Sign in to follow this  
barbara1

"Xanax & wine" - irish pub

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

Zhivvy']Enjoy your dance Naz - be careful though he's hypnotising!!!

May pop into your coffee place for a latte soon vertigoed - if i'm not going to be a gooseberry!!!

Come on Zhiv, he's asking you to join us ! He wants to dance with you too. Remember he likes the number 3.

The problem is he also likes the number 33....

I can pretend that i am still 33  - will that do!!!

I've hypnotized him with my "Spanish" - ish eyes

Probably a better look than my crossed eyes just before i passed out at his feet!

I've hypnotized him with my "Spanish" - ish eyes

I've always wanted to meet the "spanish eyes" girl he was talking about

Maybe I just think they look Spanish, lol! Never met him, but he sang to me a few times . . . when I got home I thought, "I cannot look this bad" . . . you know the GA line look of limp, but frizzy hair, smeared or no make-up, blood shot eyes!!!!!

Maybe I just think they look Spanish, lol! Never met him, but he sang to me a few times . . . when I got home I thought, "I cannot look this bad" . . . you know the GA line look of limp, but frizzy hair, smeared or no make-up, blood shot eyes!!!!!
I love that sexy look - i can do that without GA line up!!!

Imagine my disappointment when I saw how lovely (not) I looked!!!!! Poor Bono, but nice that he was still willing to sing to me . . . just shows what a nice man he really is!

Imagine my disappointment when I saw how lovely (not) I looked!!!!! Poor Bono, but nice that he was still willing to sing to me . . . just shows what a nice man he really is!
what did he sing to you - you lucky girl (i say as turning green!!!)

When I said 33 I was talking about how many people. I started saying he wanted to dance with you and me Zhiv, add him and we are 3.

Oh, nothing romantic, lol . . .

Bullet the Blue Sky . . . the entire talking part - this was when Joshua Tree first came out and he nodded to me when he finished and Edge smiled at me, lol

Stuck in a Moment (Vertigo tour)

Just waiting for a romantic song on the next tour

When I said 33 I was talking about how many people. I started saying he wanted to dance with you and me Zhiv, add him and we are 3.
I know but i just wanted the three of us dancing -33 would be too many for a nice dance so tried to get the number from somewhere else!!!

Oh, nothing romantic, lol . . .

Bullet the Blue Sky . . . the entire talking part - this was when Joshua Tree first came out and he nodded to me when he finished and Edge smiled at me, lol

I hope you get one!!! I'd be happy with just a smile - we got a few grins of edge at the sheffield show - not just to me but the ones around - i think we all were entertaining him with our northern charm!!!

I 'd love to get a song, smile etc.. from bono - planningon just throwing myself onto the stage this time round!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']When I said 33 I was talking about how many people. I started saying he wanted to dance with you and me Zhiv, add him and we are 3.

I know but i just wanted the three of us dancing -33 would be too many for a nice dance so tried to get the number from somewhere else!!!

Hey Zhiv, I think here, you can have the age you want

Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']When I said 33 I was talking about how many people. I started saying he wanted to dance with you and me Zhiv, add him and we are 3.

Hey Zhiv, I think here, you can have the age you want

in that case i'm 23!!! lol!!!roll.gifLast orders i think - have my night cap and get my coat. I'm off home. Just have to have one last dance and kiss from Bono!!!!!  devil.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Oh, nothing romantic, lol . . .

I hope you get one!!! I'd be happy with just a smile - we got a few grins of edge at the sheffield show - not just to me but the ones around - i think we all were entertaining him with our northern charm!!!

I 'd love to get a song, smile etc.. from bono - planningon just throwing myself onto the stage this time round!

You would say I'm totally crazy, but this happened !

Croke 3rd show 2009.I was seat at Cusack Stand, lower, section 303, seat 13

They played "Stay" I love this song

I asked Bono,

Naz: If this song is just for me, give me a sign

Bono: Turn his body to my place, and raised the hand

Naz: Thank you man

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Oh, nothing romantic, lol . . .

You would say I'm totally crazy, but this happened !

Croke 3rd show 2009.I was seat at Cusack Stand, lower, section 303, seat 13

They played "Stay" I love this song

I asked Bono,

Naz: If this song is just for me, give me a sign

Bono: Turn his body to my place, and raised the hand

Naz: Thank you man

Well done, Naz!

Zhivvy, since you have a strategy, I'm almost certain it will happen for you!

I think girls, after all of this wasting ime in here, money spended in albums and shows, we deserve more

I say U2 have to meet us some way. If the computer is the language today, ok, we can accept that. But we need a contact. They give us a lot, but we give them a lot too.....

Let's develop a strategy that they cannot refuse!

Hey Barb, this is really a great place !

I've never though I'd meet Bono, dance with him, wow

By the way, U2 are gone, and Zhiv too, ....hmmmm!!!!!!! Suspicious

We drank, we danced, we chated, we listened music, we sang,...we met U2 and we had our first fight, all because of Bono. Bono you have to be ashemed, making good girl friends fight like this !!!!!!!

I'm going to the restaurant for dinner, but I'm coming later for sure

Bye, bye, bye

Let's develop a strategy that they cannot refuse!

We have to think about it seriously !!!!!

Hey Barb, pg 7

This place is a hit !!!

You have to open a real one !

I would love some Irish coffee too. Can I get some.? I picture myself in an Irish "place". Clovers are all around. Green colours, many symbols of Ireland and yes, Realm is in the midst. I feel Irish right now as I write this. How I wish I was there.

Realmawake

I would love some Irish coffee too. Can I get some.? I picture myself in an Irish "place". Clovers are all around. Green colours, many symbols of Ireland and yes, Realm is in the midst. I feel Irish right now as I write this. How I wish I was there.

Realmawake

Welcome Rosa

Barbs ( the owner ) is not here right now, but he alowdes me to stay all night if I want, so come and have a drink, what do you want ?

Coffee is rare here this is more for drunky girls but I can get you some if you want

I've been in Ireland last year and absolutly loved it, like home !

We talked with the girls, someday w have to go on a trip togheter and the trip will start in Dublin. Come and join us

Realmawake

Sending an Irish coffee over to your table . . .wink.gif

Thanks Janette, did you see how rare night tonight, very girly, very calm, cool?