Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nazhira

The prophecy: Everyday I die, and everyday I reborn

Mary, I'm sorry you have been through that . . . I think I may know what you mean. She wasn't "born" to that belief, but converted, so it isn't a "part" of her nature , but something that she decided to "acquire" . . . is that sort of what you were saying? Feel free to correct me if not, lol.

Zhivvy, you have said so well what my thoughts are exactly. It's so odd to me to think of man as "boss" and wife as some sort of "child" who must obey her husband . . . mutual love, respect, sharing of ideas and opinions is the goal.

hi girls,

its so strange, i was thinking about my own question today (relaxing in the sauna, having a healthy drink.... you get the picture?) and i was thinking exactly the same thing... obeying is something you expect from a kid towards his parents or teachers... and i think of myself as equal to a man (though my love sometimes claims i'm convinced to be better then men..) and relationship is like teamwork... listening to eachother and discussing ....

i get very irritated if someone tells me what to do are think... often think i'd be already stoned to dead if i had been born in one of those strict-moslim regions.... a girl gets from obeying her father to obeying her husband... and never gets to create and follow her own path... thats sad!

Hi, been out yesterday to celebrate littlest 2nd birthday !

Apparantly a lot of thing happening here ...

addiction : yes, the Zoo is an addiction !

obeying : blindly obeying ... never - respecting is more my thing, talking to eacother and deciding together on what to do or not to.

yep Babs more or less!......smile.gif..I am addicted to chocolate..but.....as I said before..Im gonnae try and stay away from it for a month ....2nd day........smile.gif

yep Babs more or less!......smile.gif..I am addicted to chocolate..but.....as I said before..Im gonnae try and stay away from it for a month ....2nd day........smile.gif

keep it up ... if you need support just give us a shout !  We'll keep you distracted !

oh ... that's trying to confuse her !!!

nope, just showing her the consequences in the next picture...

wink.gif

to help you keep your resolution:

zwaarlijvigheid_0.jpg

now that's more stimulating her to keep it up !

Think you were posting your picture at the same time as I was posting the reply

Hi, been out yesterday to celebrate littlest 2nd birthday !

obeying : blindly obeying ... never - respecting is more my thing, talking to eacother and deciding together on what to do or not to.

congrats at (is it liam?) your sons b-day, jessika! what did you do yesterday, if i may ask?

fg_taart_AB.GIF

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jojes']Hi, been out yesterday to celebrate littlest 2nd birthday !

congrats at (is it liam?) your sons b-day, jessika! what did you do yesterday, if i may ask?

fg_taart_AB.GIF

Liam is the oldest one, he'll turn 4 on february 17.

Yesterday was Lander's B-day.  We wanted to take them to an indoor playground ... when we arrived there ... yes, you can guess ... it was closed ! So we settled for just having dinner there (of course accompanied by some wine !).  There's also a bowling area there.  The kids loved watching the bowlers play.  We had to promise Liam that we would go back on his B-day to have dinner and play a game of bowling.  I think the ball weighs more than Liam does, but hey, on his day he can decide what to do.

I think I'll make it an early night again today ! Constantly tired lately, don't know why.

I went to bed at 10 pm yesterday (yes, really, honestly) but woke up this morning still being tired.

It's quite busy at work lately, so maybe that has something to do with it.

My boss'es dad died last friday, so work has to be re-arranged a bit. He wasn't sick, tha week before he got a "thumbs up" from the cardiologist ... and all of a sudden on friday morning he had a very strong heart attack ... he died instantly.

[quote name='jojes wrote:

barbara1']to help you keep your resolution:

zwaarlijvigheid_0.jpg

Think you were posting your picture at the same time as I was posting the replyroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifaye thats me!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I think I'll make it an early night again today ! Constantly tired lately, don't know why.

I went to bed at 10 pm yesterday (yes, really, honestly) but woke up this morning still being tired.

It's quite busy at work lately, so maybe that has something to do with it.

My boss'es dad died last friday, so work has to be re-arranged a bit. He wasn't sick, tha week before he got a "thumbs up" from the cardiologist ... and all of a sudden on friday morning he had a very strong heart attack ... he died instantly.

thats sad for your boss and his family.

oh and according to the bowling, they have special , light balls for little kids, and these 'tunnels' to put in the gutter to make it easier to stay on track... we'"ve done it several times already with silas and his friends at his B-day..having 'frietjes en curryworst' afterwards..

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

jojes wrote:

barbara1']to help you keep your resolution:

zwaarlijvigheid_0.jpg

Think you were posting your picture at the same time as I was posting the reply
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifaye thats me!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

no, you're so much hotter, for sure!!

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']for you mary:

10618chocolade.jpg

mmmmmmm.... chocolate!

yes yes, you go on confusing Mary even more !!! You should be supporting her! roll.gif

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']for you mary:

10618chocolade.jpg

mmmmmmm.... chocolate!

yes yes, you go on confusing Mary even more !!! You should be supporting her! roll.gif

Boys will be boys

bad boy

bad boy

boys will be boys

bad boy

bad boy.

Bad

bad

bad

bad boy

you make me

feel so good

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']for you mary:

10618chocolade.jpg

mmmmmmm.... chocolate!

yes yes, you go on confusing Mary even more !!! You should be supporting her! roll.gifBut joje, I am supporting here... I will not allow Mary near this chocolate.  instead, I'll lick it off this poor unfortunate lady before Mary is tempted any further!  tongue.gif

jojes wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']for you mary:

10618chocolade.jpg

mmmmmmm.... chocolate!

yes yes, you go on confusing Mary even more !!! You should be supporting her!
roll.gifBut joje, I am supporting here... I will not allow Mary near this chocolate.  instead, I'll lick it off this poor unfortunate lady before Mary is tempted any further!  tongue.gif

again; boys will be boys... totaly sure about you being a guy, bc....

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

jojes wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']for you mary:

10618chocolade.jpg

mmmmmmm.... chocolate!

roll.gif
But joje, I am supporting here... I will not allow Mary near this chocolate.  instead, I'll lick it off this poor unfortunate lady before Mary is tempted any further! 
tongue.gif

I could be a lesbian who had a sex change?  No? lol

Boys will be boys... and I am glad I'm a boy.... we can appreciate chocolate much better when its presented to us like this!

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

jojes wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']for you mary:

mmmmmmm.... chocolate!

roll.gif
But joje, I am supporting here... I will not allow Mary near this chocolate.  instead, I'll lick it off this poor unfortunate lady before Mary is tempted any further! 
tongue.gif

Boys will be boys... and I am glad I'm a boy.... we can appreciate chocolate much better when its presented to us like this!

I should have remembered ... you're a guy ... or a transsexual woman ... or something else ...

oh well, supporting is allowed in every possible way !

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

jojes wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']for you mary:

mmmmmmm.... chocolate!

roll.gif
tongue.gif

I should have remembered ... you're a guy ... or a transsexual woman ... or something else ...

oh well, supporting is allowed in every possible way !

That's great to know

*scrolls back up and drools* lol