Sign in to follow this  
jojes

The countdown-thread

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
19 DAYS until Anaheim 1!!!!!
banana.gif

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!I'll be sure to blow Bono bono_happy.gif a kiss for you when I see him, Zhiv!

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
indent]I
a kiss for you when I see him, Zhiv!

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!

And let him know I'm waiting for him in Germany and Austria! And want that kiss for real!!!

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
banana.gif

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!
I'll be sure to blow Bono 
bono_happy.gif

And let him know I'm waiting for him in Germany and Austria! And want that kiss for real!!!

Will do, Zhiv!  LOL!  I'll whisper it in his ear when I'm slow dancin' with him to Mysterious Ways. wink.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
banana.gif

bono_happy.gif

Will do, Zhiv!  LOL!  I'll whisper it in his ear when I'm slow dancin' with him to Mysterious Ways. wink.gif

I hope to hear that you were up there having that dance!!

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
banana.gif

bono_happy.gif

Will do, Zhiv!  LOL!  I'll whisper it in his ear when I'm slow dancin' with him to Mysterious Ways.
wink.gif

You and me both girl, you and me both!  But I'd probably faint and miss the whole damn thing.  LOL!

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
banana.gif

bono_happy.gif

Will do, Zhiv!  LOL!  I'll whisper it in his ear when I'm slow dancin' with him to Mysterious Ways.
wink.gif

You and me both girl, you and me both!  But I'd probably faint and miss the whole damn thing.  LOL!

I dream about getting on that stage - and really want too, but then I'd just look like a total dribbling fool and giggle like a 6 year old!

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
banana.gif

bono_happy.gif

wink.gif

I dream about getting on that stage - and really want too, but then I'd just look like a total dribbling fool and giggle like a 6 year old!

Hee hee!  Me too Zhiv; provided I don't faint.  & I'd love for him to hand over his shades to me.  He's got plenty, so share the wealth, right?wink.gif

Hee hee!  Me too Zhiv; provided I don't faint.  & I'd love for him to hand over his shades to me.  He's got plenty, so share the wealth, right?wink.gif

That makes me laugh. I was chatting with my daughter the other day. She has no idea that we are going seeing them. And she was talking about shows and concerts. And I asked her who she would like to see - Michael Buble she said (she has a huge crush on him) so jokingly I asked her if she would like to see U2 in concert. Her answer was that it would be really cool but only if we could be at the front and Bono would get her on stage and let her wear his glasses!! Would love it if that happened!

collectoraholic']

Hee hee!  Me too Zhiv; provided I don't faint.  & I'd love for him to hand over his shades to me.  He's got plenty, so share the wealth, right?
wink.gif

That makes me laugh. I was chatting with my daughter the other day. She has no idea that we are going seeing them. And she was talking about shows and concerts. And I asked her who she would like to see - Michael Buble she said (she has a huge crush on him) so jokingly I asked her if she would like to see U2 in concert. Her answer was that it would be really cool but only if we could be at the front and Bono would get her on stage and let her wear his glasses!! Would love it if that happened!

Now that would be WICKED COOL if he were to pull her up and dance with her and then give her his glasses!  But boy howdy, would Mama be jealous?! wink.gif

He was pulling little kids up all during the Vertigo shows, but were they doing it during any of the 360 shows? I saw them in Las Vegas and the Rose Bowl, but they didn't do that . . . . . . now, I'm wondering???

He was pulling little kids up all during the Vertigo shows, but were they doing it during any of the 360 shows? I saw them in Las Vegas and the Rose Bowl, but they didn't do that . . . . . . now, I'm wondering???

@ The Dallas show, he pulled a boy up from the audience.  @ The Houston show, he pulled up a lady.  & @ The Dallas show, he gave the boy his sunglasses. bono_happy.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']

Hee hee!  Me too Zhiv; provided I don't faint.  & I'd love for him to hand over his shades to me.  He's got plenty, so share the wealth, right?
wink.gif

Now that would be WICKED COOL if he were to pull her up and dance with her and then give her his glasses!  But boy howdy, would Mama be jealous?! wink.gif

Oh it would be one jealous Mama - but a very happy one too!! And anyone who knows my daughter will know that she would tell him that I think he is hot and that he is the real father of my daughter!! - She's a good girl she'd get me a kiss too!!

Salt Lake City gig : 15 days (Jbarnych) = Two weeks tomorrow you will the there!!!!!!

