Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Janette B

The Mick Jones Appreciation Thread

roll.gifwell Thank Goodness Tim Tams are ok!laugh.gif...

MUSEtte....you enjoy your show!thumbsup.gif..good morning from a springy.sunny Scotland!!!!!!thumbsup.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

tracy c.']Okay, I may not be able to enter here for a few days...i will try tho to take a peek cuz I am headed to Nashville, Tennessee to see my second favorite band, MUSE.  They are playing there on Monday...GA and hoping my luck will continue and I get front rail as close to the gorgeous Matt Bellamy as I can get.  Then I will be eyeing the tour bus as well...so, who knows, I may never return :-).....

Enjoy! and hope you get to the front rail!

tongue.gifwink.gifZhivvy this MUSEtte will get front rail!.shes a FRW!......roll.gifroll.giftell them Tracy!.......thumbsup.gif

[quote name='devil.gifbadgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

tracy c.']Okay, I may not be able to enter here for a few days...i will try tho to take a peek cuz I am headed to Nashville, Tennessee to see my second favorite band, MUSE.  They are playing there on Monday...GA and hoping my luck will continue and I get front rail as close to the gorgeous Matt Bellamy as I can get.  Then I will be eyeing the tour bus as well...so, who knows, I may never return :-).....

tongue.gifwink.gifZhivvy this MUSEtte will get front rail!.shes a FRW!......roll.gifroll.giftell them Tracy!.......thumbsup.gif

Well a FRW will have to be up there whoring away!!!

can't wait to be Bono's whore this summer!!! devil.gif

Have a good weekend Mick, we'll miss ya!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

devil.gif

badgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

tongue.gifwink.gif

Zhivvy this MUSEtte will get front rail!.shes a FRW!......
roll.gifroll.gif
tell them Tracy!.......
thumbsup.gif

can't wait to be Bono's whore this summer!!! devil.gif

Have a good weekend Mick, we'll miss ya!happy.gif

Mary, yes I am.....thanks to some zootops showing me how it is done.....!  It is hard work but so worth wearing the honored badge of FRW...and I invite all of you to join me!!!  And Mick, u can be our pimp daddy cuz don't think FRW suits u very well!

We have Tim Tams in America now!!! They sell them at a place called Target (an upscale Walmart).

Mick, I am soooo excited......over on facebook I am being called a "traitor" lol...but as I always say, Muse is filling the void until the big boys are back on the road :-).....but settling for MUSE right now is not a bad thing...okay I have to confess...I am feeling a little like a couger cuz I am finding Matt Bellamy hot in soom kind of weird way....(and my daughter has been reminding me every chance she gets that I am one!!!)....

Mick, have a great weekend and try to survive those night shifts...they are hell but glad that u can sneak in when u can :-)...Mary, this MUSEette will have a great time and I hope you enjoy your lovely spring weather...y'all so deserve it!  Cherly, Janette, Barbara (my future FRW's).....y'all do the same and have a blast and a half weekend...

Now...off to figure out how to get on that damn Muse tour bus...

Par caramba!!!  Oi...AnaBrazil...como esta? Ben viendo para no Zoo!!! Voce fala portugues? Eu esto achando que voce fala por que seu nome.....Eu morei no Brazil muito anos atras....Eu fui uma missionaria para Igrega de Jesus Cristo dos Santols dos Ultimas Dias...

(please excuse my spelling and grammar).

Par caramba!!!  Oi...AnaBrazil...como esta? Ben viendo para no Zoo!!! Voce fala portugues? Eu esto achando que voce fala por que seu nome.....Eu morei no Brazil muito anos atras....Eu fui uma missionaria para Igrega de Jesus Cristo dos Santols dos Ultimas Dias...

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

tracy c.']Par caramba!!!  Oi...AnaBrazil...como esta? Ben viendo para no Zoo!!! Voce fala portugues? Eu esto achando que voce fala por que seu nome.....Eu morei no Brazil muito anos atras....Eu fui uma missionaria para Igrega de Jesus Cristo dos Santols dos Ultimas Dias...

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

roll.gifso strange to see you typing in another language!.......Anna are you Anna on Tracys FB?.......where she speaks like this?.....thumbsup.gif

One last MUSE show for a while....fixing to leave for Nashville...a couple of pics...(U2 created this MUSE monster..if only they had not allowed MUSE to open here in the states)

MUSE, Gwinnett Arena, Feb. 27

175.jpg

MUSE as the opening act in New York...(Mick u were there too)

NewYorkU2061.jpg

And MUSE opening for U2, October 6 at the Georgia Dome...(where my daughter fell in love with this band..and no, not U2..hehehehe)

U2Atlanta140.jpg

hello people!

hi, ana!! hope you're doin well? and enjoyin your time in the zoo??

btw: is 18 your age? i'm gonna be so jealous if it is......eyes.gif

Cherly, Janette, Barbara (my future FRW's).....y'all do the same and have a blast and a half weekend...

thanx for including me there tracy....but better not let my love hear thatwink.gif....as he will not find it amusing ...at all!

nice Muse-pics, btw!!

