Sign in to follow this  
jojes

The countdown-thread

Had a lovely anniversary - 8 years today! Going out for dinner tomorrow to celebrate it!

And a droolfest of a concert! Wow!!!! so worth the wait! Amazing

Happy Anniversary, huni! What a amazing way to celebrate. Did you thank Bono in person for planning everything so perfectly for you? His timing was incredible! :)

[quote name='dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

Zhivvy']Had a lovely anniversary - 8 years today! Going out for dinner tomorrow to celebrate it!

Happy Anniversary, huni! What a amazing way to celebrate. Did you thank Bono in person for planning everything so perfectly for you? His timing was incredible! :)

He must have done lol!!!

Had one very happy little girl last night! She loved it - and all the fans she had by the end of the night lol!!! She got gifts from people ... she danced with lots of nationalities and smiled throughout, and slept like a log after lol!

The Eleanor fan club!!! How do we join?

The Eleanor fan club!!! How do we join?

Lol!! Just talk to her at a show and tell her she is lucky and she'll let you join!!! So many people took photos of her dancing away!!

LOL!!! Since it doesn't look like I will meet her at a show in the near future, would you ask her if I could join anyway?

LOL!!! Since it doesn't look like I will meet her at a show in the near future, would you ask her if I could join anyway?

well that lottery win for next year isn't happening by the looks of things so won't be seeing you at Anaheim! so i will aske her for you! - i'm sure she'll say yes!

If (WHEN!!!) the lottery works out, then I will dance with her in concert and until then, I will join the fan club - hey, then I can be one of those annoying members who say that I'm a true fan because I joined (insert date) years ago!!!

If (WHEN!!!) the lottery works out, then I will dance with her in concert and until then, I will join the fan club - hey, then I can be one of those annoying members who say that I'm a true fan because I joined (insert date) years ago!!!
of course you can lol!!!! And say that she didn't dance as well as others lol!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

Zhivvy']Had a lovely anniversary - 8 years today! Going out for dinner tomorrow to celebrate it!

Happy Anniversary, huni! What a amazing way to celebrate. Did you thank Bono in person for planning everything so perfectly for you? His timing was incredible!
:)

He must have done lol!!!

Had one very happy little girl last night! She loved it - and all the fans she had by the end of the night lol!!! She got gifts from people ... she danced with lots of nationalities and smiled throughout, and slept like a log after lol!

Awwww! I'm so happy to hear that she had such a wonderful experience!! I'd love to join the Eleanor fan club too! It's so lovely that people gave her gifts...I'll bet she'll cherish them for years to come! Do you have any video of her dancing? I'll be she looked so cute! Can I say awwww, again?? Awwwww!! 

[quote name='dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

dreamingoutloud11 wrote:

Happy Anniversary, huni! What a amazing way to celebrate. Did you thank Bono in person for planning everything so perfectly for you? His timing was incredible!
:)

He must have done lol!!!

Awwww! I'm so happy to hear that she had such a wonderful experience!! I'd love to join the Eleanor fan club too! It's so lovely that people gave her gifts...I'll bet she'll cherish them for years to come! Do you have any video of her dancing? I'll be she looked so cute! Can I say awwww, again?? Awwwww!! 

Unfortunately I didn't manage any video as was taking pics of Bono lol and also didn't really have the space enough to step back and video her as the lady at my side kept trying to take my spot - how dare she!!!! I have some hapy faced pics though!

happy (late) anniversary adjana!!

happy (early) anniversary, zhivvi! and happy b-day for eleanore with a big kiss from all of us XXXXX (5!)

Thank you!

Had a lovely anniversary - 8 years today! Going out for dinner tomorrow to celebrate it!

Hi Zhiv,
Have been away so have a lot of catching up to do but had to nip in here for a quick read to see how it all went (as if I have to ask!). Sounds like you had a brill time m'duck. You may have posted the answer to this elsewhere but what is that you are proudly holding up your avi pic - looks a bit special (is it the Rattle&Hum Zootopian of the Year Certificate you are owedlaugh.gif?) I tried to check in earlier in the week but the place we were staying at on the coast didn't have good internet reception and hubsy forgot the charger for his iPhone (typical!) which ran down by the first night grrrr then got back and network is down, it's still on and off, and keeps chucking me out of websites! double grrrr! Will post this while I can!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Hi Zhiv,
Have been away so have a lot of catching up to do but had to nip in here for a quick read to see how it all went (as if I have to ask!). Sounds like you had a brill time m'duck. You may have posted the answer to this elsewhere but what is that you are proudly holding up your avi pic - looks a bit special (is it the Rattle&Hum Zootopian of the Year Certificate you are owedlaugh.gif?) I tried to check in earlier in the week but the place we were staying at on the coast didn't have good internet reception and hubsy forgot the charger for his iPhone (typical!) which ran down by the first night grrrr then got back and network is down, it's still on and off, and keeps chucking me out of websites! double grrrr! Will post this while I can!

i am proudly holding Paul mcGuiness' setlist!!!!!!!! Lucky ole me - that is why i am looking so happy and excited.

Go to the strange feeling thread - story and pics in there!

OMG! I will take a look...

