Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

i,m not to bad,been talking loads with him,and sorting things out,so looking not to bad at the mo.

hows things with you?

i,m not to bad,been talking loads with him,and sorting things out,so looking not to bad at the mo.

hows things with you?

Good that you are talking and sorting things through! I've just flying up and down the M6 for past few days! daughter been ill so has been staying at Nana's in Walsall - so had to drop her off before school yesterday - from stafford to walsall then back up to cannock -long way round lol! Then tonight after work had to get down to walsall from cannock and then back to doctors here in just over an hour! just made it. She's not to bad now, just needs to start eating again. And rabbit was spayed today so had to fit in vets between it all - buy day lol!!!

having wine now as need it!!!

i hope your daughters ok,sounds like you have been doing alot of running about today.

sounds like you need more than a glass of wine,

i hope your daughters ok,sounds like you have been doing alot of running about today.

sounds like you need more than a glass of wine,

If i didn't have five classes to teach tomorrow i would be having more - and having some sneaky fags too - i am naughty lol!

i suppose you need to keep a clear head for that,but you can make up for it at the weekend,lol.

i suppose you need to keep a clear head for that,but you can make up for it at the weekend,lol.

Well yes! Have to do drama as well tomorrow - hate teaching drama, thinking of showing them a dvd instead and then get them to continue the script! They are too mad to be allowed in a theatre!

any ideas on what dvd you could show them?i,m sure you have something to keep them interested.lol

any ideas on what dvd you could show them?i,m sure you have something to keep them interested.lol

Planned on showing them the pilot episode of 'Lost' - did you see it, the first one with the actual plane crash - really good and they could carry it on quite well - i hope!

no.i,ve never watched that,but i,ve heard lots of people talk about it.

Stopped watching it now - it confused me too much lol! Need to get back into it though as is last series and need to know what happens and what it was all about!!!

i better not watch it then or i would deafenatly get confused.lol but i don,t really think it,s my sort of viewing.

i better not watch it then or i would deafenatly get confused.lol but i don,t really think it,s my sort of viewing.
Was so good at the start then just got too too messy and muddled my brain (doesn't take much) will stick to watching my normal crap lol!

same here,my brain gets muddled very easy aswell.lol( i could put it down to my age lol)

same here,my brain gets muddled very easy aswell.lol( i could put it down to my age lol)
Any excuse Caz! laugh.gif

wink.giflol.thats mine and i,m sticking to it.

wink.giflol.thats mine and i,m sticking to it.

It's a good one - i've heard worse, normally inane ones from me! Normally blame it on being with teens all day turns me into one and they never listen!

ha ha,thats a good one too, yyou can get away with blaming teenagers for everything.lol

ha ha,thats a good one too, yyou can get away with blaming teenagers for everything.lol

Of course we can .... they are to blame for everything in this world lol!

to true,i,m sure i couldn,t cope with teenage kids,lol

to true,i,m sure i couldn,t cope with teenage kids,lol
they're not too bad - love kids really (in none - dodgy way!!!) they drive me up the wall and want ot scream in class at times, but they are amazing

i,m sure they all have good points in their own way,

i,m sure they all have good points in their own way,

have to dig hard at times - but somewhere hidden away are good kids in 99.9% of them!

ok i believe you lol.i,m sure in your job you do see the good side of them even if it is difficult at times.

ok i believe you lol.i,m sure in your job you do see the good side of them even if it is difficult at times.

In the actual class i normally just threaten death and serious maiming of the children around me!! Wouldn't dream of telling them that i like them!

ha ha,i can just picture you doing that,lol