Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theletdown

My new U2 tattoo

thanx for bringing this up! i had to laugh with infinitums weird comment: tattoo's are oaky but not for woman. guess voting is okay, but not for women either? driving is okay, but not for women? having a job is okay, but not for women? goin to pubs is okay, but not for women? drinking/smoking is okay, but not for women? PLEASE!!!

okay, just forget bout that, i need help. i have a sun on my wrist, cause i like the sun, the warmth she gives, the life. and to me she's a symbol for life itself (cause i'm no longer really religious, but i figure there's still something out there?) had this sun, my first tattoo, when i was 35. and want another one in 3 years when i turn 40. i want it to be a symbol of the opposit force on earht: the sea. i want a seashell on back of my neck, under the hairline. but would like an apropriate line, u2-song, underneath.
any ideas?  (please don say: the water was warm, till i discovered you peed, thanxwink.gif)

Anyone had the Zoo TV neon logo from the stage set? That would look cool. Or this cartoon face;

220px-Zoo_TV_Live.png

I've seen a couple of zoo babies like this one - I was thinking about this one before I got the 'if god will send his angels' winged heart instead. I will have to get this one though one day!

untitled.jpg

Love it!!!! That is so good - and love the style of writing for AB too! Where abouts is it?

untitled.jpg

I love this one. It's been Inked really well and represents what it's supposed to, so many tattooist can't get the little things 100%. This ones perfect.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

cathkel']
untitled.jpg

Love it!!!! That is so good - and love the style of writing for AB too! Where abouts is it?

Its on my hip Zhivvy. Its quiet large,,,about 4"x5"

[quote name='agt wrote:

cathkel']
untitled.jpg

I love this one. It's been Inked really well and represents what it's supposed to, so many tattooist can't get the little things 100%. This ones perfect.Thanks agt..i stressed to my tattooist that it had to be perfect or else it was pointless getting it done. He had done "Achtung Baby" on his friend a few days previously so he knew it was U2 related. Il be going back to him again soon to get another one done

ooh nice,i want another one now.

untitled.jpg

Best Baby tattoo ever, hands down, no contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!