Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vertigoed

Cafe Achtung- Coffee & Food For Those Who Want It

Nice to see that vertigoed has made a nice coffee for us all to relax - skinny latte please!!!

Sending your skinny latte over to 'ya . . . may I join you with a mocha for myself?

can i have a skinny mocah lattie caramel machiato please lol

hello people how are we today?

Not too bad Claire - how's it with you? Is the exhibition going ok? Hope it is. Enjoying my latte after a loud kid day at work!!!!

I'm needing something stronger than coffee after the morning I've had . . . . but it's only 9:30 am here!!! Yes, a fabulous morning here . . . NOT!!!

Wait until at least lidday for something stronger- sit with me, claire and vertigoed and we'll cheer you up!!

Zhivvy is sitting quietly (foronce!!!) reading her paper and enjoying her coffee and cake!!!
* barb enters coffee-shop, sees zhiv all quiet and reading.....*

hi everyone!! hello zhiv, you're bit quiet, didnt get hurt by shakin so passionatly , did you? heard you were trying to impress certain hot visitor???

how come your morning's not that great, janette? is it the weather? hope you arent suffering from a hangover...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Zhivvy is sitting quietly (foronce!!!) reading her paper and enjoying her coffee and cake!!!

* barb enters coffee-shop, sees zhiv all quiet and reading.....*

hi everyone!! hello zhiv, you're bit quiet, didnt get hurt by shakin so passionatly , did you? heard you were trying to impress certain hot visitor???

But was worth it!!!!

happy.gif

Good to see so many visitors in here! And i bet it was zhivvy ;-)

I just thought of a U2 dish, veggies burgers that are 'Even Better Than The Real Thing'

lol :)

I'm a vegetarian . What do you have to offer ?

Do you have special U2 dishes ?

Hm ... U2 dishes ... what are you thinking of ?? Something in the likes of "Bono on a bed of green lettuce, accompagnied by steamed carrots" or "Edge's bacon" or for dessert "chocolate-covered Larry's" or "Adam with a topping of cream" ???

Or were you thinking more polite things ?

how come your morning's not that great, janette? is it the weather? hope you arent suffering from a hangover...
No, weather is great and no hangover . . . . my tempermental daughter woke up in a nasty mood . . . she's at "that age" we call the wonder years (or the hell years, lol) . . . you know, the eye rolling eyes.gif (not that I ever did such a thing) and the attempts at talking back . . . . grrrrrrr!  Then she left her lunch at home and I had to deliver it to the school, etc., etc., etc. . . . . lots and lots of irritations yesterday!mad.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

nazhira']I'm a vegetarian . What do you have to offer ?

Hm ... US dishes ... what are you thinking ?? Something in the likes of "Bono on a bed of green lettuce, accompagnied by steamed carrots" or "Edge's bacon" or for dessert "chocolate-covered Larry's" or "Adam with a topping of cream" ???

LOL!!!!!!!! I'm thinking that Bono's accompanying carrots, the bacon, the cream . . . well, never mind what I thought  laugh.gifembarassed.gifeek.gif

Good to see so many visitors in here! And i bet it was zhivvy ;-)

I just thought of a U2 dish, veggies burgers that are 'Even Better Than The Real Thing'

lol :)

Headache after crazy night, too much wine, tears, memories, dancing.

Please I'm having the cofee, cofee, cofee

The a tea with lots of LEMON

And the EVEN BETTER THAN THE REAL THING burger

Oh, not to go

I'll be seated in that table over there for a while.

Thanks, great place you have here

Could do with coffee right about now . . . really, really strong coffee "))))

Serving both of us . . . thinking of asking Barbara for a part-time job as a server . . . .

LOL . . . sorry Verigoed, I was thinking this was Barbara's cafe! Realized my mistake . . . it's you I should be asking for the part-time serving job ")))))))))))

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

jojes wrote:

Hm ... US dishes ... what are you thinking ?? Something in the likes of "Bono on a bed of green lettuce, accompagnied by steamed carrots" or "Edge's bacon" or for dessert "chocolate-covered Larry's" or "Adam with a topping of cream" ???

LOL!!!!!!!! I'm thinking that Bono's accompanying carrots, the bacon, the cream . . . well, never mind what I thought  laugh.gifembarassed.gifeek.gif

Please don't let me get started on the what i could cover Bono in before I .......devil.gif Not good for me!!! 

But do like the veggie burgers - definately better than the real thing!!! As a veggie too!

Can I have two eggs, english bacon, beans, tomatoes and pancakes? Thank you very much.

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

barbara1']how come your morning's not that great, janette? is it the weather? hope you arent suffering from a hangover...

No, weather is great and no hangover . . . . my tempermental daughter woke up in a nasty mood . . . she's at "that age" we call the wonder years (or the hell years, lol) . . . you know, the eye rolling eyes.gif (not that I ever did such a thing) and the attempts at talking back . . . . grrrrrrr!  Then she left her lunch at home and I had to deliver it to the school, etc., etc., etc. . . . . lots and lots of irritations yesterday!mad.gif

wow, thats a day out the life off barbara, you're describing....

eyes.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Hm ... U2 dishes ... what are you thinking of ?? Something in the likes of "Bono on a bed of green lettuce, accompagnied by steamed carrots" or "Edge's bacon" or for dessert "chocolate-covered Larry's" or "Adam with a topping of cream" ???

ohh, jes!! putting these 'bad dreams' in everyones heads....devil.gif