Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

mowglai is the kid! yeah!

and hijack away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mowglai is the kid! yeah!

and hijack away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing i can think of now is that is the name of my cousin's cat!!!

hahahaha cool name! i audition for a part in the jungle book as mowglai! i didnt get it!

hahahaha cool name! i audition for a part in the jungle book as mowglai! i didnt get it!

I was once Dick Whittington's cat in a pantomime!!

My cat's name is cooler ....Zywiec! (polish beer) known as Zhivvy for short ..... wonder where we've heard that name before lol!!!

ah so all this time ive been dedicating my time and effort to your pussy?!?!

oh yes you have!!! And my pussy greatly appreciates it by purring on the sofa!tongue.gif

poor little belgian is hoping what she's reading here, isnt what it looks like...eek.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley']ah so all this time ive been dedicating my time and effort to your pussy?!?!

poor little belgian is hoping what she's reading here, isnt what it looks like...eek.gif

Unfortunately it is as you see it, he started it!!!! I was just talking about my cat!

oh you little minx's!

Could tell you that barbara has seen it - i sent her photos!!! lol!!!

lol! Actually pussy got scared and has just run off outside - can't cope with it all!!!

hahahahaha yeah my wife keeps looking at me weird laughing every minute something crazy is posted!

hahahahaha yeah my wife keeps looking at me weird laughing every minute something crazy is posted!

luckily my husband went to bed ages ago (he gets up a 5) or he'd just be sat here shaking his head, thinking i'm getting worse, and thinking of sheep!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']oh you little minx's!

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....embarassed.gif

hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

the zoo isnt dead, just people are not looking in the right places!

hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

think you are right there Mac. Seem like people have just chilled out a bit and taking the time to get to know people and enjoy it all.

Zhivvy wrote:

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....embarassed.gif

lol!laugh.gif Sending you pics and have posted part of my arse on here too - i have no shame!

[quote name=MacFoley]hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

the zoo isnt dead, just people are not looking in the right places!the zoo cant be dead! we wont allow it to die...ever

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....
embarassed.gif

lol!laugh.gif Sending you pics and have posted part of my arse on here too - i have no shame!

when was that lol!

MacFoley
']hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

the zoo cant be dead! we wont allow it to die...ever

right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....
embarassed.gif

lol!
laugh.gif
 Sending you pics and have posted part of my arse on here too - i have no shame!

when was that lol!

A bit ago, it is a pic of my u2 tattoo, in my profile too if you really want to see!!! luckily can't really tell it's my arse though

now thats a tasteful tat! not like some of the horrid ones on a tat thread posted a while ago! nice message too!

now thats a tasteful tat! not like some of the horrid ones on a tat thread posted a while ago! nice message too!

Glad you like it. related it to my daughter and it was a gift from my husband 10 years since we met. Wanted U2 related but not obvious and in your face - well unless i stick my arse in your face!!!

hahahaha what a thought! right then mrs. sorry to be a party pooper, but im off to bed to think/dream up some more stuff to fry your brains with tomoz!

sleep tight and dont let the sheep shagger get ya! unless you need to flock!

BOOM CHA!