Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leprechaun63

Bono and the Bilderberg group

OMG what planet are you from!

for one thing

The meeting of the world's powerful and elite,businessleaders,monarchs,billionaire politicians, the elites who are plottingour demise

erm yes right whatever! I mean come on if you think that WHY are you even using the internet! You do know people can trace you on the internet and find you in your home! (sarcasm the lowest form of wit but the best I can do)

As for Bono seriously GET OVER IT if you don't like Bono for whatever reason then that is fine. I like Bono coz he sings in the band that I like listening to right and whaver he does in his own personal life it's up to him. I don't always follow Bono or even listen to half the stuff he yackers on about does that mean the sky is gonna fall down on me DON'T THINK SO.

To be honest with you I think you are just trying to bring Bono's name down by bringing up stuff you only read about online that is written by people who like yourself think they know it all and to say his work to HELP people who suffer from HIV and AIDS in Africa is a SCAM please don't even go there! That's the one thing I TRULY admire Bono for! Yes he's rich but he puts himself out there but what he does to help other people be it ones who suffer from HIV or AIDs or who live in poverty through no choice of their own.

The only true scam is the pharmaceutical companies that make the pills make them for so little yet sell them for so much!

Also if you are THAT botherd about where the money goes check this website out http://www.theglobalfund.org/en/ and actually EDUCATE yourself before coming here and pissing me off again! glasses.gif Also check out yotube at both http://www.youtube.com/user/joinred and http://www.youtube.com/user/TheONECampaign where there are videos (Specially at joinred they actually have videos on there THAT show you they have helped saved lives)

I'm sorry that I had to write this post and it may piss people off I don't really care! and to be honest I don't care about people who come on this forum to declare that they no longer like U2 WHAVER look outside your window you may see someone that cares. But when people start saying stuff that isn't even true as they'd rather believe the negative bull that is written about Bono and not actually educate  themselves then I will stick up for Bono every time!

ugh anyway it's half 2 in the morning and I need sleep!

You know leprechaun63 stop reading into things so much and actually start living in the real world ok! (And i'm sure he'll come back and say he is living in the real world and i'm the crazy one roll.gif)

good night or morning or afternoon! haha

Isn't this the Build-a-Bear thread? I didn't see it for awhile, but it's come back,huh?

I like Build-a-Bears. They're fun. laugh.gif

Scroll back to see the bears or have you read this thread, I don't remember???

Okay... I shouldn't have while I was at work, but I went and found the piccies. 

JT Bear:

JT2.jpg

CoeXist Bear:

coexistbear2.jpg

Here's a better look at the sleeves and the designs painted on them.  I tried to copy (as best I could) Bono's jacket from the Vertigo Tour.

coexistbearsleeve1.jpg

coexistbearsleeve2.jpg

And MacPhisto Bear:

macphistobear.jpg

I don't make these bears for my own profit.  I only make them for the AWF auctions.  I will more than likely be making one for the next auction and will let everyone know. The Got Water? Auction runs in the fall every year, usually early November. 

I love what you girls did to this thread..it's so funny. These bears!! : )  : ) Love the Vertigo one! Bono never looked so good.

Okay... I shouldn't have while I was at work, but I went and found the piccies. 

JT Bear:

JT2.jpg

CoeXist Bear:

coexistbear2.jpg

Here's a better look at the sleeves and the designs painted on them.  I tried to copy (as best I could) Bono's jacket from the Vertigo Tour.

coexistbearsleeve1.jpg

coexistbearsleeve2.jpg

And MacPhisto Bear:

macphistobear.jpg

I don't make these bears for my own profit.  I only make them for the AWF auctions.  I will more than likely be making one for the next auction and will let everyone know. The Got Water? Auction runs in the fall every year, usually early November. 

I love the MacPhisto Bear. There's just something about the gold suit and devil hornsdevil.gifroll.gif

make another MacPhisto bear and i'll buy 2! One for myself and one to chuck at Bono haha

no seriously though I love MacPhisto!

I thought this thread was dead and buried . . . thanks for resurecting the bears ")))

I thought this thread was dead and buried . . . thanks for resurecting the bears ")))

No matter what I say here, as long as it has nothing to do with the discussion, I have hijacked the thread.  Not only have I hijacked the thread, but I have hijacked the whole forum at this time on aljazeera.

[quote name='FrightenedFart wrote:

Janette B']I thought this thread was dead and buried . . . thanks for resurecting the bears ")))

No matter what I say here, as long as it has nothing to do with the discussion, I have hijacked the thread.  Not only have I hijacked the thread, but I have hijacked the whole forum at this time on aljazeera.

Do aljazeera like U2 aswell?

This explains everything - thank you whoever wrote this thread. I have long suspected this. In your own words- are you part of the solution or part of the cause .....if you are associating with the likes of Rothchild/Rockafella and the club 300 you are part of the cause even if your are doing it in good faith to fix the problem. You cant fix a problem in Bilderberg - they are the guys that created it for "self" gain. Disgusting. Some of the answers on here are so ignorant and clueless, get educated people and Wake UP.  Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I like their music dont get me wrong but next time you get frisked at a concert - ask yourselves why. If you know what I mean!