Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vertigoed

Cafe Achtung- Coffee & Food For Those Who Want It

He probably expects this... How can u not?! lol :)

I do think he would have a good laugh if he did read these things! roll.gif

Maybe he does??!! That would be so funny to learn he reads everything on here...
As i've said on here before, in case he does - if i ever got the chance to meet him i would not tell him my Zoo name!!! Instead of a great photo opportunity there would just be a cloud of Bono dust as he makes a speedy exit for his own safety! 

tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Maybe he does??!! That would be so funny to learn he reads everything on here...

As i've said on here before, in case he does - if i ever got the chance to meet him i would not tell him my Zoo name!!! Instead of a great photo opportunity there would just be a cloud of Bono dust as he makes a speedy exit for his own safety! 

tongue.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Maybe he does??!! That would be so funny to learn he reads everything on here...

tongue.gifhe'll run for his life !

or maybe ... to get an apron ! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

tongue.gif

he'll run for his life !

or maybe ... to get an apron ! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Hopefully option 2 Jess!

Maybe he'd reward you with a big hug since he would know how much you like him . . . . . or run very fast since he knows how much you like him???

Maybe he'd reward you with a big hug since he would know how much you like him . . . . . or run very fast since he knows how much you like him???
laugh.gif As long as he knows I am sane I hope I will get the hug!!!!

He'll take one look into your eyes and melt into your arms . . . . . . ahhhhh . . . . .

He'll take one look into your eyes and melt into your arms . . . . . . ahhhhh . . . . .
Oh you say the sweetest things Janette ....happy.gif