Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

yea....sigh.... wish we could go back in time, for a day or couple of hours even... i'd love to see my oldest son back, 1 year old, doin the moves on our famous flemish song: handjes draaien, koeke bakke vlaaien.... seems so long ago now he's off to shopping with his girlfriend, who's gonna leave on monday for a week in rome with her school, and still ...when i think of it, seems like yesterday....doesnt make sense, i guess? but maybe for other moms it does! 

I think it goes to fast for us all! But i am looking forwards to seeing her grow up too into a great young woman - who will no doubt have some attitude too, but in a good way!

ummmm, no dobt she will be a BIG bono fan!!

She's already being well-trained Spicy!

Just want to say that i was back up in Bolton today visiting family etc... and now back home but still feeling all northern lol!!! And it is still a great town full of great people - like my family!

I think it goes to fast for us all! But i am looking forwards to seeing her grow up too into a great young woman - who will no doubt have some attitude too, but in a good way!
Although my kids are only 2 and 4, I often wonder how it was when they were newborns ...

If I look at the little one, learning new things (good & bad) every day ... and the oldest one who went to his very first footballmatch at Standard last weekend ... time flies !

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']I think it goes to fast for us all! But i am looking forwards to seeing her grow up too into a great young woman - who will no doubt have some attitude too, but in a good way!

Although my kids are only 2 and 4, I often wonder how it was when they were newborns ...

If I look at the little one, learning new things (good & bad) every day ... and the oldest one who went to his very first footballmatch at Standard last weekend ... time flies !

Can't wait to see my little one rocking away at hannover though to U2 for her 7th birthday!!! (but don't tell her she doesn't know!)

Bumping myself - not getting to page two lol!!!

Helping you to get back to page 1 !!!
You are so kind jess!! Was laughing yesterday in the supermarket when i bought so many sweets for next week! I think that they think i have an eating disorder!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']Helping you to get back to page 1 !!!

You are so kind jess!! Was laughing yesterday in the supermarket when i bought so many sweets for next week! I think that they think i have an eating disorder!

roll.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']Helping you to get back to page 1 !!!

roll.gif

And a sulking child because I told her that they aren't for her!

I don't really have that problem here, ours don't eat that much sweets.  Liam has a peanut-allergy, so he's always very careful in what he eats, sometimes even too much ...  Lander likes to try everything, but mostly returning to the same thing as always.

But no need for her to worry, we'll share roll.gif

Zhivvy']

I don't really have that problem here, ours don't eat that much sweets.  Liam has a peanut-allergy, so he's always very careful in what he eats, sometimes even too much ...  Lander likes to try everything, but mostly returning to the same thing as always.

But no need for her to worry, we'll share roll.gifShe doesn't have many either which is why she is jealous lol!! Told her that she can have lovely chocolates over there!

jojes']I don't really have that problem here, ours don't eat that much sweets.  Liam has a peanut-allergy, so he's always very careful in what he eats, sometimes even too much ...  Lander likes to try everything, but mostly returning to the same thing as always.

But no need for her to worry, we'll share
roll.gif

She doesn't have many either which is why she is jealous lol!! Told her that she can have lovely chocolates over there!

I'll keep an easter-egg bag for her 

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']I don't really have that problem here, ours don't eat that much sweets.  Liam has a peanut-allergy, so he's always very careful in what he eats, sometimes even too much ...  Lander likes to try everything, but mostly returning to the same thing as always.

But no need for her to worry, we'll share
roll.gif

She doesn't have many either which is why she is jealous lol!! Told her that she can have lovely chocolates over there!

I'll keep an easter-egg bag for her 

Oh thanks - she'd like that! (have you seen her pics on the carry each other thread - then you can see what a minx of a face she has lol!)

Oh thanks - she'd like that! (have you seen her pics on the carry each other thread - then you can see what a minx of a face she has lol!)

who could deny her anthing if she looks at you like that ?

Zhivvy']

Me!!! I am an evil mother! lol!

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']

you might give her "the look" from time to time, but I guess when she looks like that ... no, not even you can resist !

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']

you might give her "the look" from time to time, but I guess when she looks like that ... no, not even you can resist !

Sometimes i am a sucker - i admit. And have to go and collect her from school now and go into the centre and then swimming classes - hope to see you later!

see you later !

I'm off too, can't keep the ironing waiting any longer !

see you later !

I'm off too, can't keep the ironing waiting any longer !

I'm on strike now after all the housework i have done today!

but still have more to do tomorrow lol!