Anjana wrote:

Hi Zhiv,
Have been away so have a lot of catching up to do but had to nip in here for a quick read to see how it all went (as if I have to ask!). Sounds like you had a brill time m'duck. You may have posted the answer to this elsewhere but what is that you are proudly holding up your avi pic - looks a bit special (is it the Rattle&Hum Zootopian of the Year Certificate you are owed
laugh.gif
?) I tried to check in earlier in the week but the place we were staying at on the coast didn't have good internet reception and hubsy forgot the charger for his iPhone (typical!) which ran down by the first night grrrr then got back and network is down, it's still on and off, and keeps chucking me out of websites! double grrrr! Will post this while I can!

i am proudly holding Paul mcGuiness' setlist!!!!!!!! Lucky ole me - that is why i am looking so happy and excited.

Oh-me-good-God bloody Nora! That was incredible, it has made my day, I bet you are still on cloud nine!smile.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Hi Zhiv,
Have been away so have a lot of catching up to do but had to nip in here for a quick read to see how it all went (as if I have to ask!). Sounds like you had a brill time m'duck. You may have posted the answer to this elsewhere but what is that you are proudly holding up your avi pic - looks a bit special (is it the Rattle&Hum Zootopian of the Year Certificate you are owed
laugh.gif
?) I tried to check in earlier in the week but the place we were staying at on the coast didn't have good internet reception and hubsy forgot the charger for his iPhone (typical!) which ran down by the first night grrrr then got back and network is down, it's still on and off, and keeps chucking me out of websites! double grrrr! Will post this while I can!

Oh-me-good-God bloody Nora! That was incredible, it has made my day, I bet you are still on cloud nine!smile.gif

Oh I am - believe me it is going to  take a lot to get me down from there!!! And can do it all again two weeks on monday!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Hi Zhiv,
laugh.gif

Oh-me-good-God bloody Nora! That was incredible, it has made my day, I bet you are still on cloud nine!
smile.gif

Oh I am - believe me it is going to  take a lot to get me down from there!!! And can do it all again two weeks on monday!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy away you lucky ducky you! Am so pleased for you, I love your big smile in your avi, it's a big U2 smile that!

Enjoy away you lucky ducky you! Am so pleased for you, I love your big smile in your avi, it's a big U2 smile that!
Thanks xx  have another pic of me with the list - and the smile is even bigger if possible!!!! May have to post that one too!

Zhivvy, I've come over all wobbly just reading about your experience, I'm soooo pleased for you, amazing.

The last few days have been about the best ever... I don't know how much more adrenaline my body can take... Got back last night and still can't calm down. Have been reading everybody's experiences and looking at the photos all morning, need to unpack etc.. etc.. oh well......

Zhivvy, I've come over all wobbly just reading about your experience, I'm soooo pleased for you, amazing.

The last few days have been about the best ever... I don't know how much more adrenaline my body can take... Got back last night and still can't calm down. Have been reading everybody's experiences and looking at the photos all morning, need to unpack etc.. etc.. oh well......

But we all need to relive two amazing shows instead - I don't know how Vienna can top this (unless I get Bono lol!!!) I loved both shows so much and can't come down off this high. I did look out for you - but they were a few people around lol!

Glad you had a great time too.

Can't wait to see your pics too xxx

please remind eleanore that we were the first members of her fan-club!! we're fans since april 2010!! happy.giftongue.gif

please remind eleanore that we were the first members of her fan-club!! we're fans since april 2010!! happy.giftongue.gif
She is keeping dates at the side of everyone's membership lol!

Kristaps arrives in Helsinki: 2 days
Helsinki 1: 2 days (Kristaps, Polly)
Helsinki 2: 3 days (Kristaps, Polly)
Leonard Cohen, Ghent (belgium): 5 days (barbara)
the Great Zhivvy, visiting belgium again! : 6 days
Vienna gig : 18 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT) = Double figures!!!

Zürich 1 gig : 27 days (Lumacy)
Paris gig : 34 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes, Chrissie, Electricco)
Brussels 1 gig : 39 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes, Chrissie, Electricco)
Brussels 2 gig : 40 days (Lumacy, Chrissie, Electricco)
Muse in Los Angeles : 41 days (jbarnych)
Katie's Orlando vacation : 41 days (KatiemL)
Kristaps flies to Milan - 49 days

Rome gig: 50 days
Kristaps flies home: 55 days
Zhivvy running the Cardiff half-marathon: 63 days
Katie's Halloween Vegas trip : 69 days (KatiemL)
Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 70 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!) ==> dropping under the 200 !!!
Larry's birthday: 73 days
Katie's birthday : 114 days (KatiemL)
Christmas : 134 days (just to scare us all for getting it all ready in time!)
Denver Indian Market : 161 days (KatiemL)
Territory Days : 280 days (KatiemL)
Denver: 279 days (Jbarnych) - less than 300 days til the NA Tour!!!
Salt Lake City show: 282 days (Jbarnych)
Seattle: 293 days (Nikki1120)
Anaheim 1: 306 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)
Anaheim 2 307 days (Jbarnych, Collectoraholic, Nikki1120)
Montreal 2: 328 days (Collectoraholic)
Minneapolis: 342days (Collectoraholic)
Katie's dream trip to Dublin : 388 days (KatiemL)

Tomorrow I will be in Helsinki. Weeeeeeeeeeeee
The wait is almost over for you! Have fun, Polly! smile.gif