could help with some mouth to mouth!*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zhivvy faints again!!! She needs some serious action from the Bono lips!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zhivvy faints again!!! She needs some serious action from the Bono lips!

 

Hi I heard the thud....Dr. Robert- is on the way in his bus!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='sugrue wrote:


Zhivvy']Zhivvy faints again!!! She needs some serious action from the Bono lips!

 

Hi I heard the thud....Dr. Robert- is on the way in his bus!!!!!!

 

Thank you think Zhivvy needs lots of help!!! - but don't put her in the ambulance before she gets bono's lips!! laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


sugrue wrote:

Zhivvy']Zhivvy faints again!!! She needs some serious action from the Bono lips!

 

Hi I heard the thud....Dr. Robert- is on the way in his bus!!!!!!

 

Thank you think Zhivvy needs lots of help!!! - but don't put her in the ambulance before she gets bono's lips!! laugh.gifLOL......... But Zhivvy- Dr. Robert is Bono!!!!!!! ha ha.... just you and the B Man on the Bus... sorry just thought maybe leaving the pub would be a bad idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAOJWCNUxX4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='sugrue wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

sugrue wrote:

Zhivvy']Zhivvy faints again!!! She needs some serious action from the Bono lips!

 

Hi I heard the thud....Dr. Robert- is on the way in his bus!!!!!!

 

Thank you think Zhivvy needs lots of help!!! - but don't put her in the ambulance before she gets bono's lips!!
laugh.gifLOL......... But Zhivvy- Dr. Robert is Bono!!!!!!! ha ha.... just you and the B Man on the Bus... sorry just thought maybe leaving the pub would be a bad idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAOJWCNUxX4

 

Lol! laugh.gif Forgot about him being doctor Robert! Ok then I'm staying collapsed on the pub floor with my Dr!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soory not ignoring you - i'm just dancing in the corner shaking my thang!!! (and on the phone!)

 

Zhiv, you are very much like me !

Dancing in the corners alone, drinking, U2, U2, U2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nazhira wrote:


Zhivvy']Soory not ignoring you - i'm just dancing in the corner shaking my thang!!! (and on the phone!)

 

Zhiv, you are very much like me !

Dancing in the corners alone, drinking, U2, U2, U2

 

Well what could be a better way to spend a night out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course !!!!

So where is Bono, I can't see him

Anyone may introduce me ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...