Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, three cheers for MACFOLEY!!!!!!

 

foley_is_good.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, three cheers for MACFOLEY!!!!!!

 

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

All hail MacFoley Thane of Cornwall!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, three cheers for MACFOLEY!!!!!!

 

foley_is_good.jpg

pmsl! hahahahahaha! i remember once, some kid come up to me and said, are you that wrestler MICK FOLEY! i was like eh! no!

 

now i get, oh its gok wan alot of the time! COME ON! GOK! ffs...........................

 

but yeah i agree, i am rather funky eh? even if some folk dont! thank mick baby!embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thumbsup.gifHail Hail for Mac!.even if its just the Ice Cream!.lol!.j/k!thumbsup.gif....for his great story of his win for the u2 concert !.....the wee concert I mean!thumbsup.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thumbsup.gifHail Hail for Mac!.even if its just the Ice Cream!.lol!.j/k!thumbsup.gif....for his great story of his win for the u2 concert !.....the wee concert I mean!thumbsup.gif

 

 

ah dont remind me! i was 3 foot away from bono adam and edge! larry about 6.........................

 

and they played breathe and magnificent for the first time live infront of a uk audience!

 

and i interupted bono while he was waffling on by shouting GET ON EDGE! and edge laughed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


mick james']Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, three cheers for MACFOLEY!!!!!!

 

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

All hail MacFoley Thane of Cornwall!

You from Cornwall, Mac???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name=MacFoley wrote:


badgirl56]clap.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers for Mac . . . love your sense of humor, Mac, thanks for being you ")))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name=Janette B wrote:


MacFoley wrote:
badgirl56]clap.gif

 

 

Hijacking a concert - now that is my ambition for the summer!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps Mac could give you a few tips?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perhaps Mac could give you a few tips?

I was thinking of going along the lines of launching myself onto the stage .... and see how it goes from there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big thumbs up to the Mac

 

I've always had some good convo's with him on here from the start and he has good taste in music (not just U2)

 

Mac is my Padawan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe launch yourself from a canon? Now, so I'm not accused of hijacking, I'm going to ask Mac his advice on canon launching . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

mick james']Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, three cheers for MACFOLEY!!!!!!

 

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

All hail MacFoley Thane of Cornwall!

You from Cornwall, Mac???

 

nah! i live in cornwall!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56']
clap.gif

 

 

Hijacking a concert - now that is my ambition for the summer!!!

yeah! you can hear/see it on youtube, hold on.....................

 

right at the start, GET ON EDGE, thats me! interupting bono, mid speech! right at the start!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big thumbs up to the Mac

 

I've always had some good convo's with him on here from the start and he has good taste in music (not just U2)

 

Mac is my Padawan

awww thanks master mulls! mulls is a great great zootop! i envy his collection!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:


Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56']
clap.gif

 

 

Hijacking a concert - now that is my ambition for the summer!!!
yeah! you can hear/see it on youtube, hold on.....................

 

right at the start, GET ON EDGE, thats me! interupting bono, mid speech! right at the start!

 

Loud and clear!!! thumbsup.gif You're famous!!!! And I always appreciate another chance to hear them play Magnificent clap.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


Janette B wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

mick james']Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, three cheers for MACFOLEY!!!!!!

 

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

All hail MacFoley Thane of Cornwall!

You from Cornwall, Mac???

 

nah! i live in cornwall!

 

Spent part of one summer walking around all over Cornwall, long time ago, but good memories . . . always thought that was a lovely part of England  wink.gif Just think, if I had known you then, I could have banged on your door laugh.gif So, what town are you in? Don't worry, I have no money to travel and bang on your door these days!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56']
clap.gif

 

 

Hijacking a concert - now that is my ambition for the summer!!!
yeah! you can hear/see it on youtube, hold on.....................

 

right at the start, GET ON EDGE, thats me! interupting bono, mid speech! right at the start!

 

Loud and clear!!! thumbsup.gif You're famous!!!! And I always appreciate another chance to hear them play Magnificent clap.gif

Oh we can hear that!! I remeber the competition - i didn't win boo!!!!! But listening to it was great, whilst at work and you were there watching and hijacking!!! And great song. I love magnificent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ABOUT FUCKING TIME TOO.,.......MAC'S A FECKING GENIUS.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56']
clap.gif

 

 

Hijacking a concert - now that is my ambition for the summer!!!
yeah! you can hear/see it on youtube, hold on.....................

 

right at the start, GET ON EDGE, thats me! interupting bono, mid speech! right at the start!

 

Loud and clear!!!
thumbsup.gif
 You're famous!!!! And I always appreciate another chance to hear them play Magnificent
clap.gif

Oh we can hear that!! I remeber the competition - i didn't win boo!!!!! But listening to it was great, whilst at work and you were there watching and hijacking!!! And great song. I love magnificent!

i had to get world wide somehow! i knew it was my chance, to interupt the bman, mid speech, talking about the iraq war and the let rip GET ON EDGE! mission done! ticked off!

 

now whenever i see a bono stop ranting thread, i think just shout GET ON EDGE! been there done that!wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maybe launch yourself from a canon? Now, so I'm not accused of hijacking, I'm going to ask Mac his advice on canon launching . . .
Good idea on the canon - better than my idea of getting my friends to throw me!!

Now any ideas on how to get a cannon into a stadium?

Once again....no hijacking....Mac any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...