Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Maybe launch yourself from a canon? Now, so I'm not accused of hijacking, I'm going to ask Mac his advice on canon launching . . .

Good idea on the canon - better than my idea of getting my friends to throw me!!

Now any ideas on how to get a cannon into a stadium?

Once again....no hijacking....Mac any ideas?

well how about you shave you head, eat lots of burgers and chips for a month, and say at the gig you paul mac G! that way you can just walk onto the stage, no harm, no cannon's and just run on stage and slap bono on the arse!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Maybe launch yourself from a canon? Now, so I'm not accused of hijacking, I'm going to ask Mac his advice on canon launching . . .

Good idea on the canon - better than my idea of getting my friends to throw me!!

well how about you shave you head, eat lots of burgers and chips for a month, and say at the gig you paul mac G! that way you can just walk onto the stage, no harm, no cannon's and just run on stage and slap bono on the arse!

That's a good plan, and no cannons involved. And like the slapping arse idea - that's a good move. May need to get a suit as well though. Need to get this perfected before the summer!

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

That's a good plan, and no cannons involved. And like the slapping arse idea - that's a good move. May need to get a suit as well though. Need to get this perfected before the summer!

he wears a hat too! maybe the shaved head is a bit extreme! maybe just shave the sides!

oh that reminds me, the radio one gig, i met dallas in the toilet having a wee! i said your dallas eh? he said yeah! i said cool! he said, its going to be a good one!

later outside i met some zootops, waiting for the band to come out, and one told me, you should have said to dallas, u2 code speak, got anything in your pockets, normally he has a load of edge pics!

so tip for you if you ever meet dallas!

(i left london like a lost schoolboy)

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

he wears a hat too! maybe the shaved head is a bit extreme! maybe just shave the sides!

Like an insideout monk? Or a member of the thompson twins? Ok, guess i could do that - i am a desperate woman!!!

And will remember the dallas advice. But never really have luck in meeting/spotting people ... should wear my glasses more!

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56']
clap.gif

Hijacking a concert - now that is my ambition for the summer!!!
yeah! you can hear/see it on youtube, hold on.....................

right at the start, GET ON EDGE, thats me! interupting bono, mid speech! right at the start!

thumbsup.gifLove this Mac!.you were so lucky!.such a small intimate crowd and to be there at this stage when there such a huge band!thumbsup.gif..hope youve written it down fer the dranweans to read!tongue.gifwink.gif

mullendrums']Big thumbs up to the Mac

I've always had some good convo's with him on here from the start and he has good taste in music (not just U2)

Mac is my Padawan

awww thanks master mulls! mulls is a great great zootop! i envy his collection!

I keep asking Mulls to have a show of his collection!.......tongue.gifwink.gif..think wed need about a month to get through it all eh!.......tongue.gifhes a star Oor Mulls......thumbsup.gif

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Like an insideout monk? Or a member of the thompson twins? Ok, guess i could do that - i am a desperate woman!!!

And will remember the dallas advice. But never really have luck in meeting/spotting people ... should wear my glasses more!

i wear glasses! reminds me of a time when i saw radiohead in manchester! we managed to get right to the front, and i left me specs in the car! bugger! i was watching thom yorke in blurred vision! but it sounds shit hot!

i wear glasses! reminds me of a time when i saw radiohead in manchester! we managed to get right to the front, and i left me specs in the car! bugger! i was watching thom yorke in blurred vision! but it sounds shit hot!

I met Johnny Rotten years ago - but was my dad who spotted him!!! And Nigel Kennedy on a plane back from Poland. And that's about it!!!

Just unlucky i guess, no pair of glasses can make me be in the right place at the right time!

well us blindy's one day i will wake up with perfect eyes, built like a brick shit house, then i can spin webs, climb walls, shit im spiderman! now my finnnnnnngeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss arrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee ssssssssttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg toooooooooo tttttttthhhhhhhheee kkkeeeyyys!

well us blindy's one day i will wake up with perfect eyes, built like a brick shit house, then i can spin webs, climb walls, shit im spiderman! now my finnnnnnngeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss arrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee ssssssssttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg toooooooooo tttttttthhhhhhhheee kkkeeeyyys!

Secret superhero huh? Now i am impressed!

MacFoley']well us blindy's one day i will wake up with perfect eyes, built like a brick shit house, then i can spin webs, climb walls, shit im spiderman! now my finnnnnnngeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss arrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee ssssssssttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg toooooooooo tttttttthhhhhhhheee kkkeeeyyys!

hey (cleaned my fingers) i didnt say my fingers were sticking to the keys because of spiderweb fluid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!glasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']well us blindy's one day i will wake up with perfect eyes, built like a brick shit house, then i can spin webs, climb walls, shit im spiderman! now my finnnnnnngeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss arrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee ssssssssttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg toooooooooo tttttttthhhhhhhheee kkkeeeyyys!

hey (cleaned my fingers) i didnt say my fingers were sticking to the keys because of spiderweb fluid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!glasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gif

really don't want to think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jammed a RATM ticket... got to appreciate that!
ho hum! yeah indeed!

but yeah im spiderman, is that a problem?

may be a problem for you in all that tight lycra! Could get messy!

MacFoley']but yeah im spiderman, is that a problem?

You going to be a musketeer or a spider?eyes.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']but yeah im spiderman, is that a problem?

You going to be a musketeer or a spider?eyes.gif

your confusing me now! ok a spiderketeer!

Would that not mean that you have to carry 8 swords?

and wear eight little boots with heels

Boots and swords in the same eight little hands/legs

imagine the power you could have! woah there mowglai! (this is one of the most vivid threads ive ever seen in the history of zootopia!

Imagine the little spider getting squashed . . . never mind, let's not go there! Hey, it's a vivid thread that's not hijacked, right?

imagine the power you could have! woah there mowglai! (this is one of the most vivid threads ive ever seen in the history of zootopia!
mowgli - is that the kid from jungle book?