Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

hahahaha what a thought! right then mrs. sorry to be a party pooper, but im off to bed to think/dream up some more stuff to fry your brains with tomoz!

sleep tight and dont let the sheep shagger get ya! unless you need to flock!

BOOM CHA!

laugh.gif Don't worry not in hte habit of sticking my arse in people's faces!!! Guess i need to sleep, have to tutor at 7:30 tomorrow if the kid shows up so up at half six.

Look forwards to having my brain fried tomorrow!

Good night!

lol! Actually pussy got scared and has just run off outside - can't cope with it all!!!
What on earth is going on in here????

mollie-sugden-rip.jpg

When did Mrs Slocombe join the Zoo??????laugh.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley
']hahahaha! wicked! there are some weird fans out there! but good eggs! but more good eggs than bad ones, there are always a few bad ones about..................at least we know we can debate serious, with respect to each others opions at the same time and have a laugh at the same time.

the zoo isnt dead, just people are not looking in the right places!

the zoo cant be dead! we wont allow it to die...ever

Too right mate! this zoo's not going anywhere!roll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']oh you little minx's!

Could tell you that barbara has seen it - i sent her photos!!! lol!!!

yes i admit! i asked for the pics and got them... but than again we are reall close friends! we can get involved at such high level of intimacy....
embarassed.gif

lol!
laugh.gif
 Sending you pics and have posted part of my arse on here too - i have no shame!

when was that lol!

A bit ago, it is a pic of my u2 tattoo, in my profile too if you really want to see!!! luckily can't really tell it's my arse though

Hey Zhiv, couldn't find that ass of yours, but I see you have a little 6 year old! I she off to any U2 shows with you??

My dad took me when I was 10 and there's been no looking back since!

WTF???? I go to pick up my kids at school and return to read about pussies and asses . . . . missed some good conversation apparently!

WTF???? I go to pick up my kids at school and return to read about pussies and asses . . . . missed some good conversation apparently!
I'm with you mate. You go to sleep, and wake up to find the Zoo's turned in to an episode of Benny Hill!

And I hated Benny Hill . . . . noooooooooooooo, it cannot turn into that!!!

And I hated Benny Hill . . . . noooooooooooooo, it cannot turn into that!!!
I can see it now,  Mac chasing Zhiv around a park in fast forward with that silly song playing in the back ground......laugh.gif

Is Zhivvy dressed as a nurse and Mac has close ups with pervert expressions???? ARGH!!!! You're going to give me nightmares!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Is Zhivvy dressed as a nurse and Mac has close ups with pervert expressions???? ARGH!!!! You're going to give me nightmares!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
HaHA!

Nightmares huh?

I'd bloody love to see that!

PMSLlaugh.gif

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Janette B']Is Zhivvy dressed as a nurse and Mac has close ups with pervert expressions???? ARGH!!!! You're going to give me nightmares!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

HaHA!

Nightmares huh?

PMSLlaugh.gif

I'm sure i'd look darn sexy in a nurse's outfit!!! I'll get practising running in circles around the park.

It wasn't me it was mac who started the pussy comments after I said my Zoo name is my cat's name.

And Mick my tattooed arse is in my pics - but not clearly an arse! lol!!!

And yes i do have a little one and she is going to her first U2 gig this summer!! She's coming to Hannover in red zone so she can get a great view but not ga. It's a couple of days after her 7th birthday. She doesn't know yet but will be rocking the night away when she gets there!! And she'd better enjoy it more than Miley Cyrus at christmas!!! And read about baby kicking during RATM. Her first gig was when i was about 5 months - we went to motorhead, but she didn't move much. The worse was about 7 months gone, we were at her godmother's birthday party in london at a club, with all the crap hard dance stuff and she wouldn't keep still - all sodding night!

wow, thats cool mick! been taken to your first u2-concert at 10!

i would love to have a memory like that! would have been round the time the red rocks concerts took place, wonder if they did any concerts in belgium round that time...

wow, thats cool mick! been taken to your first u2-concert at 10!

i would love to have a memory like that! would have been round the time the red rocks concerts took place, wonder if they did any concerts in belgium round that time...

I was a lucky boy.  My dear Mum was into fairness, and as my older brothers were going she made a special acception and let my dad take me too!  I'd just stolen my brothers Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum at the time and thought those guys in the cowboy hats were amazing. Never looked back on that thought either!laugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

Janette B']Is Zhivvy dressed as a nurse and Mac has close ups with pervert expressions???? ARGH!!!! You're going to give me nightmares!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

HaHA!

Nightmares huh?

PMSL
laugh.gif

I'm sure i'd look darn sexy in a nurse's outfit!!! I'll get practising running in circles around the park.

It wasn't me it was mac who started the pussy comments after I said my Zoo name is my cat's name.

And yes i do have a little one and she is going to her first U2 gig this summer!! She's coming to Hannover in red zone so she can get a great view but not ga. It's a couple of days after her 7th birthday. She doesn't know yet but will be rocking the night away when she gets there!! And she'd better enjoy it more than Miley Cyrus at christmas!!! And read about baby kicking during RATM. Her first gig was when i was about 5 months - we went to motorhead, but she didn't move much. The worse was about 7 months gone, we were at her godmother's birthday party in london at a club, with all the crap hard dance stuff and she wouldn't keep still - all sodding night!

Nice to see we both took our unborn bubs to heavy metal concerts!

Now about that nurses uniform........ embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

Your duaghter is going to be blown away! But c'mon that Miley's all they seem to care about-  my neice was trying to teach me some Miley dance the other day, and she didn't believe me when I said her dad was famous for really bad country music and a bad hair-do when I was her age.

Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,

I just don't think he'd understand,

And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,

He might blow up and kill this man. Oooh.

laugh.gif

Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,

I just don't think he'd understand,

And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,

He might blow up and kill this man. Oooh.

laugh.gif

love that song!!!

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

HaHA!

Nightmares huh?

PMSL
laugh.gif

Nice to see we both took our unborn bubs to heavy metal concerts!

Now about that nurses uniform........ embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

Your duaghter is going to be blown away! But c'mon that Miley's all they seem to care about-  my neice was trying to teach me some Miley dance the other day, and she didn't believe me when I said her dad was famous for really bad country music and a bad hair-do when I was her age.

She has asked for ages to go and see them - was not happy when mummy kept going off to gigs last summer and she was left behind! She says that she wants to see them so we can bounce up and down to elevation, beautiful day and she loves the old ones too - poor Daddy who is being dragged along and isn't that much of a fan - he will be converted!

And I bet it was the hoedown throwdown you were being taught - can't believe that you don't know it already! I can do it with my eyes shut - and better if the audience shut their eyes too!! And to be honest (can't believe i'm saying this) the concert wasn't that bad - better than i expected!

And as for the nurses outfit .... barbara has kindly said that i can borrow one of hers .... but may be a little small on me!

what the feck has been going on in here! i cant leave you all alone for a day before you hijack my own thread!

what the feck has been going on in here! i cant leave you all alone for a day before you hijack my own thread!
laugh.gif and we had fun doing it!

Onya Mac. You got your own appreciation thread. You deserve it.

hahaha! so hows you then?

great ta - aprt from the sickness bug!!! lol!

sickness bug? sorry ive been slack today, been listening to lots of music and washing up!

gorillaz, muse, now im listening to BOY!