Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leprechaun63

Bono and the Bilderberg group

Recommended Posts

yeah, same as that. Just reminds me... i got to put the bin out tomorrow.

Lol!! Can these pumans iron aswell? Not that i'm after a slave or anything like that but a beautiful creature with pencil fingers would be lovely. They could help me with housework then we could create amazing works of art on the walls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll send one over in the post. You'll have it there in the morning. They don't like being posted... so they fly in their box really fast so that they get where they have to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quicker than DHL then?!!! Will await my parcel at 7 am!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no its to be racist about so it is ok!!! Alarm set for 6:45!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that is true - i'm very excited, must be to be up so early!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry I missed a few posts- was on the phone!!!!! Thanks for the number BC

Although I am a freak- I must clarify that its a U2 kind of freak I am I am....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='sugrue wrote:


bandcompletely']zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

 

Why be normal when being a freak is so much more fun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely']zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

 

Why be normal when being a freak is so much more fun?

 

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='sugrue wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely']zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

 

Why be normal when being a freak is so much more fun?

 

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can just be happy in our own freaky little Zoo - it doesn't matter than non Zootops don't understand, because in here we know that we are special in our own wayshappy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


sugrue wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely']zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

 

Why be normal when being a freak is so much more fun?

 

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can just be happy in our own freaky little Zoo - it doesn't matter than non Zootops don't understand, because in here we know that we are special in our own wayshappy.gif

That sounds GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


sugrue wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely']zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

 

Why be normal when being a freak is so much more fun?

 

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can just be happy in our own freaky little Zoo - it doesn't matter than non Zootops don't understand, because in here we know that we are special in our own wayshappy.gif

That sounds GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


sugrue wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely']zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

 

Why be normal when being a freak is so much more fun?

 

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can just be happy in our own freaky little Zoo - it doesn't matter than non Zootops don't understand, because in here we know that we are special in our own wayshappy.gif

That sounds GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


sugrue wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely']zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

 

Why be normal when being a freak is so much more fun?

 

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can just be happy in our own freaky little Zoo - it doesn't matter than non Zootops don't understand, because in here we know that we are special in our own wayshappy.gif

That sounds GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


sugrue wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely']zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

 

Why be normal when being a freak is so much more fun?

 

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can just be happy in our own freaky little Zoo - it doesn't matter than non Zootops don't understand, because in here we know that we are special in our own wayshappy.gif

That sounds GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


sugrue wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

sugrue wrote:

bandcompletely']zhivv, enjoy getting up so early.

 

sugrue... a freak you are you are.... i think. ;-)

I sure am !!!

 

Why be normal when being a freak is so much more fun?

 

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can just be happy in our own freaky little Zoo - it doesn't matter than non Zootops don't understand, because in here we know that we are special in our own wayshappy.gif

That sounds GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wait...when did Bono even go to this Bilderbuger whatever its called meeting lol

did I miss something??

 

Hello Jackie!! Good to see your name... can't get into any other part of the site unless I log out... its strange!!

 

Think the Leprechaun that put this on was trying it on.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='sugrue wrote:


jackie_llopis']wait...when did Bono even go to this Bilderbuger whatever its called meeting lol

did I miss something??

 

Hello Jackie!! Good to see your name... can't get into any other part of the site unless I log out... its strange!!

 

Think the Leprechaun that put this on was trying it on.... Hi!! happy.gif and that is strange lol!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wait...when did Bono even go to this Bilderbuger whatever its called meeting lol

did I miss something??

No one knows, Jackie, because according to the leprechaun/troll character, it is all so top secret! He/She/It must be very important to have such powerful, secret knowledgeroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't you know that Bono, who is Realm's Prince, is a genius. I love to hear this news. Bono is a man I want to see with the President of the United States, together with his 5 friends who run U2. I love his mind, his ways, his pitch, his voice, everything of him is extremely special to Realm. You see, out of trillions of men in this planet, he is unique. I can't really explain it well, because I am not a good communicator or don't express myself well, but Bono, I want him to be in not out. He is our lucky charm. The more he learns, the more we grow and the happier he makes us with his genius self.

 

I have heard of these groups, but these groups if they are enlightened, should know by now, that they are dealing with the real thing. That Man, Bono, is our man. The Leader I see for us all. Bono is a diamond in a haystock. I know, people get angry because he grows rich, but its not his fault, it comes with his package. He is meant to be more than just a world famous artist. He is a very special man, we are so blessed to have him in our time, I wish I could explain to you why I say this. When you say Bono, you are talking about someone with the weight of Goliah, A Titan, A great man like those in the bible who left their mark. Bono is "ONE GIANT" amongst us in all ways. And trust me when I tell you, he is not currupted in his heart, and if you felt his energy and his heart palpitating soft and gentle, feeling his aura, his energy, you'll be his faithful follower too, because he delivers more than just music and he is a Rare Man to find. A diamond in a haystock like my mother would say. He has the Purest form of energy I have ever felt in my 46 years existence, I know I will never feel this that I felt with any other man, because only a man who is "Clean in the Spirit" can possibly have such a sweet, pure clean energy emanating from within him to thousands of people. I got blessed a little more because of telepathy. Thats why I tell you, I love Bono as man, a father, a brother, a guide, a singer. I just plainly love this man whom I was able to feel an energy that is life extending and healing too. Don't get mad, celebrate him, he is a rare breed of us.

 

PS: Don't get mad at me for speaking words of praise for him, I am his daisy I can't be unfaithful even if I wanted to because if I throw a rock to Bono is like throwing a rock up in the air and comes right back and hit me on the head. He is very well protected by us his daisies. My daisy goal is the Ascention of "Bono" who is really, Realm's Prince. I was given Bono so I am faithful to him for ever.

 

Realmawake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...