Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

I've read about you housework in progress in the counting-thread ...

good job Zhivvy !

I've read about you housework in progress in the counting-thread ...

good job Zhivvy !

but still not finshed! will get it done in the morning - I don't mind the hoovering, although the rabbit watches me hoover around her hutch and then as soon as i finish she then throws more sawdust out!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']I've read about you housework in progress in the counting-thread ...

good job Zhivvy !

but still not finshed! will get it done in the morning - I don't mind the hoovering, although the rabbit watches me hoover around her hutch and then as soon as i finish she then throws more sawdust out!!

now that's why we don't keep pets ...

no, it's because of allergies.  and because you always have to ask someone to look after them when you're away for a couple of days. 

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']I've read about you housework in progress in the counting-thread ...

good job Zhivvy !

now that's why we don't keep pets ...

no, it's because of allergies.  and because you always have to ask someone to look after them when you're away for a couple of days. 

We have great neighbours! And are lucky to have such good neighbours!

I have no energy today - need to do lots - it is after 11 and still in pyjamas! Think it is the carp weather which is doing it. Anyone got any spare sunshine that they can send me?

I have no energy today - need to do lots - it is after 11 and still in pyjamas! Think it is the carp weather which is doing it. Anyone got any spare sunshine that they can send me?

I know what you mean, I've been feeling like that all week, no energy at all. I borrowed some of this for you to warm you upglasses.gifsunshine.jpg

hi cool zhiv! did you enjoy your sleep-in?

i'm not doin anything today...sore neck and back from all the painting the last 3 days... so my love told me to rest!!

i'm not doin anything today...sore neck and back from all the painting the last 3 days... so my love told me to rest!!

Not too long of a sleep in - not child up but cat and rabbit - but had a nice quiet morning which was fun.

And thank you for the energy Anj- i think it worked as i finally got moving lol!!

When I get upper back & neck pain I use heated neck wraps, most chemists have them, they work wonders relaxing and soothing the muscles - may be worth a try Barbara

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']hi cool zhiv! did you enjoy your sleep-in?

Not too long of a sleep in - not child up but cat and rabbit - but had a nice quiet morning which was fun.

And thank you for the energy Anj- i think it worked as i finally got moving lol!! You're welcome. I just can't seem to warm up this week, cold hands, cold feet all the time, goosebumps all the time.  Hate feeling cold.

so nice, a big sun ... but I want the real thing ... winter and cold have lasted long enough by now !

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

And thank you for the energy Anj- i think it worked as i finally got moving lol!!
You're welcome. I just can't seem to warm up this week, cold hands, cold feet all the time, goosebumps all the time.  Hate feeling cold.

that is what i am like at the moment - even with the heating on in the house .... come on sunshine show yourself!

Had a great day today and to make it even better, when we went out on the chase to see deer, we saw loads of deer and rabbits, and then in front of our car we saw a huge fox!!! Not seen one up there for ages, he was so handsome.

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

When I get upper back & neck pain I use heated neck wraps, most chemists have them, they work wonders relaxing and soothing the muscles - may be worth a try Barbara

thanx anjana! i have them and used them, neck is much better! was just a muscle-thing.

my  back feels not so good... but its always been an issue since i grew so much at age 13 i got a bit of a lordosis & scoliosis goin on.

it will heal, i hope, if i spare it a little the next few days. 

Had a great day today and to make it even better, when we went out on the chase to see deer, we saw loads of deer and rabbits, and then in front of our car we saw a huge fox!!! Not seen one up there for ages, he was so handsome.

wow, how cool is that! now i know for sure i want to visit stafford!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

thanx anjana! i have them and used them, neck is much better! was just a muscle-thing.

my  back feels not so good... but its always been an issue since i grew so much at age 13 i got a bit of a lordosis & scoliosis goin on.

it will heal, i hope, if i spare it a little the next few days. 

Oh I can empathsise on the back problem, I have had a bad back for 17 years now, everyday there's something that triggers it the pain. Hope you feel better soon, lots of rest x

Sounds fab. I love seeing deer around The Chase at night, silhouettes peeking out from between the trees with glowing eyessmile.gif, a lovely sight

so nice, a big sun ... but I want the real thing ... winter and cold have lasted long enough by now !

I know, me too, am sick of this grim weather.  I'm going to pre-order some sun for tomorrow, I'll let you know if it's delivered and send you some!

Hi, how are you all doing ?

haven't been in here for a couple of days, very busy weekend behind me. Maybe bit too busy, left work sick this afternoon. Soar throat, flu-like pains everywhere ... think I'd better go and see a doctor.

Don't want to be ill this weekend ! :-)

get well and quickly Jess - you can't be ill this weekend! I will not allow it!!

I'm back home after 2 great nights at my friends - tired now though a a long journey back home - via my parents and to have lumps removed of my eye by electical currents! - and yes as painful as it sounds!!!

get well and quickly Jess - you can't be ill this weekend! I will not allow it!!

I'm back home after 2 great nights at my friends - tired now though a a long journey back home - via my parents and to have lumps removed of my eye by electical currents! - and yes as painful as it sounds!!!

ouch ... hope it's better now !

it is better - but still a bit tender and have a very bloodshot eye because of the pressure which they had to put on it. So going to spend the day as Mrs Bono and wear my sunglasses the whole time, even indoors when i am shopping - but it's better than people seeing my vampire eye lol!! But don't worry it will be better by Friday!

And how is your cold Jess - better i hope?

what!? 2 lumps? what are they frm, may i ask??

Nothing dangerous - just vanity really! Infected follicles on my eyelid - on my eye lash line and was uncomfortable so had it taken off!! Thinking bad idea at the moment! lol! But should be healed soon and then will be better

and if you've already gone to bed

love and hugs and sweet dreams xxx