Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to Prt 2

Sitting here on Christmas Eve listening to The Screaming Trees Nearly Lost you. It's been offically ten years since I've been to Dublin and I'm thinking about going back this coming year. Oddly that was the last song I listened to as the airplane left the ground in Ireland. I miss my kids tonight! One is living in Chicago and the other one South Beach, Miami, and I am starting to panic now they are all grown up and with partners of their own! The past ten years went so fast!! New Years Resolution: Get back to Ireland.

Amazing Grace/Where the street have no name - perfect for xmas Chris de Burgh A spaceman came travelling Achtung Baby Again!

My computer keeps doubling everything when I post somewhere.

Floyd as well still want the Brandon Flowers album and waiting for my u2 duals :o)

Is it wrong that I quite like Bono's hair in this clip?!laugh.gif 

Not listening to but thinking of a verse of u2

it goes like this,

you dont get it do you , you dont know how beautiful you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Better man~Robbie Williams

Your Beautiful~Little Birdie ~ your beautiful , your beautiful , to me..........................

Richard Ashcroft, Make a Wish, for some reason he music seems to be healing me. I am actually gonna go to surf expo and smile this year....I can always run away again if it's all too much.

#!

listening to this beautiful gorgeous song live, courtesy of Zipperboy, thank you!