Anaheim 1 gig : 18 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic) = another one in the 20s!!!!

Anaheim 2 gig : 19 days (Collectoraholic)

Denver gig : 24 days (KatiemL)

Zhivvy's Bday : 25 days = another one less than 100, but not as excited lol!!! 

Seattle gig: 33 days (MichielovesU2)

Minneapolis gig: 34 days(Collectoraholic)

Barbara's 18th wedding anniversary : 46 days

Chicago gig : 48 days (KatiemL)

Philadelphia gig : 54 days (KatiemL)

Montreal 1 gig: 58 days (Michieloves U2)

Montreal 2 gig: 59 days (Collectoraholic) ==> GOING UNDER 100 !!!

Race for life Stafford 5km run - 62 days Zhivvy

Edge's birthday: 81 days

Kristaps arrives in Frankfurt: 82 days (and Zhivvy's daughter's birthday)

Frankfurt gig : 83 days (Zhivvy, Kristaps) (and Zhivvy's wedding anniversary!) Double figures!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Hannover gig : 85 days (Zhivvy) = another under 100 - can't cope tooooooo excited!!!!

Kristaps arrives in Helsinki: 91 days

Helsinki 1: 90 days (Kristaps, Polly)

Helsinki 2:  92 days (Kristaps, Polly)

Leonard Cohen, Ghent (belgium): 92 days (barbara)

the Great Zhivvy, visiting belgium again! : 93 days

Vienna gig : 103 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 115 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 122 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 126 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 2 gig : 127 days (Lumacy)

Katie's Orlando vacation : 129 days (KatiemL)

Kristaps flies to Milan - 137 days

Rome gig: 138 days

Kristaps flies home: 143 days

Zhivvy running the Cardiff half-marathon: 150 days

Katie's Halloween Vegas trip : 157 days (KatiemL)

Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 159 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!) ==> dropping under the 200 !!!

Larry's birthday: 161 days

Katie's birthday : 202 days (KatiemL)

Christmas : 220 days (just to scare us all for getting it all ready in time!)

Denver Indian Market : 247 days (KatiemL)

Territory Days : 366 days (KatiemL)

Katie's dream trip to Dublin : 472 days (KatiemL)

Janette B']He was pulling little kids up all during the Vertigo shows, but were they doing it during any of the 360 shows? I saw them in Las Vegas and the Rose Bowl, but they didn't do that . . . . . . now, I'm wondering???

@ The Dallas show, he pulled a boy up from the audience.  @ The Houston show, he pulled up a lady.  & @ The Dallas show, he gave the boy his sunglasses. bono_happy.gif

Ahhh . . . . so, could happen "))))

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']

wink.gif

Now that would be WICKED COOL if he were to pull her up and dance with her and then give her his glasses!  But boy howdy, would Mama be jealous?!
wink.gif

Oh it would be one jealous Mama - but a very happy one too!! And anyone who knows my daughter will know that she would tell him that I think he is hot and that he is the real father of my daughter!! - She's a good girl she'd get me a kiss too!! So, I see that you've properly trained her!!! Think of the scandal you could create in the papers the next day . . . Bono is father of blonde English girl . . . kisses mother on stage roll.gif

Salt Lake City gig : 15 days (Jbarnych) = Two weeks tomorrow you will the there!!!!!!

Anaheim 1 gig : 18 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic) = another one in the 20s!!!!

Anaheim 2 gig : 19 days (Collectoraholic)

Denver gig : 24 days (KatiemL)

Zhivvy's Bday : 25 days = another one less than 100, but not as excited lol!!! 

Seattle gig: 33 days (MichielovesU2)

Minneapolis gig: 34 days(Collectoraholic)

Barbara's 18th wedding anniversary : 46 days

Chicago gig : 48 days (KatiemL)

Philadelphia gig : 54 days (KatiemL)

Montreal 1 gig: 58 days (Michieloves U2)

Montreal 2 gig: 59 days (Collectoraholic) ==> GOING UNDER 100 !!!

Race for life Stafford 5km run - 62 days Zhivvy

Edge's birthday: 81 days

Kristaps arrives in Frankfurt: 82 days (and Zhivvy's daughter's birthday)

Frankfurt gig : 83 days (Zhivvy, Kristaps) (and Zhivvy's wedding anniversary!) Double figures!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Hannover gig : 85 days (Zhivvy) = another under 100 - can't cope tooooooo excited!!!!

