Sign in to follow this  
jojes

The countdown-thread

Enjoy the gig, will be thinking of you all happy!

oh, and happy we were, you can believe that !!!!

roll.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Anjana']Enjoy the gig, will be thinking of you all happy!

oh, and happy we were, you can believe that !!!!

roll.gif

I bet you were - need to see pics now lol!

tho it hurts to be here (cause my name isnt in the countdown anymore) i want to wish great concerts for all who's still goin!! and i hope more of us can put their names back up there for next year?

and for our american friends (and aussies!): hold on!! be patient!! its sooooo worth it happy.gif

tho it hurts to be here (cause my name isnt in the countdown anymore) i want to wish great concerts for all who's still goin!! and i hope more of us can put their names back up there for next year?

and for our american friends (and aussies!): hold on!! be patient!! its sooooo worth it happy.gif

well said Barbara ! :-)

Brussels 2 gig : (Lumacy, Chrissie, Electricco) TODAY !!!!

Muse in Los Angeles : 2 days (jbarnych)

Katie's Orlando vacation : 2 days (KatiemL)

Kristaps flies to Milan - 9 days

Rome gig: 15 days

Kristaps flies home: 16 days

Katie's Halloween Vegas trip : 30 days (KatiemL)

Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 31 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!)

Larry's birthday: 34 days

Katie's birthday : 75 days (KatiemL)

Christmas : 94 days (just to scare us all for getting it all ready in time!)

Denver Indian Market : 122 days (KatiemL)

Territory Days : 241 days (KatiemL)

Denver: 240 days (Jbarnych) - less than 300 days til the NA Tour!!!

Salt Lake City show: 243 days (Jbarnych)

Seattle: 254 days (Nikki1120)

Anaheim 1: 267 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)

Anaheim 2 268 days (Jbarnych, Collectoraholic, Nikki1120)

Montreal 2: 289 days (Collectoraholic)

Minneapolis: 303 days (Collectoraholic)

Katie's dream trip to Dublin : 349 days (KatiemL)

have a great Brussels show in all the rain lol!

Oh I know it's worth it. Remember what I suffered through to see the Rose Bowl show? It's just so hard to wait! I am definitely looking forward to my 4 shows next year; and if by chance they add a show in Dublin next year, I think I will be making the trek across the pond.

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

barbara1']tho it hurts to be here (cause my name isnt in the countdown anymore) i want to wish great concerts for all who's still goin!! and i hope more of us can put their names back up there for next year?

and for our american friends (and aussies!): hold on!! be patient!! its sooooo worth it 
happy.gif

Oh I know it's worth it. Remember what I suffered through to see the Rose Bowl show? It's just so hard to wait! I am definitely looking forward to my 4 shows next year; and if by chance they add a show in Dublin next year, I think I will be making the trek across the pond.

So is yours another name to add to our campsite outside the stadium? Yeah!!! Think that we are at about 10 already, preparing for the 36 hour camping experience - and hubbies around to deliver, food, beer and wine wine needed!

barbara1']tho it hurts to be here (cause my name isnt in the countdown anymore) i want to wish great concerts for all who's still goin!! and i hope more of us can put their names back up there for next year?

and for our american friends (and aussies!): hold on!! be patient!! its sooooo worth it 
happy.gif

oh yes, please do come over if it's true ...

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

So is yours another name to add to our campsite outside the stadium? Yeah!!! Think that we are at about 10 already, preparing for the 36 hour camping experience - and hubbies around to deliver, food, beer and wine wine needed!

Definitely! Add me to the list!

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

Yeah!! We're going to take over the front rail!

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

thats gonna be a big ZOO-party!! all the foxy zooladies in front of b-man!! wonder what that will do to his lyrics, lol!!!

i really hope its happening, dublin 2011, what an experience it will be not only my first irisch concert, first queue and then i will also get to meet more great zootops, cant wait now!!
will need lots of tents and blankets and hubbies to serve us with food and coffee and candy and ..... wine, maybe??

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

thats gonna be a big ZOO-party!! all the foxy zooladies in front of b-man!! wonder what that will do to his lyrics, lol!!!

i really hope its happening, dublin 2011, what an experience it will be not only my first irisch concert, first queue and then i will also get to meet more great zootops, cant wait now!!
will need lots of tents and blankets and hubbies to serve us with food and coffee and candy and ..... wine, maybe??
Why maybe with the wine - that is a definate!

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

is there room for one more small one,i don,t take up much room,LOL

[quote name='caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

is there room for one more small one,i don,t take up much room,LOL

The more the merrier!!! happy.gifhappy.gif

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

As I am not much of a wine person, we'll need to pack a few pints of Guinness for me.

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

As I am not much of a wine person, we'll need to pack a few pints of Guinness for me.

I'm sure we could find a bit of Guinness in Dublin!

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

was thinking maybe u prefered mint-tea after tonite? tongue.gif

please come, jenny and caz!! we still need janette, nikki, lawoman, spicy, pollyanna, katie, claire, bev, did i forget anyone??

and we'll get the hubs to bring us beer, wine, food, crisps, candy.... as much as we need wink.gif

Muse in Los Angeles : tonight!! (jbarnych)

Katie's Orlando vacation : Have fun Katie! (KatiemL)

Kristaps flies to Milan - 7 days

Rome gig: 13 days

Kristaps flies home: 14 days

Katie's Halloween Vegas trip : 28 days (KatiemL)

Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 29 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!)

Larry's birthday: 32 days

Katie's birthday : 73 days (KatiemL)

Christmas : 92 days (just to scare us all for getting it all ready in time!)

Denver Indian Market : 120 days (KatiemL)

Territory Days : 239 days (KatiemL)

Denver: 238 days (Jbarnych) - less than 300 days til the NA Tour!!!

Salt Lake City show: 241 days (Jbarnych)

Seattle: 252 days (Nikki1120)

Anaheim 1: 265 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)

Anaheim 2 266 days (Jbarnych, Collectoraholic, Nikki1120)

Montreal 2: 287 days (Collectoraholic)

Minneapolis: 301 days (Collectoraholic)

Katie's dream trip to Dublin : 347 days (KatiemL)

It's been interesting to see how our list keeps getting shorter and shorter. smile.gif

Need more things to add - U2, more dates needed so we can expand our list!

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

Yes - and please add me to the list for Dublin - New York and Minnesota too - haven't booked flights yet but looks like I'm going on my own as Helen can't make it...I have spare tix for both if anyone's free (Zhiv wink.gif)

[quote name='BevFrance wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

happy.gif

Yes - and please add me to the list for Dublin - New York and Minnesota too - haven't booked flights yet but looks like I'm going on my own as Helen can't make it...I have spare tix for both if anyone's free (Zhiv wink.gif)

Oh Bev - don't say that!!! As want too. Me and sandra been looking at Seattle and Edmonton too as during half term!

*Zhiv goes off to check if she won the lottery*

Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 29 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!)

New York: 300 days (Bev France)

Minneapolis: 301 days (Collectoraholic, Bev France)

New York: 300 298 days (Bev France)

Minneapolis: 301 days (Collectoraholic, Bev France)