Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

hey just because i think u2.com is sometimes dead air space they still make some of the best music to this day!

Agreed 110%.... at least they still try to keep it going... they could ride the world with a greatest hits tour for years.. or break up and do the whole reunion thing.....

If U2.Com said 'hey we're going to close the site down for a week-get the exterminators in-get all the probs out of the way for YE the Fans-add a week onto the sub at the end of yer term to make up and hey if we have to make up news to have it first we'll do it-add the competition here and there etc etc etc' I'd accept it...

How Radio shows get all these 'see U2 in Miami' deals that got to be done with the big wigs asscoiated with the Band and nothing here for the fans is beyond me.... or maybe its just business... I dunno....

I see that Bono got a pretty bad habit of backing the wrong stocks and shares... well I think it could be continuing with this place... 

Man I've lost the plot... Looking at the thread title... Sorry

I appreciate MacFoley... sound man 

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']Exactly Zhiv ! You're in school to do something else than teaching them things parent ought to do.

I see a lot of those nowadays, letting the kids "run loose" and expecting the teachers to solve their problem.

And then we get pulled up if the kids aren't reaching their targets!!! Makes me want to scream!!!

And sorry for hijacking your mighty thread mac!

hijacking a thread ... who ... us ... never !roll.gif

hey just because i think u2.com is sometimes dead air space they still make some of the best music to this day!

With you on that one Mac!

[quote name='sugrue wrote:

MacFoley']hey just because i think u2.com is sometimes dead air space they still make some of the best music to this day!

Agreed 110%.... at least they still try to keep it going... they could ride the world with a greatest hits tour for years.. or break up and do the whole reunion thing.....

If U2.Com said 'hey we're going to close the site down for a week-get the exterminators in-get all the probs out of the way for YE the Fans-add a week onto the sub at the end of yer term to make up and hey if we have to make up news to have it first we'll do it-add the competition here and there etc etc etc' I'd accept it...

How Radio shows get all these 'see U2 in Miami' deals that got to be done with the big wigs asscoiated with the Band and nothing here for the fans is beyond me.... or maybe its just business... I dunno....

I see that Bono got a pretty bad habit of backing the wrong stocks and shares... well I think it could be continuing with this place... 

yeah dude! you know its all about the music, the fans shouldnt forget that eh?

but like liverpool fc, the business side i care about. will the club go in the shit with the yanks bleeding it dry?

like u2's business side.

but its all about how they perform which really matters, thing is u2 have alot of money, i hope they dont play it safe because no line didnt perform by u2's standards even though its some of the best music they have written in the 2000 onwards in my opion.

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

sugrue wrote:

MacFoley']hey just because i think u2.com is sometimes dead air space they still make some of the best music to this day!

but like liverpool fc, the business side i care about. will the club go in the shit with the yanks bleeding it dry?

like u2's business side.

but its all about how they perform which really matters, thing is u2 have alot of money, i hope they dont play it safe because no line didnt perform by u2's standards even though its some of the best music they have written in the 2000 onwards in my opion.

But aren't people forgetting the music? The business side on here does seem pretty shitty, but with no business mind or idea of what is going on behind the scenes i wouldn't like to speculate what is going on.

And i think that No line is one of the best albums they've ever released too. Each time i listen to it, it just gets better

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

sugrue wrote:

like u2's business side.

But aren't people forgetting the music? The business side on here does seem pretty shitty, but with no business mind or idea of what is going on behind the scenes i wouldn't like to speculate what is going on.

business is business! pimp.gif you want a 20 bag?wink.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

sugrue wrote:

like u2's business side.

business is business! pimp.gif you want a 20 bag?wink.gif

Well why not .... it is a thursday after all - almost weekend!

hahaha! ok give me 20, ill get my boys to get in touch with your boys and it will be on your doorstep!

the normal crystally smelly stuff??? BOOM CHA?

hahaha! ok give me 20, ill get my boys to get in touch with your boys and it will be on your doorstep!

the normal crystally smelly stuff??? BOOM CHA?

Lol!! Yep, the smellier and crystallier the better!! Money's on its way

Hope they can find me - not on satnav yet!!! happy.gif

right on! do you want poppadoms with that????

only if it comes with lime chilli! And mango too! Be waiting by the door better be here soon!

shit, i just found out my man has dropped the skunk and the mango dip fell on it!

ill send someone to shoot him and get you another 20 bag on top, but you still give me $20? is that good biz???

shit, i just found out my man has dropped the skunk and the mango dip fell on it!

ill send someone to shoot him and get you another 20 bag on top, but you still give me $20? is that good biz???

I'll still send the money! And space chutney - beats the cakes and shakes in Amsterdam lol!laugh.gif

ooooh dont talk about dam! i so want to take the wife for a weekend away there! ive been before but wife aint! its a great place!

ooooh dont talk about dam! i so want to take the wife for a weekend away there! ive been before but wife aint! its a great place!

Lived there!! Was at university there, great times ( i think!) it is an amazing city - i love it. Was there just before Christmas visiting some of my Dutch uni friends reliving old times. You should take your wife there, a great weekend break city. Bloody expensive though.

Hi mac! How's it going - noticed you dropping down so gave you a bump!

well i do need a good bump now and again!

Well don't we all! tongue.gif 

haahahaha! indeed! im in one of those moods tonight!

nothing wrong with that mac!tongue.gif

morning/afternoon/night............just popping in to say how goes it!

Hello there!!! Hope you're good!

I had a really nice indian last night - but the mango chutney only had mangoes in it - was rather disappointed!!!

Hoping saturday's been great! smile.gif

morning all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! torres says he is staying at liverpool!

morning all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! torres says he is staying at liverpool!
So is that good news then?!!