Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

Thank you!!! You are just great. Some fab pcitures there and yes, i do want to lick him - quite a lot too!!! lol!

Love the rude vegetable too!!! I once had a parsnip which looked like that lol!

Hope you get to sleep soon

xxx

this is what has been happening today in my home town of bolton. My mum was saying on the phone that the whole of the town centre had to be closed because of the dangers of violence and injury to the general public. It is normally a peaceful town and strange why a march like this happened there

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100320/tuk-arrests-as-rival-groups-clash-during-45dbed5.html

this is what has been happening today in my home town of bolton. My mum was saying on the phone that the whole of the town centre had to be closed because of the dangers of violence and injury to the general public. It is normally a peaceful town and strange why a march like this happened there

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100320/tuk-arrests-as-rival-groups-clash-during-45dbed5.html

oops, didnt sounded so friendly...

and ofcourse; Nice pics, pepper!! we want more (but not the veggie-ones, please!!)laugh.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']this is what has been happening today in my home town of bolton. My mum was saying on the phone that the whole of the town centre had to be closed because of the dangers of violence and injury to the general public. It is normally a peaceful town and strange why a march like this happened there

No it wasn't and not what i like to see. And also as everywhere had to close and cover their windows etc... for the afternoon a loss in business and pubs have closed for the day and night and no taxis either as they are scared to be open. So will be quiet in the centre for once on a friday night - will have to ask my brother if he was working for it as paramedics had to be on standby

mtv07.jpg

I here to dance with you mr Bono!!! And get a hug, and a kiss if you are giving them out!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']this is what has been happening today in my home town of bolton. My mum was saying on the phone that the whole of the town centre had to be closed because of the dangers of violence and injury to the general public. It is normally a peaceful town and strange why a march like this happened there

No it wasn't and not what i like to see. And also as everywhere had to close and cover their windows etc... for the afternoon a loss in business and pubs have closed for the day and night and no taxis either as they are scared to be open. So will be quiet in the centre for once on a friday night - will have to ask my brother if he was working for it as paramedics had to be on standby

So sad for the business owners . . . it's hard enough to make a living these days!

Ladies, that's not just taking your work home... that's literally taking your work to bed!
roll.gif

now doesn't that sound nice !!!

barbara1 wrote:

not good indeed ...

hope everything is calm again now ?!

Keep bringing in the pics Xtra ... (the non-veggie ones I mean !)

Your school-to-be has just been able to enroll 2 new kids ...

Liam & Lander will be very glad to attend the U2-classes !

Two more pupils - yeah!!!

Was thinking Uniform - U2 t-shirts? And shades?

Two more pupils - yeah!!!

the shades are a necessity I think ...

hmm, the rest of the uniform ... maybe some tshirts with the zoo-baby on it ?

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']Two more pupils - yeah!!!

the shades are a necessity I think ...

hmm, the rest of the uniform ... maybe some tshirts with the zoo-baby on it ?

don forget the 'plateau'-shoes! and laserjackets in option??

ah, the laser jacket ... has to be there

ah, the laser jacket ... has to be there

The jackets sould be slightly distracting in lesson - maybe to wear at break times alone.

jojes']ah, the laser jacket ... has to be there

The jackets sould be slightly distracting in lesson - maybe to wear at break times alone.

yes, an only in dark winter-time, having no effect when it's bright and sunny

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']ah, the laser jacket ... has to be there

yes, an only in dark winter-time, having no effect when it's bright and sunny

Can be the winter uniform jacket!