Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nazhira

The prophecy: Everyday I die, and everyday I reborn

I have problem, I have no idea how to change the title, I hate to admit but I need BC right now ( I love you BC but you are a man and today was very feminist day )

I want to talk about women...

Arewe so competitive as the man say ?

I think we are, but it's not our fault. Maybe is biology's fault life gives more wemen than men, then we need to fight for the MACHO, very sad

In the other hand, I think, beyond that matter, wemen are very cooperative, with themselves and with everybody, everything.

It seems to be in our nature to keep..... keep home, keep babies, keep men, keep food, keep animals, keep nature, keep life....

We love each other because we know, without us, life would have no continuation.... For God believers is ike he gave us such a responsability but such an honor at the same time.... And for no God believers.... the same

We are that important girls, don't you ever forget

Naz, love you

I think to change the title you go to your original post and click edit than you can change the title...

I think we are, but it's not our fault. Maybe is biology's fault life gives more wemen than men, then we need to fight for the MACHO, very sad

In the other hand, I think, beyond that matter, wemen are very cooperative, with themselves and with everybody, everything.

It seems to be in our nature to keep..... keep home, keep babies, keep men, keep food, keep animals, keep nature, keep life....

We love each other because we know, without us, life would have no continuation.... For God believers is ike he gave us such a responsability but such an honor at the same time.... And for no God believers.... the same

Naz, love you

I agree with every word!

Thank you girl, I could make it

So, I was not wrong about what I was talking about wemen

Colaboration is the key word it seems !

How can we do women to improve the world ?????

Funny, now I'm thiking I'm a bellydancer, and nowadays I teach. Sometimes I forget what important about my job, but, it's very important.

Getting women from every age, refind their feminity, a thing is quite lost this days !

A bit of story: Bellydancing beginings is not certain for sure. Everybody thinks about harems, where the dancers were there to enjoy the male guests. This is a part of the truth. It's known now in ancient temples in Egypt, for example, women made ritual danced nude and in their own company, with another women, for Godess. It's related to fertility, and it's related t be prepared for good birthgivings.

The important is, we don't need men for certain things, we have important missions, and we colaborate with our selves to do best. We don't have to miss that !

Wemen of the future, hold the big revelations....

I recomend to every women to take at least one class of bellydancing.

Chose a teacher not so comercial, a litle place, sometimes this is hard to find

It is a dificult dance if you are competitive, but if you are looking for your women lost, it's very satisfaying, try it !

Naz, love you

Just cruisin by...but if it were not for women, us men would probably be quite lost and would never ask for directions. I agree with you Naz in that they keep, they keep a lot of balance and harmony and they keep love and nurture in nature and life.... (they also keep us from pissing on our own feet sometimes, cause we can!! LOL)

In USA started a movement called "Tribal fussion" Based on bellydancing, looking for the bases of the dance, India, arabic, egyptian, spanish. It doesn't matter.

They learn techniques but they improvise a lot, a kind of magic ritual between women.

Night girls, see you tomorrow

[quote name='U2-ROCKS wrote:

nazhira']I want to talk about women...

Naz, love you

Just cruisin by...but if it were not for women, us men would probably be quite lost and would never ask for directions. I agree with you Naz in that they keep, they keep a lot of balance and harmony and they keep love and nurture in nature and life.... (they also keep us from pissing on our own feet sometimes, cause we can!! LOL)Very nice comments about women from both of you, thank you on behalf of women everywhere, lol wink.gif

I do think women have to balance a lot, hold a lot together, many balls in the air at the same time!

