Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Janette B

The Mick Jones Appreciation Thread

One of the Collectors comes from Bolton as well Zhivvy!.........happy.gif

Us Boltoners get everywhere! lol!!!

Zhivvy, Chester was lovely.  I went there with Liz (she is from the zoo too and on facebook).  Gibbo has suggested that we go there for a visit.  London was neat but too big for me and to busy but I am still glad that I went none the less.
Chester is great, so pretty, lots too do and not huge like London. London is too much at times, but there are some places of tranqulity to be found. My daughter's godmother lives around the corner from Hyde Park, when we go down we spend most of the day there, or going up and down the Thames about 5 times, because it was hot and the boat was air conditioned!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']One of the Collectors comes from Bolton as well Zhivvy!.........
happy.gif

Us Boltoners get everywhere! lol!!!bolton? as in peter kay bolton? is that where your at zhivster?

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

happy.gif

bolton? as in peter kay bolton? is that where your at zhivster?

Yes Peter Kay town, and Vernon kaye and everyone else who seems to come from there at the mo! Live in Stafford now but never lost that charming Northern twang!!! kids in class love it when i tell them to open their Boooooooks!!  

You're all madlaugh.gif

Hugs to all my Foxy ladies

And Mac, I'm starting to feel like Sally Field at the 1985 oscarslaugh.gif

Back to bed for me - see Y'all tomorrow

xx

hahaha! niceone! cant say bolton is one place ive been to! im down the south, cornwall, you might have heard of it! and from cornwall famous wise? the wurzels, and aphex twin! suppose muse could be classed as southern folk, but they are more towney! up the north road us cornish call it!

but im not from here, i was born in the south east, berkshire.............................

so im more of a war-ter and bar-th speaker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snoot snoot! but i prefer cockney!

hahaha! niceone! cant say bolton is one place ive been to! im down the south, cornwall, you might have heard of it! and from cornwall famous wise? the wurzels, and aphex twin! suppose muse could be classed as southern folk, but they are more towney! up the north road us cornish call it!

but im not from here, i was born in the south east, berkshire.............................

so im more of a war-ter and bar-th speaker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snoot snoot! but i prefer cockney!

So as we would say oop here! You talk dead posh like!

And don't forget pasties!

Mick, did u just get up to get Elle some pickles and ice cream??? ((((Ellie))))

You're all madlaugh.gif

And Mac, I'm starting to feel like Sally Field at the 1985 oscarslaugh.gif

xx

Night xxx

Mick, did u just get up to get Elle some pickles and ice cream??? ((((Ellie))))

No, she's talking in her sleep and tossing and turning like a mad person, so I thought I'd pop in here. (and eat a bowl of ice cream)

Marianne's quite the looker hey? Foxy like her mum!

Just finished a new remix - not U2,  but Nine Inch Nails vs Justin Timberlake ( funny huh)

mick james']You're all mad
laugh.gif

And Mac, I'm starting to feel like Sally Field at the 1985 oscars
laugh.gif

xx

Night xxx

This what happens in the Zoo.  You get out of bed and turn the computer on instead of sleeping!!!!!

*drags self away from computer*

Night Y'all  (I promise I'm going this time, back tomorrow laugh.gif)

mick james']You're all mad
laugh.gif

And Mac, I'm starting to feel like Sally Field at the 1985 oscars
laugh.gif

xx

Night xxx

night mate!

xxxx

MacFoley']hahaha! niceone! cant say bolton is one place ive been to! im down the south, cornwall, you might have heard of it! and from cornwall famous wise? the wurzels, and aphex twin! suppose muse could be classed as southern folk, but they are more towney! up the north road us cornish call it!

oooooh i love a pasty me!!!!!!! vitamin P love!

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']hahaha! niceone! cant say bolton is one place ive been to! im down the south, cornwall, you might have heard of it! and from cornwall famous wise? the wurzels, and aphex twin! suppose muse could be classed as southern folk, but they are more towney! up the north road us cornish call it!

