Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

her name is Zhivvy, she aint no skivvy!

rocking the zootopia 1000 posts an hour, if there was a role for her it would be all the POWER!

she so cool, she would melt herself, she would turn into ice! but something went wrong and she turned to RICE!

would she drive a limo into a pool, who knows but i know bolton chicks are COOL!

ROCK ON TO ZHIVVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!! I have a thread woo hooo!!!!

Thank you!! happy.gif

love the poem!!!!! laugh.gif

Yeah!!!! I have a thread woo hooo!!!!

Thank you!! happy.gif

love the poem!!!!! laugh.gif

And Bolton is great!

hehe! no worries! whos next on the list!

Maybe we need a whole appreciation section on here lol!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']hehe! no worries! whos next on the list!

Maybe we need a whole appreciation section on here lol!!!aye! id be up for that un! afterall it is us lot who keep this place going..................pimp.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

aye! id be up for that un! afterall it is us lot who keep this place going..................pimp.gif

'Tis true!!! Although have to be fair, with me no one can get a word in edgeways! Bit like trying to talk to me after i've have a bottle of wine! laugh.gif

Well, have to go and brave the real world of tescos out there or nonegets fed, not even the bunny!!!

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

aye! id be up for that un! afterall it is us lot who keep this place going..................
pimp.gif

'Tis true!!! Although have to be fair, with me no one can get a word in edgeways! Bit like trying to talk to me after i've have a bottle of wine! laugh.gif

Well, have to go and brave the real world of tescos out there or nonegets fed, not even the bunny!!!we are THE hijackers! we sleep in the day, and come out to play at night..................devil.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

aye! id be up for that un! afterall it is us lot who keep this place going..................
pimp.gif

'Tis true!!! Although have to be fair, with me no one can get a word in edgeways! Bit like trying to talk to me after i've have a bottle of wine!
laugh.gif

Well, have to go and brave the real world of tescos out there or nonegets fed, not even the bunny!!!
we are THE hijackers! we sleep in the day, and come out to play at night..................devil.gif

And then can't get up for work in the morning!

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

pimp.gif

'Tis true!!! Although have to be fair, with me no one can get a word in edgeways! Bit like trying to talk to me after i've have a bottle of wine!
laugh.gif

we are THE hijackers! we sleep in the day, and come out to play at night..................
devil.gif

And then can't get up for work in the morning!

its the price we pay for leading these double lives!

its the price we pay for leading these double lives!

Well yes i guess it is!!!

sexy-rocker-chick-thumb7781651.jpgshes beautiful, shes sexy, shes a mom, shes a great friend, shes everything!

Aw thanks Spicy!!! Love you too xxxx happy.gif

(btw - anyone looking at this - the pic isn't of me!!! - I'm much hotter!!!laugh.gif)

yes, shes so hot, that when she went to bonos house, .......ummm, er, well,.....

LOL!!!!!! I was also thinking that we need more appreciation threads!!!! Go Zhivvy, go Zhivvy, go Zhivvy ")))))))))))) Thanks for being so much fun to talk with "))))))))

Oh thanks - feeling all smiley and happy reading your lovely comments! I'll remember them tomorrow as my classes are ignoring me and not doing their work!!

Oh thanks - feeling all smiley and happy reading your lovely comments! I'll remember them tomorrow as my classes are ignoring me and not doing their work!!
Pay them no attention . . . they're so boring anyway all caught up in their hormonal agony . . . I nominate you for TEACHER OF THE YEARclap.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

xtraspicy62']
3580005923_783ba5b90a.jpg

What an amazing picture Spicy! And only doing what any friend would do smile.gif xxx

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy']Oh thanks - feeling all smiley and happy reading your lovely comments! I'll remember them tomorrow as my classes are ignoring me and not doing their work!!

Pay them no attention . . . they're so boring anyway all caught up in their hormonal agony . . . I nominate you for TEACHER OF THE YEARclap.gif

Bloody hormones lol!!! But teacher of the year - i like that!

xtraspicy62 wrote:

xtraspicy62']
3580005923_783ba5b90a.jpg

What an amazing picture Spicy! And only doing what any friend would do smile.gif xxx

But thank you xxx

yes, shes so hot, that when she went to bonos house, .......ummm, er, well,.....
That scenario happens in my head a lot!!! devil.gif

And my graffitti tuens up in another thread!!! yeah  - it's all over Dublin and now all over the Zoo!!!