Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to Prt 2

I am listening to the Prince sing "Dirty Day". I love this song. Wow, I thought I never would get the words to it.

yet, Another treasure song. I am PRO BONO DAISY REALM. Servant of the Prince.

Realmawake

{{I think its time for u2 to do a song on or about justice as regards biblical meanings , not rejoice about it but as a warning for those persecuting one another}} After all its one of Gods attributes :o) lucky for the unlucky..

Amy Winehouse - Back to Black

i like amy winehouse , she has a very good voice and chooses great music! wish she would take better care of herself.

i had mothers of the disappeared stuck in my head since yesterday-nite (some u2-concert-review mistook MLK, which they played at brussels 1, with MOTD) so been playing JT again after a good couple of months.
i was thinking how exit would make a nice live-song?? great music, guitar and drums, the boys could really turn this into a killer!

but in the same review there were complaints bout u2 playing to many 'unknown songs' only loved and sung out loud by the diehard fans..... if only this reporter got to see the complaints in here bout u2 only playing the 'hits' to please the 'casual fans' lol!
guess he/she wouldnt appreciate EXIT, then?

U2 Best of '90-2000 B sides getting jiggy with it

boomcha_comp.gif[