Hey all, seem to be saying hello on lots of threads these days!!!

So this is now the we love mick and also love muse thread!!!!

Thanks Mich, uh Mic, ummmm Mike, I mean Mark, no, that's not right . . . . ahh Mick, yeah, that's it . . . .

Btw, the vid made me HUNGRY until the end anyway.

Mack, (lol, Mick) . . . . you out there???

[quote name='tracy c. wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

devil.gif
badgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

tongue.gifwink.gif

Zhivvy this MUSEtte will get front rail!.shes a FRW!......
roll.gifroll.gif
tell them Tracy!.......
thumbsup.gif

can't wait to be Bono's whore this summer!!!
devil.gif

Have a good weekend Mick, we'll miss ya!
happy.gif

Mary, yes I am.....thanks to some zootops showing me how it is done.....!  It is hard work but so worth wearing the honored badge of FRW...and I invite all of you to join me!!!  And Mick, u can be our pimp daddy cuz don't think FRW suits u very well!

We have Tim Tams in America now!!! They sell them at a place called Target (an upscale Walmart).

Mick, I am soooo excited......over on facebook I am being called a "traitor" lol...but as I always say, Muse is filling the void until the big boys are back on the road :-).....but settling for MUSE right now is not a bad thing...okay I have to confess...I am feeling a little like a couger cuz I am finding Matt Bellamy hot in soom kind of weird way....(and my daughter has been reminding me every chance she gets that I am one!!!)....

Mick, have a great weekend and try to survive those night shifts...they are hell but glad that u can sneak in when u can :-)...Mary, this MUSEette will have a great time and I hope you enjoy your lovely spring weather...y'all so deserve it!  Cherly, Janette, Barbara (my future FRW's).....y'all do the same and have a blast and a half weekend...

Tracy, have fun at Muse . . . I don't know a single one of their songs, but if you like them second to U2, could be worth investigating, lol . . . . . BTW, Tim Tam???? What's that??? Love Target, never heard of Tim Tams????

roll.gifroll.gifImpossible to pick just one Janette!..sadly we dont get them in UK.......this pic was taken in a supermarket in Whyalla....my cousin thought I was 'aff ma nut'!......I was so excited when I saw rows and rows of Tim Tams!..........laugh.giflaugh.gif

Cheryl, sorry for hi jacking the thread (MUSE)...

Mick, please tell Janette who MUSE is.....(from the UK...huge there and Oz and are becoming very popular here in the states too)

Love that pic of u Mary....priceless!!

Cheryl, sorry for hi jacking the thread (MUSE)...

Mick, please tell Janette who MUSE is.....(from the UK...huge there and Oz and are becoming very popular here in the states too)

Love that pic of u Mary....priceless!!

I love how these threads change minute by minute! looks a great show. Would have like to have seen them when they are over here later in the year, but some other group has stolen all of my gig money!!

i have to join janette, cant name 1 muse-song...

and i join zhiv too! having a hijacking is FUN! interesting things comin up often..

i had a laugh with your pic, BG!! but never seen or tasted the timtams either.

Muse are my second passion to U2.. a brilliant band, have seen them many times. However, I got 2 tickets to see Muse on september 11 and then U2 go and annouce Zurich. What a dilema for me...............not for long though as I now have 2 unwanted tickets for Muse........... Zurich red zone won......... Filght booked, room booked, just need to tell hubby what I've done........again !!!!!!!!!!! Bono v Matt: Bono wins everytime for me anyway.

Muse are my second passion to U2.. a brilliant band, have seen them many times. However, I got 2 tickets to see Muse on september 11 and then U2 go and annouce Zurich. What a dilema for me...............not for long though as I now have 2 unwanted tickets for Muse........... Zurich red zone won......... Filght booked, room booked, just need to tell hubby what I've done........again !!!!!!!!!!! Bono v Matt: Bono wins everytime for me anyway.
good to hear u2 is still number 1! but i'll check muse out soon...

uprising rang a bell! heard it before. the others i didnt recognize, liked the music but didnt get the 'WOW' feeling like i did when i heard U2 first time (with or without you) guess its all in the voice and sexappeal (is it terrible to say that? i could say in my defence it has nothing to do with lookin good... a lot more to it!) this guy's voice doensnt really do it to meeyes.gif

besides when i think of it, all my other favourite singers are female, exept lenny kravitz and leonard cohen.. but my devotion to them isnt that big... guess there's only room for 1 in my heart (its the same when it comes to relationships)wink.gif

I think that we should have a husbands appreciation thread on here - because, bless them, they do have to put up with a lot  - changed holidays, bonobssessing, the hints for another trip, this time to Paris in Spetember - I don't know if I'd put up with it if it was the other way round!