Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nazhira

The prophecy: Everyday I die, and everyday I reborn

i promise - i may have many faults but i can keep a secret and a promise!

i promise - i may have many faults but i can keep a secret and a promise!

You are full of good things Zhiv !

i'm of to watch a little bit tv, promised myself to be in bed at midnight... enjoy yourself, and remember the pub (next door) is always open! last round's for me!!

Night Barb, sleep well

If I'm the only one at the pub for the last round, how many drinks can I have ?

Night Barb, sleep well

i'm sure that you can have as many as you want! laugh.gif

Night Barb, sleep well

now, dont you get to greedy, nazh!!  before you know, you'll have a problem like.... no, not tellin names...agreed not to gossip about the 'locals'...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

nazhira']Night Barb, sleep well

now, dont you get to greedy, nazh!!  before you know, you'll have a problem like.... no, not tellin names...agreed not to gossip about the 'locals'...

Hope that is not a hint at me!!!

We can discuss about drinking problems here, but, see where the drinks come from !

Ho's fault is it ?

We can discuss about drinking problems here, but, see where the drinks come from !

Ho's fault is it ?

I think barbara has a lot ot answer for!!! And I don't have a drinking problem - I enjoy my wine - and sometimes a little too much, will only worry when i can't go without it

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']We can discuss about drinking problems here, but, see where the drinks come from !

Ho's fault is it ?

I think barbara has a lot ot answer for!!! And I don't have a drinking problem - I enjoy my wine - and sometimes a little too much, will only worry when i can't go without it

The same happens to me Zhiv ! How can't everybody understand ?

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']We can discuss about drinking problems here, but, see where the drinks come from !

Ho's fault is it ?

Don't have this problem with alcohol (for obvious reasons wink.gif) But I do have this problem with diet Mountain Dew (my mum gets really funny when she learns i've already drinken the 2 liter she bought the day before yesterdayeyes.gif) & Coffee... So I feel your pain. Why are we not understood?

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

nazhira wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Ho's fault is it ?

Don't have this problem with alcohol (for obvious reasons wink.gif) But I do have this problem with diet Mountain Dew (my mum gets really funny when she learns i've already drinken the 2 liter she bought the day before yesterdayeyes.gif) & Coffee... So I feel your pain. Why are we not understood?

I know!! Leave us alone - we are happy here! And to be honest if we diddn't all have the same addiction of a certain group we wouldn't be in here! tongue.gif

I know!! Leave us alone - we are happy here! And to be honest if we diddn't all have the same addiction of a certain group we wouldn't be in here! tongue.gif

So true!! We just know what we love and imbrace it! What's so wrong with that? happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

nazhira wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Ho's fault is it ?

Don't have this problem with alcohol (for obvious reasons
wink.gif
) But I do have this problem with diet Mountain Dew (my mum gets really funny when she learns i've already drinken the 2 liter she bought the day before yesterday
eyes.gif
) & Coffee... So I feel your pain. Why are we not understood?

The most drunk, the most clear mind you have !

'Tis true Naz!!

Ok, let's start with the insanity...

I have just heard in TV a man (an ugly one by the way ) He said to a woman, You can't piss on foot !

1. Is not true, we can

2. Why they say that, just as an insult ?

Ok, let's start with the insanity...

I have just heard in TV a man (an ugly one by the way ) He said to a woman, You can't piss on foot !

1. Is not true, we can

2. Why they say that, just as an insult ?

Well we can if we really wanted!!! I think they say it because they think it is the one thing which they can do and we can't!!!

Where do they say such things???? Pure insanity . . . we could aim just as well if we squatted . . . perhaps too much graffic information?

they are!!!! lol!!! Well bed is calling - so will bid you goodnight - i like your new thread! Think we'll have fun in here xxx

Oh, what a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Perfect colors. I wish I had them here in front of me. Pure Beauty, not man made. Pefect everything. I need flowers, I wish I received a bourquet of flowers soon even from a stranger.

Realmawake

Sending you flowers from my heart (since I'm awful at posting pictures!) . . . ")))))

Girls, you are so fast !

I'm glad

I see everybody is opening their pubs and cafes.

This place is dark, is for the really crazy moments, private club for your lost drunk souls

Very welcome all of you, sweetes

Welcome Rosa,

I have to tell you this is a scary place, you have to be prepared

And you have to promise

What happens here, stays here

Will you promise ?