Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vertigoed

Cafe Achtung- Coffee & Food For Those Who Want It

LOL! anyone who wants a job has one here! This is a community run cafe ;)
nice!! you should also ask nazh... she did a good job in my pub, everything tidy and clean after she run it....

Can I have two eggs, english bacon, beans, tomatoes and pancakes? Thank you very much.

wow, you sound very hungry...

how bout giving this customer the 'badgirl' breakfast.....?

Ready for some food . . . what's for dinner?

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

barbara1']how come your morning's not that great, janette? is it the weather? hope you arent suffering from a hangover...

No, weather is great and no hangover . . . . my tempermental daughter woke up in a nasty mood . . . she's at "that age" we call the wonder years (or the hell years, lol) . . . you know, the eye rolling
eyes.gif
(not that I ever did such a thing) and the attempts at talking back . . . . grrrrrrr!  Then she left her lunch at home and I had to deliver it to the school, etc., etc., etc. . . . . lots and lots of irritations yesterday!
mad.gif

wow, thats a day out the life off barbara, you're describing....

eyes.gif

Kids today!!!! Aren't they cute???? Anyway, at least she was back to "normal" (whatever that is) today ")))

Luzzi']Can I have two eggs, english bacon, beans, tomatoes and pancakes? Thank you very much.

wow, you sound very hungry...

how bout giving this customer the 'badgirl' breakfast.....?Lol, Well I was very hungry but now I am full. This cafe is Magnificent. Whats the "badgirl: girl breakfast?

No one serving me . . . is this place deserted? Luzzi's hungry too . . . let's just help ourselves . . .

ok, i will get the coffees! what you want?

Tonight, I would like tacos or maybe something Italian . . . pasta perhaps . . . .

tacos sound nice - not had them for ages

We have them all the time here . . . so good . . . let me serve you some . . . how do you like them?

veggie ones please - with sour cream and guacamole

Coming right up . . . . sizzling hot! Salsa?

enjoyed the tacos - the wine next door is now washing them down nicely!

Sleepy hot chocolate drink please - no cream!

how are buzinezzzz goin? just a quick peek as i'm over at the pub at the moment, drinking some red wine...but will be in for a bed-time-tea in a moment!! can you start fixing me a lemontea with a little honey, please??

Just popped in to see who was about - very sleepy tonight may finally have to have that early night i've been planning for ages!

Just popped in to see who was about - very sleepy tonight may finally have to have that early night i've been planning for ages!
hahaha....seein is believin....

Zhivvy']Just popped in to see who was about - very sleepy tonight may finally have to have that early night i've been planning for ages!

hahaha....seein is believin....

I know but want to be awake enough tomorrow night to have a conversation with my friend!

laugh.gif Plan on staying up late and you'll end up going to bed early wink.gif And the lemontea is brewing right now. Business looks like it's going great! Haven't been here in what seems like forever... and it's still going!

nice tea!! but shit, it's hot...burned my tongue!! (really; serious, i did...havin a cup off thea at the moment and did burn my tongue on the first little sip...frown.gif)

nice tea!! but shit, it's hot...burned my tongue!! (really; serious, i did...havin a cup off thea at the moment and did burn my tongue on the first little sip...frown.gif)
Maybe it'll stop you talking as much having a swollen tongue roll.gif! Only joking love you really!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']nice tea!! but shit, it's hot...burned my tongue!! (really; serious, i did...havin a cup off thea at the moment and did burn my tongue on the first little sip...
frown.gif
)

Maybe it'll stop you talking as much having a swollen tongue roll.gif! Only joking love you really!!!

you're gettin nasty, zhiv... i swear if it wasnt for that truck of sweets....

love you too (u2tongue.gif)...

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']nice tea!! but shit, it's hot...burned my tongue!! (really; serious, i did...havin a cup off thea at the moment and did burn my tongue on the first little sip...
frown.gif
)

Maybe it'll stop you talking as much having a swollen tongue
roll.gif
! Only joking love you really!!!

you're gettin nasty, zhiv... i swear if it wasnt for that truck of sweets....

love you too (u2tongue.gif)...

I guess i can say whatever i want at the moment and get away with it as long as the sweets are there!!!

Nice to see you back in your cafe Vertigoed - can i have a decaf please?