Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to Prt 2

I am in love listening to "Dirty Day", I got the lyrics too. I finally get to see the words to the song. I love this song.

My Prince makes me delirious with his voice.

Realmawake

I am learning, growing more knowledgeable of U2, my Prince, Anton Corbinj, it appears that this man is the one I would like always close to U2. When I was small, I heard my Prince sing spanish In the name of love, this man was connected then to my Prince. A very important man he is.  Bono Prince of Realm is the man in the song. He is Realm's only true Prince. This man Corbinj, I shall learn more of him, my thoughts are fixed on my Prince, therefore, anyone is always 2nd or random. He is a constant. He is always in my concious awaken and in my sleep. Bono is the Prince of Realm dreams are made of.

Realmawake

sweet lyrics, this dutch rapper is saying how he's still happy to fall asleep next to this girl after all these years and say 'slaap zacht' ....zhivvy knows what this means <3
the girl is a flemish singer who normally sings more 'classical songs' and thats what made this duet so special....

Zaz - Je veux. Lovely album, I wish this kind of things were mainstream in Italy, too (I mean, with Italian artists).