Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick james

The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

hahahahaha! well its something you have to watch to get the story. but its mainly drug barrons and revenge for a death!

sounds like my kind of life!

hahahahaha! well its something you have to watch to get the story. but its mainly drug barrons and revenge for a death!

sounds like my kind of life!

Everyday life in a school then? happy.gif

Like the dubbing on it too - like monkey from when i was little! - but not as bad

i LOVE monkey!

right love i am off to bed! ill speak to you laters! take care

xxx

i LOVE monkey!

right love i am off to bed! ill speak to you laters! take care

xxx

see you later. Night xx

how's it all going on this monday?!

yeah alright thanks! about to jump in the bath! hows you?!

Not too bad. kids at school drove me mad by not shutting up - every sodding class! And then they tell me to not shout so loudly - well don't talk so much and i won't have to shout!!!! Bloody kids!

bring back the cane i say!
or cattle prods is my idea!!! or a gag!

evening all whats happening

evening all whats happening

we are talking about beating up children when they dont behave with a cane!

cattle prod? bit extreme isnt it!

Nope!! i think it could be a very effective method of reaching their attainment targets!

hi caz - hope you're doing well x

well i remember the times i got smacked across the face at school, never did me any harm!

made me shut up i tell ye that!

well i remember the times i got smacked across the face at school, never did me any harm!

nor me i got a clout from me maths teacher for whistling save a prayer from duran duran......

thats whats wrong nowadays mac all the goody goodys out there banning the belt at school plus parents not disciplining thier kids the worlds going to hell in a handbag.

totally! and like kids are fucking lippy now! attitude! you say no, they still mess about. i tell you in my day i would be too scared to say no to my dad! if not, the belt would be out!

totally! and like kids are fucking lippy now! attitude! you say no, they still mess about. i tell you in my day i would be too scared to say no to my dad! if not, the belt would be out!

Too bloody right mate and i'll tell ye what the british governments to blame all the namby pambys and PC brigade.....the criminal has more rights in this country then the victim i mean old folk are too scared to go out of thier houses at night because theres gangs of little shits running about terrifying folk........i'd baseball bat the lot of them.

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

MacFoley']well i remember the times i got smacked across the face at school, never did me any harm!

nor me i got a clout from me maths teacher for whistling save a prayer from duran duran......

thats whats wrong nowadays mac all the goody goodys out there banning the belt at school plus parents not disciplining thier kids the worlds going to hell in a handbag.

I hate it when parents ask what they can do to control their kids - my answer always is that they should have told them no when they were 3! and continue saying no and sticking to it. Too many kids get given everything and have no discipline so they can't cope with it when a teacher tells them that their behaviour is not acceptable 

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

basher1 wrote:

MacFoley']well i remember the times i got smacked across the face at school, never did me any harm!

I hate it when parents ask what they can do to control their kids - my answer always is that they should have told them no when they were 3! and continue saying no and sticking to it. Too many kids get given everything and have no discipline so they can't cope with it when a teacher tells them that their behaviour is not acceptable 

Exactly.....

but then again some of the teachers at my kids scools are pretty hot i would just sit and stare all day if i was at school....lol