Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to Prt 2

Had to play it, Walk On is my song for the day

A mole diggin in a hole diggin up my soul going down excavation...

Would you believe they just played your song on the radio barbara lol and I thought of you of coarse.................

Would you believe they just played your song on the radio barbara lol and I thought of you of coarse.................

which song was it??

99 balloons , now Ill always think of sweet ol barbara every time I listen to it lol

thats nice, 123!! but i'm not old you know.... age is just a number right??? i feel like a crazy teen most of the timewink.gif

thats nice, 123!! but i'm not old you know.... age is just a number right??? i feel like a crazy teen most of the timewink.gif

Me too!wink.gif

oh sorry , I meant as in always ancient most definate "'sweet'' barbara , not old walking stick , glasses type of girl ;o)

oh sorry , I meant as in always ancient most definate "'sweet'' barbara , not old walking stick , glasses type of girl ;o)

okay, i can live with that description then wink.gif

fighting0077.gif (just kidding!)

Everything I do,I do it for you ~Bryan Adams

When a man loves a woman~ Bryan Adams

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

123love']oh sorry , I meant as in always ancient most definate "'sweet'' barbara , not old walking stick , glasses type of girl ;o)

laugh.giflaugh.gif LOL glad you cleared that up before  fighting0077 Free Emoticons   Fighting (just kidding!)

LOL

Crossfire I just love that song soooooooooooooooo much , radio just played it.....................

Tune your radio to 96.10 fm '' its all about the music'' Perth Australia and listen to what people are requesting tonight........................just to see where we are at, what about the next generation ,what about my children...........

Never ever heard this on the radio, wow , they are playing Stay faraway so close , im shocked woohoo! oh he sounds so homely.......................

Vertigo~u2 ......................your love is teaching me how to kneel ....................kneel... happy.gif