Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

Surely a manly man like Mac can take on the pixies????
hey, those pixies can get rather vicious I've heard with their pointy little hats!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

had to google this one too! but that way i learn something new every day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey mac - you were dropping so needed to save you!!! Hope the pixies haven't injured you too much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


MacFoley']hey hey! so how goes it?!

Hellooooo!

all not too bad, less peed off than yesterday but still think the woman on the phone was a t**t!

And barbara seems to be mad at me lol! I would have bumped her thread too but she wasn't that low! happy.gif But better keep my eye on it just incase it does slip as she may leave me stranded and lost in the middle of Belgium in a couple of weeks! our Belgium isn't so big ... and you can always walk from Sint-Truiden to Tongeren ... not so very far ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']hey hey! so how goes it?!

Hellooooo!

all not too bad, less peed off than yesterday but still think the woman on the phone was a t**t!

And barbara seems to be mad at me lol! I would have bumped her thread too but she wasn't that low!
happy.gif
 But better keep my eye on it just incase it does slip as she may leave me stranded and lost in the middle of Belgium in a couple of weeks! 

well thats good! it does take some days to calm down. so you going to belgium?!

oh yes she is ... and bringing us a truckload of sweets .... roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, had to google the pixies ... what we can all learn here ...

the zoo is in fact a real good school ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last call for Mac . . . . . .

Don't think he likes his thread anymore and doesn't want to talk to us!!! Maybe we're not foxy enough for him!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Janette B']Last call for Mac . . . . . .

Don't think he likes his thread anymore and doesn't want to talk to us!!! Maybe we're not foxy enough for him!!!

maybe we should start a searchparty to look for him ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Janette B']Last call for Mac . . . . . .

Don't think he likes his thread anymore and doesn't want to talk to us!!! Maybe we're not foxy enough for him!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!!! cry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:


Janette B']Last call for Mac . . . . . .

Don't think he likes his thread anymore and doesn't want to talk to us!!! Maybe we're not foxy enough for him!!!

maybe we should start a searchparty to look for him ...

 

Got my flashlight out to shine in all the dark corners of the Zoo . . . . . Mac . . . hellllooooo eyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']hey hey! so how goes it?!

Hellooooo!

all not too bad, less peed off than yesterday but still think the woman on the phone was a t**t!

And barbara seems to be mad at me lol! I would have bumped her thread too but she wasn't that low!
happy.gif
 But better keep my eye on it just incase it does slip as she may leave me stranded and lost in the middle of Belgium in a couple of weeks! 

well thats good! it does take some days to calm down. so you going to belgium?!

oh yes she is ... and bringing us a truckload of sweets .... roll.gif

 

  and some purple/blue/green/... cake!! looking forward to that!! (and to meeting her too, ofcourse...tongue.gif)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone here has some fabric that belonged to mac? will have my dogs searching for him....

 

 

th_prod_4578_1.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, he seems to have vanished...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry ive been lost in space! hi girls! and guys!

 

interesting debate going on about u2 money grabbing.

 

whats up?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're back . . . yeah! How 'ya doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*better call back the doggies.... 'come here boy, come on...ppfffhhttt...come here boys.....*

 

hi mac! how are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too much going on Mac, just hadn't "seen" you around . . . . thought you might have been kind of angry at my comments about your job hunt. You had complained that people say "something better will come along" which is what I had said . . . . . I really do believe it though and it's based on my experience and my husband's expericence (both in education, btw). Well, anyway, I have been thinking of you and Zhivvy and I know it isn't easy out there.

 

On another note, yes, very good discussion going on about Bono/U2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aye! im not angry at you in the slightest! why would i be? nah ive just been more into watching bruce lee films than coming on here, no offence to anyone, but sometimes i like a break from here!

 

but ignore you lot? how could i! if it were not for a few on here, i would have left by now. but once bash becomes a free member there will be less of him, and well i guess someone has to keep the place in check with reality!

 

the exclusives on here are not really exclusives, my threads are about exclusive as i really care about. i dont care bono has more hair than 8 months ago, or the fact he is in africa meeting people, all i care about is, is he in the studio with his mates writing the next album and forgetting about the pointless spiderman project.

 

anyway rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aye! im not angry at you in the slightest! why would i be? nah ive just been more into watching bruce lee films than coming on here, no offence to anyone, but sometimes i like a break from here!

 

but ignore you lot? how could i! if it were not for a few on here, i would have left by now. but once bash becomes a free member there will be less of him, and well i guess someone has to keep the place in check with reality!

 

the exclusives on here are not really exclusives, my threads are about exclusive as i really care about. i dont care bono has more hair than 8 months ago, or the fact he is in africa meeting people, all i care about is, is he in the studio with his mates writing the next album and forgetting about the pointless spiderman project.

 

anyway rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice to hear that the promised new album is on its way. Did we not get told June? Doubting that now - will have to think of something elese i want for my birthday!

 

Hope you enjoyed Bruce Lee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i still have 2 more bruce films to watch! i just love the fighting! bruce is a true hero for me! still is infact. i suggest you watch the fight between him and chuck norris. from way of the dragon. amazing. or the nun-chucker sceen from fist of fury, where he takes out a whole japanese school!

 

INFACT HERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! never ever seen anything of bruce Lee before. Love how it is so perfectly choreographied and the music too. Pretty cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think I'd sit there and watch all - but next time one is on tv or something i may give it a watch (would make a change from disney channel anyway!!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...