Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vertigoed

Cafe Achtung- Coffee & Food For Those Who Want It

Recommended Posts

[quote name=vertigoed]Sorry about the tea babs! And would you like room for cream zhiv?

not your fault, vertigoed...everyone knows the thea shouldnt be drunk as warm as it's served....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


vertigoed
']Sorry about the tea babs! And would you like room for cream zhiv?

not your fault, vertigoed...everyone knows the thea shouldnt be drunk as warm as it's served....

Just milk please - and ice tea only for barbara from now on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you - yummy!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi girls ! Cold water please, we are so hot in here. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So any hot rock stars been passing by in here Vertigoed - and did they like your jeans!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam helps me run the place and has his own pair happy.gif I think he wants your number!
*Zhivvy trips over her feet speeding off to give Bono her number! Luckily she regains her poise and sits down opposite him* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


vertigoed']Adam helps me run the place and has his own pair
happy.gif
 I think he wants your number!

*Zhivvy trips over her feet speeding off to give Bono her number! Luckily she regains her poise and sits down opposite him* 

 

Zhivvy is very sleepy so asks Bono to walk her home wink.gif In a totally honourable way!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


jojes wrote:

nazhira']I'm a vegetarian . What do you have to offer ?

Do you have special U2 dishes ?

Hm ... U2 dishes ... what are you thinking of ?? Something in the likes of "Bono on a bed of green lettuce, accompagnied by steamed carrots" or "Edge's bacon" or for dessert "chocolate-covered Larry's" or "Adam with a topping of cream" ???

Or were you thinking more polite things ?

 

ohh, jes!! putting these 'bad dreams' in everyones heads....devil.gif

hey don't blame me !! As if you never dreamt of covering Bono in something ... roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Adam helps me run the place and has his own pair
happy.gif
 I think he wants your number!

*Zhivvy trips over her feet speeding off to give Bono her number! Luckily she regains her poise and sits down opposite him* 

 

Zhivvy is very sleepy so asks Bono to walk her home wink.gif In a totally honourable way!!!!

who can be honorable when bono is walking them home ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Adam helps me run the place and has his own pair
happy.gif
 I think he wants your number!

*Zhivvy trips over her feet speeding off to give Bono her number! Luckily she regains her poise and sits down opposite him* 

 

Zhivvy is very sleepy so asks Bono to walk her home
wink.gif
 In a totally honourable way!!!!

who can be honorable when bono is walking them home ???

 

In my defense - he did just walk me home, what a true gentleman. We had a lovely chat on the way back and nothing more than a nice hug and kiss by my door. Although we do have a date at the pub on Saturday to do some more dancing!! Oh what shall i wear!!!!! laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi,zhiv, so you have time to come in here!!!better get your ass over to the pub too! sorry not jealouse, just kiddin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
laugh.gif Haha! Night's with Bono at the pub... Morning in here recovering... I sense a pattern tongue.gif Maybe this cafe should be called "The Morning After" LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need some hot tea in a hurry . . . rain's coming in . . . again . . . . brrrrrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
laugh.gif Haha! Night's with Bono at the pub... Morning in here recovering... I sense a pattern tongue.gif Maybe this cafe should be called "The Morning After" LOL

yeah, 'The morning after the nite before....'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like bread and butter pudding now :o(.....Do you have that ?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...