Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to Prt 2

City of Blinding Lights (I am doing backing vocals!)

banana_smiley_32.gif oh you look so beautiful toniiiight in the ciiity of blinding lightsbanana_smiley_50.gif

Man and a woman (am addicted to Atomic Bomb at the moment)

Not listening to this song but its on my mind ''Four tops'' Baby I need your loving............Feeling sorry for myself at the moment bc im sick lol and thinking of this song bc all I really want right now Is to have a real affectionate mate to look after me while im sick even if its just to keep me warm and play with my hair or read me a joke book or something while I forget I feel like @%$*......................

Atomic Bomb - City of Blinding Lights  

I lurrrrve this song banana_smiley_32.gif

Not listening to this song but its on my mind ''Four tops'' Baby I need your loving............Feeling sorry for myself at the moment bc im sick lol and thinking of this song bc all I really want right now Is to have a real affectionate mate to look after me while im sick even if its just to keep me warm and play with my hair or read me a joke book or something while I forget I feel like @%$*......................
I wish this for you as also.......I'm sorry you aren't well.......feel better soon, i hope  ohwell.gif

awe thanx ((nikki)) :o)

I kinda got Electrical storm going through my mind and Desert sky.....

Desire {and the fever getting higher}

God part 2 { wild thoughts escape )

Mercy {searching for a sound/your heart is my home/its fascinating/love enemy of misery/Im alive baby' im born again/I hear you talk/you always loved me too much}