Congratulations on the thread, Naz! You've got a good thing going here. I may not speak so much, but I do enjoy taking everything in. Oh and don't worry, I promise that whatever is said here, stays here. Maybe I'll take a little trip over to the pub to see what's been happening there.

i agree on all of us having an addiction.. and though i like to tease sometimes, i also think we're a support-groupwink.gif cause everyone can come and join and have an addiction, and getting teased at the same time... and yes we are stronger then men... so men can piss on feet and therefor do so (btw, youre right janette: a little less graphic info would suit just fine-LOL)... proves how helpless they are without the sanity of women...

and to you jbarnych i'd say that silent listeners (or readers) sometimes prove to be the strongest members....

so much for my philosophic mood....

we're probably goin to the sauna today, my love asked me yesterday-eve if i was sure i'd come along...cause no internet or messageboard in there... so i'll be fighting my addiction today and have to catch up for lost moments afterwards!!!

btw; you're ritght zhiv, an addiction becomes a problem if you have to go without... so 'll make sure to have enough wine, candy, coffee and things to talk about when we meet... so no problem will appear...

oh and for opening a bar next door... i just wanna say in my defend that i'm only meeting the need i felt there was for it...., and since we're all very clever and sensible women (ahum) it wont lead to any misconduct....(i hope!! LOL)

[quote name=nazhira]Ok, let's start with the insanity...

I have just heard in TV a man (an ugly one by the way ) He said to a woman, You can't piss on foot !

1. Is not true, we can

2. Why they say that, just as an insult ?can i add one too?

first of all i wanna make it clear; i do have respect for everyone's opinion, religion and belief...

but when i saw this line in the weekend-papers, i felt a bit ... donno the word. it was an interview with this belgian girl who had converted herself to the islam and married a moslim... qoute:

'there's nothing more beautiful then a wife who obeys her husband'

what's your opinion on this one, girls?

*comes in, tiles the floors, paints the walls, puts in cabinets and improves the lighting*

Don't mind me. I'm only here to improve your female lives. I'll be out of your hair in a minute. ;-)

Hmmm . . . I don't understand blind obedience really, that just isn't me or a part of my beliefs and I don't understand a religion that requires it. Dominence, submission, not interested, it sounds so child-like . . . partnership, give and take, now that I understand. I hope she's happy. I hope he treats her well and doesn't take advantage of her. I wonder what kind of life she has led before that she is comfortable with this?

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

nazhira
']Ok, let's start with the insanity...

I have just heard in TV a man (an ugly one by the way ) He said to a woman, You can't piss on foot !

1. Is not true, we can

2. Why they say that, just as an insult ?

can i add one too?

first of all i wanna make it clear; i do have respect for everyone's opinion, religion and belief...

but when i saw this line in the weekend-papers, i felt a bit ... donno the word. it was an interview with this belgian girl who had converted herself to the islam and married a moslim... qoute:

There are certain things which you do for love and marriage. If she wanted to change her religion then it is her choice. But I have always had a problem with this obeying in marriage, whether it is a woman obeying the man or the man obeying the woman. I believe that marriage is a partnership - and both are equal partners. Each person may have made sacrifices for each other but that doesn't mean that they have to do as they are told. Personally, i think that there is nothing more beautiful than two people in love, having respect, admiration and passionofor each other.

Oh, this discussion is too "feminist" for me. I'll leave you all to it :-)

But what would the male view be? Don't think it is a feminist issue - i think it is just an opinion, as i said male or female i don't think that you should be made to obey anyone! (apart from mrs morgan in the classroom - lol!!!)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely']Oh, this discussion is too "feminist" for me. I'll leave you all to it :-)

But what would the male view be? Don't think it is a feminist issue - i think it is just an opinion, as i said male or female i don't think that you should be made to obey anyone! (apart from mrs morgan in the classroom - lol!!!)I wasn't referring to your post Zhivvy - I think the timing of my post might have caused confusion there - I was talking about the angle the whole discussion was going is something that maybe is better if you ladies just discuss.  Men who give their viewpoint is not always a good idea ;-)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

nazhira
']Ok, let's start with the insanity...

1. Is not true, we can

2. Why they say that, just as an insult ?

can i add one too?

Nothing against women who 'obry' thier husbands/partners.......but been there,done that ..NEVER again!!!!!!!......roll.gifroll.gifok I know its some religions thats fair enough .but not for people who dont belong in these religions...did that sound right?.know what I mean ?.......I love being me!.....tongue.gifIndependant free spirit is what I call myself!happy.gif

I've never obeyed my husband - why should i? I respect him, although don't always agree with him. I'd walk over hot coals for him and him not being around would be like losing a limb. But he telling me what i should do - no way!!