Kristaps arrives in Helsinki: 91 days

Helsinki 1: 90 days (Kristaps, Polly)

Helsinki 2:  92 days (Kristaps, Polly)

Leonard Cohen, Ghent (belgium): 92 days (barbara)

the Great Zhivvy, visiting belgium again! : 93 days

Vienna gig : 103 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 115 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 122 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 126 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 2 gig : 127 days (Lumacy)

Katie's Orlando vacation : 129 days (KatiemL)

Kristaps flies to Milan - 137 days

Rome gig: 138 days

Kristaps flies home: 143 days

Zhivvy running the Cardiff half-marathon: 150 days

Katie's Halloween Vegas trip : 157 days (KatiemL)

Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 159 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!) ==> dropping under the 200 !!!

Larry's birthday: 161 days

Katie's birthday : 202 days (KatiemL)

Christmas : 220 days (just to scare us all for getting it all ready in time!)

Denver Indian Market : 247 days (KatiemL)

Territory Days : 366 days (KatiemL)

Katie's dream trip to Dublin : 472 days (KatiemL)

All of my shows are now less than 3 weeks away!! I can't contain myself!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

They are starting to build the 360 stage in SLC!!!

U2 360 Coming to Life in Salt Lake City

Posted: May 19, 2010

By: m2 / @mattmcgee

Flatbed trucks with pieces of U2's "Claw" stage are sitting outside

Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City tonight. The stadium grass has

been covered. All signs suggest that crews will start building The

Claw any day now, all in preparation for the restart of U2 360 on June

3rd. Greg Gunn, a fan in Salt Lake City, is posting videos from around

the stadium. Visit U2tours.com for more on that and one of his videos.

http://www.u2tours.com/news/article.src?ID=1530

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']

wink.gif

Now that would be WICKED COOL if he were to pull her up and dance with her and then give her his glasses!  But boy howdy, would Mama be jealous?!
wink.gif

Oh it would be one jealous Mama - but a very happy one too!! And anyone who knows my daughter will know that she would tell him that I think he is hot and that he is the real father of my daughter!! - She's a good girl she'd get me a kiss too!! You're bringing her up right, Zhiv. roll.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Janette B']He was pulling little kids up all during the Vertigo shows, but were they doing it during any of the 360 shows? I saw them in Las Vegas and the Rose Bowl, but they didn't do that . . . . . . now, I'm wondering???

@ The Dallas show, he pulled a boy up from the audience.  @ The Houston show, he pulled up a lady.  & @ The Dallas show, he gave the boy his sunglasses.
bono_happy.gif

Ahhh . . . . so, could happen "))))

Yes Ma'am, anything could happen. wink.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']

wink.gif

wink.gif

Oh it would be one jealous Mama - but a very happy one too!! And anyone who knows my daughter will know that she would tell him that I think he is hot and that he is the real father of my daughter!! - She's a good girl she'd get me a kiss too!!
So, I see that you've properly trained her!!! Think of the scandal you could create in the papers the next day . . . Bono is father of blonde English girl . . . kisses mother on stage roll.gif

Oh, I can just read the headlines now! laugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gif

U2 360 Coming to Life in Salt Lake City

Posted: May 19, 2010

By: m2 / @mattmcgee

Flatbed trucks with pieces of U2's "Claw" stage are sitting outside

Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City tonight. The stadium grass has

been covered. All signs suggest that crews will start building The

Claw any day now, all in preparation for the restart of U2 360 on June

3rd. Greg Gunn, a fan in Salt Lake City, is posting videos from around

the stadium. Visit U2tours.com for more on that and one of his videos.

http://www.u2tours.com/news/article.src?ID=1530

WOOT!clap.gif

Wow you guys not long to go now, so excited for you, it's gonna be just h'amazinghappy.gif

Wow you guys not long to go now, so excited for you, it's gonna be just h'amazinghappy.gif

Nope, not too long now and I'm starting to go crazy! roll.gif  Just sitting here counting down the days is driving me bonkers! laugh.gif

Anjana']Wow you guys not long to go now, so excited for you, it's gonna be just h'amazing
happy.gif

Nope, not too long now and I'm starting to go crazy! roll.gif  Just sitting here counting down the days is driving me bonkers! laugh.gif

I'm starting to have the "going to the concert" dreamslaugh.gif