Sorry to say not a pastie lover myself, probably because i am a grass muncher! Hubby and daughter get through lots though!

Night Mick.....and glad you are eating for two now!!!

Yes, marianne is a looker but not after me, unfortunately...she only got my hair and fair complexion.....

Hi, MacFoley.

Mick, did u make that remix? I will give it a listen....

Mick, can I download to my ipod the remix u did from NLOTH with the fly??? Remember that remix? I want to put that on my ipod...it was soooo good!

Have ya'll gotten the new remix from u2.com? I got mine this week. It is pretty good...some of it we have heard/already have but I do like the Beautiful Day...very raw and I have never heard this version.

Cornwall Mac?thumbsup.gif..My Ma and Da loved Cornwall!.......after they retired they would go on a holiday bto Cornwall ever second year.they loved it!.thumbsup.gif

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

happy.gif

bolton? as in peter kay bolton? is that where your at zhivster?

Yes Peter Kay town, and Vernon kaye and everyone else who seems to come from there at the mo! Live in Stafford now but never lost that charming Northern twang!!! kids in class love it when i tell them to open their Boooooooks!!  

when I met Jonny last yr in Dubs I so loved his Bolton accent!thumbsup.gif

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Sorry to say not a pastie lover myself, probably because i am a grass muncher! Hubby and daughter get through lots though!grass is good!

Night Mick.....and glad you are eating for two now!!!

Yes, marianne is a looker but not after me, unfortunately...she only got my hair and fair complexion.....

Hi, MacFoley.

hey up! ive been reading about your trip to the UK! as i call it the brick in the sea! lol, london=smoke city! gas masks are a tip for next time!laugh.gif

you should have come down to cornwall, its strange, the roads are not roads, the water is expensive, but its beautiful! makes any city life alien to me, even though im from the ghetto!roll.gif

MacFoley....I had a gas mask tucked away in my back pack for safe measure - LOL!

So u live in the UK too?? Is Cornwall far from London? I am sure it is very lovely.

I fell in love with Mary's native land tho.....just beautiful. And I loved Dublin too...so easy to get around in Dublin....and I also made a trip to the gates of Heaven in Killiney :-)...but I was not worthy to pass through!!

Mick, did u make that remix? I will give it a listen....

Mick, can I download to my ipod the remix u did from NLOTH with the fly??? Remember that remix? I want to put that on my ipod...it was soooo good!

Have ya'll gotten the new remix from u2.com? I got mine this week. It is pretty good...some of it we have heard/already have but I do like the Beautiful Day...very raw and I have never heard this version.

mick's remix's are shit hot! i think we should try to get him to remix the next single! maybe we could get something going!

MacFoley....I had a gas mask tucked away in my back pack for safe measure - LOL!

So u live in the UK too?? Is Cornwall far from London? I am sure it is very lovely.

I fell in love with Mary's native land tho.....just beautiful. And I loved Dublin too...so easy to get around in Dublin....and I also made a trip to the gates of Heaven in Killiney :-)...but I was not worthy to pass through!!

Tracy, a few pages back on this thread is a pic of mine of the gates of heaven i took the other week. Unfortunately for me they were shut too!

Ah well, I'll try again in october!

cornwall from london is 250miles?! yeah i live in the UK, but KERNOW! it is lovely!

i would love to go to ireland one day! get this im a u2 addict and i havent even been to their homeland! weird! 25 year fan, i think its time eh?!

tracy c.']MacFoley....I had a gas mask tucked away in my back pack for safe measure - LOL!

cornwall from london is 250miles?! yeah i live in the UK, but KERNOW! it is lovely!

i would love to go to ireland one day! get this im a u2 addict and i havent even been to their homeland! weird! 25 year fan, i think its time eh?!

Yes it is too long, it's only just over half hour on a plane so get your arse over there!