Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

check this out...................

U2 Rumor Mill Recap

Posted: March 16, 2010

By: Matt McGee

There are a fair amount of rumors going around about U2's plans for the rest of the year -- these are mostly coming from other U2 sites, so we don't have any direct word or sources able to say how strong the rumors are. Still, if you haven't been keeping up with it all, here's our best attempt at a recap of what's being said.

On U2start.com, a fan posted about an upcoming performance/video shoot (he wasn't sure of the exact plans) on April 13-14 in The Netherlands. He's since removed his original posts about it, though.

The French site U2achtung.com has a list of rumors posted that includes:

* A U2 360 tour DVD to be released on May 21. (We've also heard this from friends/sources. It could be the Pasadena DVD.)

* A new single in June, but no album before the fall at earliest.

* The Achtung Baby remaster out in September. (Which still seems bizarre since next year is the 20th anniversary.)

* U2 may be reworking some old songs for a separate release. (Another Best Of?)

So there you go. You're all caught up on the U2 rumor mill.

check this out...................

U2 Rumor Mill Recap

There are a fair amount of rumors going around about U2's plans for the rest of the year -- these are mostly coming from other U2 sites, so we don't have any direct word or sources able to say how strong the rumors are. Still, if you haven't been keeping up with it all, here's our best attempt at a recap of what's being said.

On U2start.com, a fan posted about an upcoming performance/video shoot (he wasn't sure of the exact plans) on April 13-14 in The Netherlands. He's since removed his original posts about it, though.

* A U2 360 tour DVD to be released on May 21. (We've also heard this from friends/sources. It could be the Pasadena DVD.)

* The Achtung Baby remaster out in September. (Which still seems bizarre since next year is the 20th anniversary.)

Surely this should be up in your exclusive thread!!!

Hey Zhivvy ... maybe you should stay over here a coulpe of days longer in april ... we can all take an excursion to Holland (whereever the shoot is ?) ... hubbies can maybe take kids to the zoo while we're stalking the boys ...

[quote name='jojes wrote:

MacFoley']

Hey Zhivvy ... maybe you should stay over here a coulpe of days longer in april ... we can all take an excursion to Holland (whereever the shoot is ?) ... hubbies can maybe take kids to the zoo while we're stalking the boys ...

Mmmmm - tempting!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

MacFoley']

Mmmmm - tempting!!!thought you'd say that ... wonder why I knew ?happy.gif

Hope nice jobs come your way soon Mac & Zhivvy !

MacFoley']check this out...................

U2 Rumor Mill Recap

Surely this should be up in your exclusive thread!!!

it is..................wink.gif

Hey Mac - noticed you slipping down near the bottom

can't have that happening

Hail Macfoley!!!!

Mercy or merci? ")))))

Maybe both - he may be very grateful or begging us for mercy!!! Which one mac?

hey hey! so how goes it?!

Hellooooo!

all not too bad, less peed off than yesterday but still think the woman on the phone was a t**t!

And barbara seems to be mad at me lol! I would have bumped her thread too but she wasn't that low! happy.gif But better keep my eye on it just incase it does slip as she may leave me stranded and lost in the middle of Belgium in a couple of weeks! 

MacFoley']hey hey! so how goes it?!

Hellooooo!

all not too bad, less peed off than yesterday but still think the woman on the phone was a t**t!

And barbara seems to be mad at me lol! I would have bumped her thread too but she wasn't that low! happy.gif But better keep my eye on it just incase it does slip as she may leave me stranded and lost in the middle of Belgium in a couple of weeks! 

well thats good! it does take some days to calm down. so you going to belgium?!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Hellooooo!

And barbara seems to be mad at me lol! I would have bumped her thread too but she wasn't that low!
happy.gif
 But better keep my eye on it just incase it does slip as she may leave me stranded and lost in the middle of Belgium in a couple of weeks! 

well thats good! it does take some days to calm down. so you going to belgium?!

Yes we're off over there during the easter hols. Had a really good deal on the ferry and wanted a few days away so thought we'd go and visit the lovely barbara and jojes. Only ever stayed in Brussels before or just driven through on our way to other places. Really looking forwards to going. And also having a night in france seeing some other non-zootop friends. 

niceone! it sounds fab!

Oh it does - love to go places, think it is the gypsy blood in me!!! Don't know what i would do if i couldn't travel

Hey Mac . . . what's new with you???

Hellooooo!

would never-ever do that, zhiv!! your to dear to me xxx

Hey Mac . . . what's new with you???
better answer janette, mac!! she already suspects you from only wanting to talk to zhiv!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Hellooooo!

And barbara seems to be mad at me lol! I would have bumped her thread too but she wasn't that low!
happy.gif
 But better keep my eye on it just incase it does slip as she may leave me stranded and lost in the middle of Belgium in a couple of weeks! 

would never-ever do that, zhiv!! your to dear to me xxx

Ahhh thanks Barbara!!! happy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']Hey Mac . . . what's new with you???

better answer janette, mac!! she already suspects you from only wanting to talk to zhiv!!

Mac, you out there? roll.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']Hey Mac . . . what's new with you???

Mac, you out there? roll.gif

think that he has disappeared - kidnapped by the cornwall pixies!!!

Surely a manly man like Mac can take on the pixies????