Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

torres?? liverpool? soccer maybe?

I'm sure it is football but that is it! lol!

yeah its about football! hehehe! and he scored 2 today did torres!

Well done Torres then!

Saw that Bolton scored in the Man U match yesterday - just a pity that their goal went into their own net lol!

hahahaha yeah! poor old bolton!

My dad was there and said they played well. But they never seem to finish well lol!!! Which is why i don't go to the matches! (nice stadium there though)

right! well i support liverpool because my dad does, so it kind of carried on from him really. though when i was a kid supporting liverpool in the 70's and 80's they were winning everything.

now they are crap! my son supports them now though, although they better be winning again or i think he will stray to man united! if he does that ill bloody kill him!

right! well i support liverpool because my dad does, so it kind of carried on from him really. though when i was a kid supporting liverpool in the 70's and 80's they were winning everything.

now they are crap! my son supports them now though, although they better be winning again or i think he will stray to man united! if he does that ill bloody kill him!

Defo not allowed to do that!!! Never!!! My little cousin - he's 16 has just been signed up to bolton - we are all really chuffed with him.

Although do prefer rugby!

ooooh whats his name?
Andrew Kellett  - should be playing big time for them very soon!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']ooooh whats his name?

ill kepp my eye out for him...................

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']ooooh whats his name?

ill kepp my eye out for him...................

happy.gif he did get offered united too a couple of years ago but told them no as he is from bolton so only wants to play for them!

cool! i like it when players do that!

(give it a few years, he will be out of bolton in a flash for more money!) ;)

nah seirously he should stay there. local boys at their clubs is what i want to see, not europeans coming in and earning money because its good and being half arsed about playing.

cool! i like it when players do that!

(give it a few years, he will be out of bolton in a flash for more money!) ;)

nah seirously he should stay there. local boys at their clubs is what i want to see, not europeans coming in and earning money because its good and being half arsed about playing.

i think that is what my problem with football is - none of the players are actually from the town they play for. I hope hat he does stay there and does his town proud and not defect to some big name club owned by dodgy russians!

yeah right!

could be an england international if he stays at the club and works hard! you never know! might get you to start going to the reebok stadium again in the future!

yeah right!

could be an england international if he stays at the club and works hard! you never know! might get you to start going to the reebok stadium again in the future!

you never know - would go there if certain bands played there!!! lol!! (only ones there up to now - not wanted to see)

Good tescos at the side of it though!!

hahahaha!

well fair play to you, suppose you can watch it in telly if you are REALLY that bothered! think of the money you would save from staying away from the tescos! hell of tempation with their fried cooked breakfasts!

hahahaha!

well fair play to you, suppose you can watch it in telly if you are REALLY that bothered! think of the money you would save from staying away from the tescos! hell of tempation with their fried cooked breakfasts!

So true - they do nice eggs lol! And that wine aisle costs a lot too!!!

not a drinker me........................only tea and coffee!

Me neither (?) only buy the wine for others ... honest!!!

yeah yeah!

right im off to bed me thinks! got some sleeping to do! night!

Hey there Mac! Hope you had a good monday!

actually im having a good tuesday to a certain extent! hows you?!

Shit!!! Just been observed with my bottom set year tens and they did anything to play up and ruin what would have been a good lesson! Hate the littel t**ts - looking forwards to wine and lots of it later!!!!

Glad yours is good though!

ah! bugger! that sounds crap! well they are bottom set after all, little shits eh?