Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

Ladies and Gentlemen, three cheers for MACFOLEY!!!!!!

foley_is_good.jpg

Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

All hail MacFoley Thane of Cornwall!

foley_is_good.jpg

pmsl! hahahahahaha! i remember once, some kid come up to me and said, are you that wrestler MICK FOLEY! i was like eh! no!

now i get, oh its gok wan alot of the time! COME ON! GOK! ffs...........................

but yeah i agree, i am rather funky eh? even if some folk dont! thank mick baby!embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

thumbsup.gifHail Hail for Mac!.even if its just the Ice Cream!.lol!.j/k!thumbsup.gif....for his great story of his win for the u2 concert !.....the wee concert I mean!thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifHail Hail for Mac!.even if its just the Ice Cream!.lol!.j/k!thumbsup.gif....for his great story of his win for the u2 concert !.....the wee concert I mean!thumbsup.gif

ah dont remind me! i was 3 foot away from bono adam and edge! larry about 6.........................

and they played breathe and magnificent for the first time live infront of a uk audience!

and i interupted bono while he was waffling on by shouting GET ON EDGE! and edge laughed!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james']Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

You from Cornwall, Mac???

[quote name=MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56]clap.gif

Cheers for Mac . . . love your sense of humor, Mac, thanks for being you ")))

[quote name=Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:
badgirl56]clap.gif

Hijacking a concert - now that is my ambition for the summer!!!

Perhaps Mac could give you a few tips?

Perhaps Mac could give you a few tips?

I was thinking of going along the lines of launching myself onto the stage .... and see how it goes from there!

Big thumbs up to the Mac

I've always had some good convo's with him on here from the start and he has good taste in music (not just U2)

Mac is my Padawan

Maybe launch yourself from a canon? Now, so I'm not accused of hijacking, I'm going to ask Mac his advice on canon launching . . .

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james']Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

nah! i live in cornwall!

Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56']
clap.gif

yeah! you can hear/see it on youtube, hold on.....................

right at the start, GET ON EDGE, thats me! interupting bono, mid speech! right at the start!

Big thumbs up to the Mac

I've always had some good convo's with him on here from the start and he has good taste in music (not just U2)

Mac is my Padawan

awww thanks master mulls! mulls is a great great zootop! i envy his collection!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56']
clap.gif

right at the start, GET ON EDGE, thats me! interupting bono, mid speech! right at the start!

Loud and clear!!! thumbsup.gif You're famous!!!! And I always appreciate another chance to hear them play Magnificent clap.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

nah! i live in cornwall!

Spent part of one summer walking around all over Cornwall, long time ago, but good memories . . . always thought that was a lovely part of England  wink.gif Just think, if I had known you then, I could have banged on your door laugh.gif So, what town are you in? Don't worry, I have no money to travel and bang on your door these days!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56']
clap.gif

Loud and clear!!! thumbsup.gif You're famous!!!! And I always appreciate another chance to hear them play Magnificent clap.gif

Oh we can hear that!! I remeber the competition - i didn't win boo!!!!! But listening to it was great, whilst at work and you were there watching and hijacking!!! And great song. I love magnificent!

ABOUT FUCKING TIME TOO.,.......MAC'S A FECKING GENIUS.......

Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56']
clap.gif

Loud and clear!!!
thumbsup.gif
 You're famous!!!! And I always appreciate another chance to hear them play Magnificent
clap.gif

Oh we can hear that!! I remeber the competition - i didn't win boo!!!!! But listening to it was great, whilst at work and you were there watching and hijacking!!! And great song. I love magnificent!

i had to get world wide somehow! i knew it was my chance, to interupt the bman, mid speech, talking about the iraq war and the let rip GET ON EDGE! mission done! ticked off!

now whenever i see a bono stop ranting thread, i think just shout GET ON EDGE! been there done that!wink.gif

Maybe launch yourself from a canon? Now, so I'm not accused of hijacking, I'm going to ask Mac his advice on canon launching . . .
Good idea on the canon - better than my idea of getting my friends to throw me!!

Now any ideas on how to get a cannon into a stadium?

Once again....no hijacking....Mac any ideas?